Author Topic: Yvonne King- Missing Oct. 13, 2002  (Read 13220 times)

heyho

• View Profile
Re: Yvonne King- Missing Oct. 13, 2002
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 05:09:33 PM »
There has not been much publicity about her dissapearence. Not in a while anyway

Edsonmom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 11:33:16 PM »
Welcome to the site heyho  ;D

Yes when I looked last night, I could not find much..but hopefully it will ring a bell for someone, and information will be given..

heyho

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 02:02:35 PM »
there seems to be a major problem with solving murders in newfoundland. i think there is a lot going on that the public is not aware of. i think these murders are solveable but police do not want them solved.

Canadiangirl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 06:53:04 PM »
Hi guys,

This is my mother. Unfortunately there has never been much to report on this case. It has gone completely cold. :(

D1

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 10:04:27 PM »
Hi, sorry to hear canadian girl..but there is still hope that something will get shaken loose. You never know who will stop in and find this board, a guilty conscience or a curious witness, we invite them all.
all the best

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 11:01:31 PM »
I am veyr sorry about your mother, I really hope that the case gets a break soon.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 06:50:06 PM »
Canadiangirl, so sorry about your mom. There is not much detail here on what happened to your mom. Was there any domestic violence? Were the police ever called to the home? Was there an intense investigation and a search of the home when your mom disappeared? Were you living in the home at the time of your mom's disappearance? So many unanswered questions. And as you say, what in the hell are the police doing. It seems to be the same on the west coast. Several persons are missing and many murdered and nothing happening. Well there should be more police hired and as they say in an investigation, much has to be done in the first hours of the investigation as we have seen that this pays of. But more has to be done to get officers educated on these kinds of crimes, because something is not right here. Many in Canada are missing and nothing is happening. Family members have to just keep nagging for answers on what is going on in the system and maybe more crimes will be solved. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

M

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2010, 05:14:11 AM »
I Am sorry about your mother.
I wonder,too, why things are not getting done and if they are I'm wondering.
and guessing.
That they give up but never give up.
Right now we never know and hopefully someone will be able to solve this case.

canadiangirl don't give up.

Mysticmusicgurl

• Lived all over Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2010, 04:58:44 PM »
Taken from Shelly Stokes Missing Person's website:

http://missingpersons.multiply.com/journal/item/94/Yvonne_King

This was a comment written by somebody in the comment section of this website:

I am yvonne King's sister and it's been almost three years since she disappeared,and
i am hoping that someone out there has seen her.I am begging anyone who has seen her to come forward,she has a mental disorder,so she probably doesn't know who she is,so please if anyone has seen her,reply asap.
I moved home from Ontario to be close to her and hoping she'll come back on her own accord,but with her illness,i'm not sure she knows who she is.I know that someone knows,so please help me bring my sister back to where she belongs.