Author Topic: Georgia Jackson - 18 - Murdered - February, 1966 - Aylmer, ON  (Read 69350 times)

ProPatria

• View Profile
Re: Georgia Jackson - 18 - Murdered - February, 1966 - Aylmer, ON
« Reply #150 on: February 24, 2016, 12:23:30 PM »
David Bodemer was convicted  in July of 1972 of the non-capital murder of Georgia Jackson.

At the time of the crime in February 1966 both were members of Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witness in Aylmer, so they knew each other.   Bodemer also was a patron of the Dairy bar.

Georgia was described as a "kindly young woman" and likely a trusting soul so the offer of a car ride on a cold winter night from an acquaintance, and a fellow church member at that,  didn't raise any alarm bells, the short distance to her home notwithstanding.

Mosquito

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 31, 2016, 08:55:29 PM »
Hi I'm new to posting here but have been reading for a long time. While looking at the London threads I came across Georgia Jackson's profile. I have a friend who grew up in the area and this is how I know this.

The DB everyone is referring to has a son with the same name. It is possible when doing an address or phone record search for DB you are coming across his sons information.

From what I know DB did not have contact with his children after his release.

Vanessa Brown

« Reply #152 on: January 04, 2017, 10:31:24 AM »
They would presumably have his DNA on the coat they found, which had Georgia's blood on it but also semen samples. If they did not dispose of this evidence, it should still be available for testing.