Author Topic: Re: Natalee Ann Holloway  (Read 33667 times)

SAP

Re: Natalee Ann Holloway
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2012, 02:08:36 AM »
Google translation of a recent Dutch news article:

Paul Ruven, Dutch director that movie Me & Mr.. Jones made a very special offer received last week. According to his own, he can say the hard drive of the laptop of Joran van der Sloot buy. Ruven said to have been mailed by someone in Australia, asking if he was interested.

In late Shownews Ruven some prints to see that he has been sent. Thus, there on the laptop pictures of Joran with ex-lovers are even snapshots of Joran and Natalee Holloway together.

Click here for the video!

http://www.bruno.nl/nieuws/12160/video- ... sloot.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How likely would it be that someone in Australia would have Joran's old computer hard drive? About as likely as the Aruban police issuing a copy of taped investigative interviews to an Internet persona in USA!
In the early years of this case a supposed Australian wrote a long diatribe of the case and he even could be found on the Net under the name of Rolls/Roly Roper on writing on amplifiers and such however he has since dropped off the face of the earth with his view on the case; all the other websites have died.
Seems more consistent with the personas that played on the Internet, vilifying Natalee and her mother Beth. How anyone can do this over a missing and likely murdered young girl's body is beyond me. Bizarre!

Now that the dust has settled on Joran and he is doing hard time of 28 yrs for another vicious murder, some internet personas are missing their Joran "fix" and pulling out of the woodwork, files that Joran shared willingly and selling them to movie makers?
It is a fact that Aruban police did NOT produce a tape to an internet self acclaimed sleuth, rather Joran was able to get a copy and the copy was transcribed on the Net, under the label of Deepak tapes.
It doesn't make a difference how many essays many personas write of what they/he think happened to Natalee (in defense of Joran) the game playing over a missing and likely murdered young girl is totally sick and disgusting!   

SAP

« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2012, 10:05:52 AM »
Possible U.S. Extradition for Joran van der Sloot
April 24, 2012 - 11:41 AM

Joran van der Sloot could soon be in the United States where he faces federal extortion charges. That's according to Dutch media reports out today. Van der Sloot remains the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

The Department of Justice declined to comment on the reports of a possible extradition in the works.

Citing Joran van der Sloot's Peruvian attorney Maximo Altez, CNN is reporting that a Peruvian judge has approved a U.S. request for provisional detention, the first step in the extradition process.

Former U.S. Attorney Doug Jones tells us it's possible. A prisoner can be released to stand trial in another nation while incarcerated, but regardless of the outcome the prisoner would ultimately be sent back to complete the sentence.

"It's one of those cases that's being looked at all over the world really. So I don't think it would be too unusual, but it is out of the norm no question about that," said Doug Jones, former U.S. Attorney. "If there are extradition papers pending then I'm sure the authorities in both countries are going to carefully take a look at them."

"This is a pretty big case. It's a high profile case; you can count on the fact that it's going to get a close scrutiny from both governments," said Jones. "I think the biggest question is whether or not he is going to continue to serve that sentence, whether or not he is going to be released into US custody through diplomatic channels. That can happen. You can be released. Through writs you can have one prisoner released to another sovereign in order to stand trial, but then at the end of the day he would have to go back regardless of the outcome of the trial in the United States they would go back. The other thing is whether or not that 28 year sentence is not really a 28 year sentence and he's looking to be getting out you know at some point very soon and then there's a hold on him in which case he would be extradited to the United States," said Jones.

http://www.cbs42.com/mostpopular/story/Possible-U-S-Extradition-for-Joran-van-der-Sloot/eiWV4pZfLk2tSWUPTgJSPg.cspx

malloryknox

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2012, 03:58:47 PM »
Yes!, great news!

SAP

« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2012, 01:51:05 PM »
Van der Sloot is being prosecuted for murder Holloway
Updated: May 10, 2012 1:42 p.m. info
WASHINGTON - The United States wants Joran prosecuted for murder. That, Michael Griffith informed the Huffington Post Thursday.

Griffith is a leading member of the International Legal Defense Counsel, an organization that citizens in captivity abroad assists.

The U.S. is asking Peru to Van der Sloot's extradition in connection with his alleged extortion of the mother of Natalee Holloway. Griffith suggests , however, that the American judicial system has no time to investigate such matters.

Justice would Van der Sloot, once he is in America, to prosectue him for the murder of Natalee Holloway, who disappeared in Aruba in 2005.

http://www.nu.nl/buitenland/2807635/van-sloot-wordt-vervolgd-moord-holloway.html

jobo

• View Profile
Re: Re: Natalee Ann Holloway
« Reply #94 on: May 12, 2012, 05:24:14 AM »
If they go ahead and prosecute, then they can get the two brothers to testify.  And they will hopefully tell the truth, which will seal Van der Sloot's fate.  Many years have passed, the brothers will not feel the same allegiance to Van der Sloot, I hope.

SAP

« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2012, 09:05:58 AM »
I'm wondering also if the two young men feel safer now to speak up or may have already. The persons who could have brought them harm are no longer there on the Island. Those that tried to throw them under the bus, and turned things around so that they looked like the perp, have somehow become quite friendly towards them. Or perhaps it was b/c of the money they hope to gain from suing Dr. Phil and Co. that has made the turn around of some of these folks. Joran's staunch supporters are a whacky lot of people.

