Author Topic: Re: Natalee Ann Holloway  (Read 35876 times)

Baba Donya

• View Profile
Re: Natalee Ann Holloway
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2010, 07:40:50 PM »
Well, at least now Vandersloot said someone else did it. You know he is just like one of those kids, whose parents blame someone else, because they think their children can do no wrong. How sad so many lives have been lost because of Vandersloots sense of entitlement, that it is everyone else's fault he is doing what he does.

SAP

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2010, 11:59:41 PM »
so true SAP

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2010, 01:59:50 PM »
Sap, Baba and Lost, this creep will never change, like you say it is always somebody else's fault. He will try every legal angle and every trick in the book he can use to get himself out of that jail. Well if it was my daughter, I would go for someone to do him in before he gets out of that place he is in. I would pay somebody off to do him in. See how the tide turns, as soon as he thinks he can weasal his way out of things, the story all of a sudden changes. What about the confession??? Oh yeah, he was mistreated, the police abused him and didn't treat him right. I just had so much of this bastard's lies and thinking he can get one over everybody all the time, it is pathetic. Hopefully the judge that is going to hear these briefs will shut him down big time. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2010, 11:57:53 PM »
This man probably really believes he can beat the system. he faces charges in 3 countries now and is probably 100% certain he'll be free in a matter of time. It will come as a shock when he does not. I have not ever seen such a killer detached from his legal reality as this man.

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2010, 12:55:08 AM »
Look out he is probably going to plead insanity...

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2010, 08:06:37 PM »
Chris, I definitely agree with you. He has been so used to getting out of everything he has ever gotten himself into, that he feels he is some kind of a god and that it's just going to fall in place and he will be out of there in no time. He is in for one heck of a shock, that is for sure. I think he has the Scott Peterson syndrome, the same kind of attitude, thinks he can get away with anything. Actually, he had even dyed his hair to try and conceal his identity, which SP had done when he was trying to flee to Mexico.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2010, 12:14:36 AM »
When I think of Vandersloot...I think of Jack the Ripper!

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2010, 01:18:56 PM »
Sap, are you really serious on that one that someone has offered him 1M to be interviewed. This is pathetic. Well the prosecution can step in there and do something to the effect that no money can be made from his crimes behind bars. It has been done before where murderers have tried to profit from behind bars. The family's of the Natalee and the lady in Peru should get together immediately and start a civil action against Vandersloot to freeze any monies that he may make from interviews or any books he might think of getting someone to write. That is what the Brown's did in the OJ Simpson case, a civil lawsuit.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2010, 01:44:03 PM »
I don't think he is going to get away with too much over in Peru. The President of the country wants his neck, it is just great that he is in that prison. And according to what the President said previously, he has no intention of letting him get extradition to another country. Daddy is not around now to cover up and con judges and prosecutors and everybody to get him out of jail, so he is in for the long haul. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

SAP

« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2010, 09:18:08 PM »
A new movie about the investigation of Joran van der Sloot and the new discovery of something else that happened on the beach in Aruba. Something which the director has found, and is not new. What he will be doing is the same tarnishing the victim and her family as Renee Gielen tried with Documentary. Gielen did a docu called "Time Lies" in which she consulted some psychics who have a 0 batting average for any kind of closures, plus rumor posted on a "slam the victim" forum. No one wanted Rene's Docu and called her crazy for her lies against the victim and the family. Renee wanted to sell her Docu in America to the Media as well but there were no takers. So now this Dutch producer will do the movie scheduled to come out next year. I do hope Americca does not go for it.

Van der Sloot movie being shot while he's arrested in Peru film maker Paul Ruven.http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-movie-being-shot-while-hes-arrested/bwOVYNaX7Ee3h9EF661tJw.cspx

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2010, 11:32:19 PM »
If he was involved with human trafficking, then could Natalee still be alive?

Joran Van der Sloot, suspect in Holloway and Flores murders involved in Thai sex slave gang: tabloid
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world%20/2010/07/16/2010-07-16_joran_van_der_sloot_suspect_in_holloway_and_flores_murders_involved_in_thai_sex_.html
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 11:34:47 PM by Concerned »

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Natalee Ann Holloway
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2010, 11:55:39 AM »
This man is a monster. Many peopel might dismiss the national enquirer, but more and more they are scooping stories that other media miss.

Sleuth

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Natalee Ann Holloway
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2010, 09:33:41 PM »
This man is a real Psycho. It sort of spooks me that psychos like him can game the system to there advantage sop easily.