Author Topic: HAYLEE DONATHAN 3 YRS OLD June 9, 2009 /FOUND SAFE June 23,2009  (Read 6242 times)

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
Re: HAYLEE DONATHAN 3 YRS OLD (IN DANGER)June 9, 2009
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2009, 11:08:11 PM »
This is the first happy ending to one of our missing children cases in a long time. Thank God that this little one has been found safe.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 11:33:41 PM by debbiec »

Edsonmom

• View Profile
Re: HAYLEE DONATHAN 3 YRS OLD (FOUND SAFE)June 23, 2009
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2009, 11:30:22 PM »
I agree Debbie.. I wish more of these cases had happy endings..
I just feel for this little one.. now she will have to deal with her mom being put in jail..but at least she will be in a loving home with her Gramma now, and away from that SO her mother had her around..I bet Gramma will be overly cautious about who she lets her grandbaby around.. and that is how it should have been all along..

capeheart

• View Profile
Re: HAYLEE DONATHAN 3 YRS OLD (IN DANGER)June 9, 2009
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2009, 01:15:45 PM »
A celebration of joy for the safe return of Haylee Donathan. Her mother Ms. Watson and Mr. Potter, her male sex offender companion are in jail. This is a great ending that Haylee is found safe. A great deal of news that was forthcoming on Nancy Grace and the dogged determination of police to find them paid of. She possibly is in the custody of her grandmother at this time. It is wonderful that it has come to light the dangerous situation Haylee was living in. Now that it has come to the attention of how many sharks were in the tank, it will I hope prevent any further harm to this sweet little girl. Congratulations to police and investigators and the general public for paying attention on this one. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X ;) ;) ;)

Edsonmom

• View Profile

capeheart

• View Profile
Re: HAYLEE DONATHAN 3 YRS OLD June 9, 2009 /FOUND SAFE June 23,2009
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2009, 06:48:59 PM »
Just to make sure that Haylee is safe, is the primary thing here and I am glad the CSA is looking after Haylee's welfare at this time. They certainly do not want anything to happen to her now, after all the search to find her. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Sleuth

Re: HAYLEE DONATHAN 3 YRS OLD June 9, 2009 /FOUND SAFE June 23,2009
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2009, 09:08:56 PM »
I hope the Children's Services find a very good home, free of strife and pedo's, for this little one who has to be bewildered, scared and worried. I did read that the Grandmother lived with her daughter and Haylle, or the other way around, in a building filled with pedo's and low life's. Sometimes circumstances dictate where a person lives through no fault of their own. I hope the Grandmother will be able to find a better place to live and eventually get Haylle back.  :)