Author Topic: Re: Natalee Ann Holloway  (Read 34779 times)

clancy

• View Profile
Re: Re: Natalee Ann Holloway
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2010, 07:12:07 PM »

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2010, 08:27:36 PM »
Clancy, are you saying he used all of those terms, such as you've written here. This is mindboggling. I mean, we figured all along that it was no picnic that was going on. But, I always felt that it was a brutal crime against a defenseless female, who was young and had too much to drink. She did not take care of herself and put herself in great danger by going with these men. I believe definitely that she was lured away by Vandersloot. Such a tragedy. I have listened to the latest about the skull that was supposedly found in an area that could be close to where Natalee disappeared. But why wouldn't they send down a team of divers to find out if this is indeed Natalee. It just seems to me that it was called off pretty quickly after the pictures were produced. Americans should boycott Aruba once again. I mean this could be anyone that got in trouble there and now they see what can happen, nothing, because that is what is happening. I am appalled about what has gone on and moreso with them not investigating this latest information. A total disrespect for the Holloway family and all other Americans and tourists.

Sleuth

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2010, 08:40:22 PM »
Clancy, maybe he's just a sloppy writer, even with his education. Young kid's use a different style of writing and acronyms due to twitter, facebook etc. and can show up in nearly anything they write, ask any teacher. I'm playing the devil's advocate here..............

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2010, 06:38:56 AM »
SAP ...After reading that last excerpt (Page 107)  I have to agree...I would say that is far fetched writing, for sure...I do not believe one word of that....

clancy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2010, 10:00:59 AM »
For everyone who read the posts I put here.
remember They are from the book into the deep they are word for word they are not my opinion.
I am putting them here for you to form opinions for your self's.
When done with into the deep I will post from Beth's book Loving Natalee again it will be from the word for word not me.
After that from Dave's book Aruba the untold story of corruption as with the other tow food for thought.
I'm am doing this because there has been so much disinformation about this case.

clancy

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2010, 06:17:44 PM »
I have been told by a writer that as long as I don't make money or don't post whole chapters it is not any copyright issues :)

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2010, 08:50:38 PM »
I really don't believe any of this stuff that is written. This had to be made up afterwards and it is just not the terminology that is acceptable. It is kind of like dancing around an issue and not saying the true things that happened that night. I would just indicate, this was no card game, this was a murder and Natalee's family deserves to know what happened to her. This reference to the paragraph or lines you have quoted, I just think that is a factor to sell something and make big money on it. It is blood money and I am one that would not buy the book or borrow it, because I believe it is all lies. That is my opinion on the writer of this book. It was to make money and money only. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2010, 12:52:09 PM »
SAP, I still do not like the doubletalk, I call it. Like if you were on the stand giving testimony, you can't give doubletalk, because there would be objection after objection. And you would have to tell the story in layman's terms and not try to figure out in your head, well this is what he means or that is what he meant. No way, tell the truth and shame the devil. Well, I am not totally agreed on that Depak or whoever the two men that were with Vandersloot, were not involved. I totally believe they were involved in her murder. In an earlier stage when this case was being investigated, there was video coverage of one of these young men (not Vandersloot), the dark skinned man saying, she's nothing but a slut and he was saying all kind of things against Natalee, this was on a news story quite some time ago. I would not believe one word that any one of these men ever said, they have lied so much and got away with murder. They should still be behind bars, because they were the last ones seen with Natalee. It should be the same as Casey Anthony, she is not out and she won't be. I also have someone, a cousin that was murdered in the states, he has not gone to trial yet, but he is still behind bars and that will be a year next month. They have to charge these men, they were the last ones to be with Natalee and they should pay the piper. Sorry, but that is the way it should be. And they are standing back laughing at everyone and still Vandersloot is trying to buy and sell in the sex trade. No justice whatsoever for the Holloway's.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 12:55:35 PM by capeheart »

clancy

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2010, 02:34:03 PM »
Here's some food for thought they leave the with her go to the VDS home (I think) they all rape her or park near the racket ball court and it happens there then Joran and Deepak drop off Satish at his home he gets on computer as Deepak, joran, Deepak and friend get boat these three dump Natalee in the sea.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2010, 03:19:26 PM »
Clancy, that does sound like a very similar story that was heard during the first days of the investigation. There were so many stories, but I do remember an indication of her being on the property of the Vandersloot's.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

clancy

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2010, 04:14:55 PM »

clancy

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2010, 05:34:16 PM »

clancy

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2010, 04:57:35 PM »
Sap , My self I'm am interested in two things with this case finding her remains this I think is most important for her family.
Next finding why every person who helped Joran get away with this crime.
No one can tell me that all on his own he committed  it all on his own getting it right the first time he killed
I do believe she was given drugs to make it possible for the three to have sex with her(most of the local males do it all the time)why not hem.
So why was it every time evidence was found or about to found something happened so it would not be entered into evidence against him/ them?
Why would officials make sure all rulings went for him/them.
Why risk world view that Aruba is corrupt for one young/three young men.
 The whole thing stunk from the start that is the problem I have with this case not the crime it's self.
That's why I want th who to be accountable.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2010, 07:35:36 PM »
Maybe the plan was for all 3 to have sex with Natalee, but Joran was with her first and did something so terribly wrong as to cause her death. Out by the lighthouse.  I believe she was drugged and drunk, and Joran was big and strong and during sex with Natalee he prevented her from breathing properly, and she convulsed and died.  Due to her impairment, and his total disregard/disrespect for women,(maybe only American women), and his probable resulting mistreatment of Natalee, she died.  The 3 panicked and put her in water... either in the sea or the swamp.  Once again, only my opinion.   ;)

clancy

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2010, 01:45:44 PM »
I think that most people think she was drugged and raped.
Why else make sure women are drunk and then ad drugs  result all the sex you want, this time the girl died(Natalee Holloway).
Want hide your crime who wouldn't.
Who helped him/them and why should those who helped do it.
They had so much help with evidence with getting a search of the main house stopped(why)  lets see (afraid something that you missed may be found)
Judge's revering decisions, police losing or not collecting evidence, police sending  family members on wild goose chases.
Not bringing Paulus van der Sloot to trial when it's on record the he did hinder the case not once but twice and bring his son a cell phone to jail.
All this and the fact that the police chief  and daddy were best fiends.
 The crime of rape and murder pale in comparison to the crimes that were committed after the fact all who helped the three boys are as guilty as theyare and Aruba's system of law failed to it's job in the worst way possible.
The whole world saw how Aruba handled this crime  and should hang it's head in shame for ever no one should ever go there again for vacation.