Author Topic: Re: Natalee Ann Holloway  (Read 35530 times)

clancy

• View Profile
Re: Re: Natalee Ann Holloway
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2010, 09:20:58 AM »

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2010, 11:16:41 AM »
Something else will happen to those young men, getting on TV with their devil may care attitude. Look what happened to OJ Simpson, he thought he'd never go to jail. Well he's in jail now and it is the attitude he has, I'm me and you can't touch me. It is a godly attitude and it will catch up to anyone who believes they can do anything they want and get away with it. I am a believer of what goes around comes around and Mr. Vandersloot and his so called friends will pay for what they did in some fashion. I am sure if they try to get a job somewhere that all of this background on them will be there and nobody will hire them. Their lives are actually in limbo. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

clancy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2010, 01:58:55 PM »

clancy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2010, 02:03:33 PM »
Perhaps this law suit in Ca. will force K2 to revil facts that are not open to the public and tell more about that night. ;)  :o  :-*

clancy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2010, 01:37:06 PM »
  Last I herd on BFN I think some this summer or fall is the next time Deepak has to appear in court in Ca. in person .  He was to have done this I thnk this nov. or dec. but failed to fill out the US entery form( some who has done this aready by his country to Aruba).  To have his case go forward he must appear in Ca. To give testamony for his case. :D   ;D

Sleuth

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2010, 03:24:26 PM »
My mind is fuzzy on this case, I can't remember all the particulars since my mind is crowded with a couple of other cases right now. Clancy, if people, 'know' or have come to the consensus that Natalee was put into a 'heavy crab cage' into the Ocean, and the Ocean was searched, why was she not found? I would have thought sonar and skin divers would have found her? Taking into consideration, water movement, direction, strength of water, weight of cage etc. Then again over time, flesh will disintegrate, and be eaten and the bones set free to scatter on the Ocean floor, which in the long run will make it harder to find her remains?

clancy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2010, 08:46:42 AM »
Deepak has given a location where she will be found if his unconsious cofession is right , Many in Aruba know where this is as it is well known I already know that that Some police know of it as does  Dave Holloway knows it as does Tim Miller it has not as far as I know been not searched it is from his unconsious confession about two to three hundred yards out from th Hoilday Inn and a little to right (or north) if you or any one else look at a Goggle map can find a spot that is deep enough to hold a (cage or container) and where storms would not disloge it . The water search that was done some time ago has look there as of yet.

This to me is a prime spot to look why it has not looked into is a surprize  to me, Aruba does not her remains found as it would be a dister for Aruba to have her remains found so close and have not  been found sooner than now. :-[  :-[  :-[

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2010, 05:52:25 PM »
Deepak mentions the lighthouse three times in his email...I think that is where Joran and Natalee got into making out..and something went wrong, right there on the beach by the lighthouse.  Joran panicked when Natalee 'shuddered', (and died?).  That's when the two brothers had to help Joran dispose of Natalee.  Joran was missing a pair of shoes after that night, which lead me to think they put Natalee in the big swamp that is on that island, (perhaps his shoes got stuck?).

clancy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2010, 01:09:46 PM »

clancy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2010, 02:29:10 PM »

clancy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2010, 02:49:35 PM »
Kalpoe court dates Are June 1for depoitions

New Trial date is for 2/7/2011

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2010, 11:14:55 AM »
seems as though someone has a lot of drag!  Most people keep negatives or copies! ???

SAP

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2010, 04:31:08 PM »

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2010, 07:00:09 PM »
I just watched this on NG tonight and the FBI are now looking into this, but it sure is about time. This should have been looked into immediately when they received the photo. If it is not Natalee, it definitely is a person who is possibly missing and somebody's loved one. The fact that there is still clothing on this skeleton, would possibly mean that it has not been there for too many years. It does look like a very large skull. Hoping for answers for the Holloway family, so they can put Natalee to rest if it is her. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2010, 01:17:14 AM »
Looks intriging, but it is not a body. I'm no expoert, but that just looks eary IMO.

I saw on Fox tonight that Vander hoot or whatrever that creeps name is, has one again admited to being involved.

This time he says she feel off a balcany and that he buried her in a swamp.

The Dutch, not suprprisingly, still say they do not have enough evidence to prosecute.

Do the Dutch ever have enough evidence to prosecute anyone? Gee whiz.