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 09, 2017, 09:30:56 PM »
It's hard to believe that it's been nearly twelve years since Natalee Holloway went missing. She remains unfound. I've always felt she was alive, I don't know why, it's just the energy I get when I think of her story. But, then again, I hang onto hope for a long, long time. I ran across an article about her friends and how they've gone through the last five years missing her. I admire Natalee's mother even more once you hear about her efforts. Something I'm sure we would all do. She really didn't have a choice, but to feverishly look for her child. Bless her.

"What We've Never Told Anyone About Natalee Holloway," visit http://www.glamour.com/story/what-weve-never-told-anyone-about-natalee-holloway.

I hope Natalee has a chance to come home some day. It's a prayer.

Sap1

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2017, 02:43:50 PM »
In the beginning I also felt she would return, but later when Joran started telling his story to a detectives "plant" a lot of what he said really made it sound like he was there when Natalee died.
There were a lot of detractors working on Joran's side and most did not want Aruba to get a bad reputation as their livelihood and that of many others was, in their minds, in danger, if Aruba got a bad rap. 
When he killed Stephanie in SA, some of his supporters began to see the light, except for a small group of conspiracy theorists who tried to say Joran was set up by FBI who were friends of Beth.  ::)

I followed this case in discussions on a forum and there were tons of forums in that time frame. Joran had a particularly nasty following who would go to any lengths to find out who the negative (to Joran) posters were and would try and find anything on them and make it all public. I guess it was about this time also that I began to realize that not all the crazy people were not in mental institutions. It's odd how some of these cases affect people who have absolutely nothing to do with them.

Beth found herself a niche to help her deal with all the hurt and she is a strong woman because she did have a lot of adversity to face and through it all she stayed well. Dave on the other hand jumped at every mention of Natalee and would fly off to Aruba with great hopes only to be pumped down again. He had a heart attack and had to learn to let go to an extent.

Sap1

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2017, 05:10:10 PM »
https://www.today.com/news/natalee-holloway-s-father-discovers-human-remains-aruba-t115151

Natalee Holloway's father discovers human remains in Aruba: 'I was shocked'

Twelve years after Natalee Holloway's disappearance on a graduation trip to Aruba, her father is hoping a recent discovery will yield a major break in the case of what happened to his daughter.

Dave Holloway and private investigator T.J. Ward announced on TODAY Wednesday that an 18-month investigation has led them to discover human remains that are being DNA tested to confirm if they are Natalee's.

Natalee Holloway's father talks about investigation of her disappearance
PLAY VIDEO - 3:31
"When we determined these remains were human, I was shocked,'' Holloway told Matt Lauer and Savannah Guthrie. "I know there's a possibility this could be someone else, and I'm just trying to wait and see."

In May 2005, Holloway vanished on a trip with friends following her graduation from an Alabama high school in a disappearance that remains an unsolved mystery. No one has ever been charged in her disappearance.

Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch man Natalee was last seen with outside a popular tourist bar, is currently serving a 28-year prison sentence in Peru for killing business student Stephany Flores. She died on the fifth anniversary of Holloway's disappearance in 2010.

An informant known as "Gabriel" put Ward and Holloway in contact with a man they claim had direct knowledge of Natalee's disappearance.

"We have a person who states he was directly involved with Joran van der Sloot in disposing of Natalee's remains,'' Holloway said. "I thought, you know, there may be something to this."

Ward and Holloway are featured in a new Oxygen series premiering on Saturday night called "The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway," which follows their search to find out what happened.

"We've chased a lot of leads and this one is by far the most credible lead I've seen in the last 12 years,'' Holloway said.

share link
Natalee Holloway's disappearance: Mother speaks out 11 years later
PLAY VIDEO - 3:33

The men have been back and forth to an unspecified location behind a house in Aruba that was provided to them by the informant, ultimately digging up remains that were found to be human after they were tested. The DNA test will take several weeks to a month to determine if they are Natalee's remains, Holloway said.

A year after Natalee's mother said on TODAY that "justice has not been served" in Natalee's death, her father is hoping for some closure if the remains are determined to be his daughter.

"It would finally be the end,'' he said.

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2018, 10:38:56 AM »
Natalee Holloway case: Man who claimed to help Joran van der Sloot dispose of teen's body is stabbed to death

Stan Chambers, WTSP-TV, Tampa-St. Petersburg
Published 8:55 a.m. ET March 15, 2018 | Updated 12:54 p.m. ET March 15, 2018

NORTH PORT, Fla. — In the 2017 series The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway, John Christopher Ludwick made headlines when claiming he helped Joran van der Sloot dispose of the missing teen's body.

Now he, too, is dead.

Ludwick, 32, of Port Charlotte, Fla., a community northwest of Fort Myers, Fla., was stabbed to death Tuesday after he attempted to kidnap a woman from her vehicle in nearby North Port, police said.

Ludwick was roommates with the woman at one point and wanted a romantic relationship with her, but she didn't, North Port police spokesman Joshua Taylor said.

"He essentially ambushed her getting out of her car, going into her home," said Taylor.

The woman was able to wrestle a knife from Ludwick, then stabbed him in the abdomen, police said.

“It appears that the male subject who has passed was attempting to kidnap a young woman as she exited her vehicle in her driveway. They are familiar with each other,” police said in a statement on Facebook. “A struggle ensued, and he is the one who ended up stabbed. He then fled the area on foot. He was found nearby suffering from the stab wounds.”

Ludwick was airlifted to a local hospital, where he died. The woman won't be charged, Taylor said.

"From every ounce of evidence we have so far, she was a victim in this case," he added....

Source:  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/03/15/natalee-holloway-case-man-who-claimed-help-joran-van-der-sloot-dispose-teens-body-stabbed-death/427290002/