Author Topic: HAYLEE DONATHAN 3 YRS OLD June 9, 2009 /FOUND SAFE June 23,2009  (Read 6391 times)

capeheart

• View Profile
Breaking news on Nancy Grace, Haylee Donathan is with her mother. But her mother was just released from jail. She had contact with a sex offender at some point in time, his last name is Potter. He is not to have any contact with a minor child. Ms. Watson told her mother that her and Mr. Potter and Haylee were going camping. It is Haylee's grandmother who has contacted the police and reported them missing. She has not heard anything since they left and it is over a week now. She contacted the police and Nancy Grace had the story on tonight.  It is reported that these people are in a Black Chevy Pickup truck and were proceeding to go camping in Ohio. That is all that was on there tonight. Her grandmother was on Nancy Grace, all are very afraid for the safety of Haylee Donathan Another child, that I hope will be found safe. Let's pray they will be found safe and sound. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 07:09:06 PM by capeheart »

Sleuth

Re: HAYLEIGH WATSON 3 YRS OLD (IN DANGER)June 9, 2009
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 11:09:47 PM »
My prayers go out to the little one that she will be found safe and in good health. Finally pictures have been released. See below.
Sorry, am unable to insert the picture of little Haylee, her mother Candace Watson, and the bad man Robbi Potter. Follow the link below for their pictures. Unless some one is able to insert the pictures into their posts?

http://www.nbc4i.com/cmh/news/local/article/endangered_missing_advisory_alert_issued
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 11:22:46 PM by Sleuth »

capeheart

• View Profile
Re: HAYLEE DONATHAN 3 YRS OLD (IN DANGER)June 9, 2009
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 08:34:37 PM »
This story is not getting any better. The sex offender escaped from a halfway house in which relatives of Haylee's mother were involved. The sheriff and police are all involved now and there is a special bulletin all over the states to be on the lookout for Hayleigh and her mother. Her mother has now been charged in helping the accused man escape. She had a relative in that halfway house and he and the rest that were involved have been arrested. It is hard to keep the names straight, I am not as good as you Sleuth. I just watched Nancy with an update. They are very afraid at this time, because when Ms. Watson phoned her mother, she told them that she had dropped this man off, but she indicated she sounded afraid. Then she hung up. She indicated she felt she was talking to her daughter on her cell phone. She since has been trying to get hold of her daughter on her cell phone, but with no success.Her bank card has not been used since June 1st and she has not contacted her mother. Her mother indicated that is not like her daughter to be short with her on the phone. She is very upset at this time, because she has not heard from her daughter since that day, June 1. A picture of the pickup truck was on TV with the licence plate numbers. This does not sound good. My prayers to Haylee and her mother and hope they get home safely. It sure does not sound very good right now. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 07:42:26 PM by capeheart »

Edsonmom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 09:14:16 PM »

Edsonmom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 09:20:23 PM »
Missing persons report.. updated picture of potter, and photo of the truck

http://www.mcc.ag.state.oh.us/P3.aspx?PQID=HAYLED

Edsonmom

• View Profile

Sleuth

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 10:03:49 PM »
Wow! Double wow! I am impressed with this! Does anyone know if we have this in Canada? If we don't would be absolutely the best thing to have. Or do those 'in denial Pedophiles' in Canada already have it? And does anyone know if the person does not register in 90 days, is an arrest/bench warrant go out for the person? If so what then happens when/if they are caught? I'm full of questions tonight.See below.

quote [Potter is a Tier III sex offender, the most serious designation. Upon his release from prison, he must register with the county sheriff wherever he lives every 90 days for life.]

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 07:46:19 PM »
Edsonmom, thanks for bringing that to my attention. When it first came on the news, I thought that her name was Watson, because it was breaking news and her mother's name was Watson. Okay, I fixed the heading. This is a very sad case and it sure doesn't look good. Her mother was on NG again last night. The poor woman is so upset. These women do not care about their children when they put them right in the hands of a predator. She knew what he was in jail for and she picked him up. Sure hope they get a line on them soon and that they are found alive. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Sleuth

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 09:50:48 PM »
Has anyone read any news in regards to this little one? I have not and when nothing appears in print on updates I start to get nervous.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2009, 04:01:03 PM »
There was video surveillance of them stopped, Ms. Watson, Mr. Potter and they could see a child in the truck. So she was still with them, but I don't know where they were stopped, possibly at a shopping centre because there was video surveillance. Her mother was on TV again and she felt that Ms. Watson did not know that Potter was a III tier sex offender. She was very upset because when her daughter called her and said where she was, she sounded afraid and had a very short conversation and hung up. And she hasn't heard from her since that day. I did not watch NG last nite, but will tonight, there may be something on. Sure hope that little one comes home safe. Prayers for Haylee Donathan's safe return. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2009, 07:46:14 PM »
Not much more information on Haylee tonight. I think that her mom is also in danger on this one. Because she was out of the truck a couple of times by herself. I believe that he is holding a threat over her head that if she doesn't come back to the truck that he will do something to Haylee. Because she was free to notify someone for help, but he could take off with the truck if she did anything. I think she is afraid to do anything without her child by her side. He may have a weapon and who is to know what he is saying to Ms. Watson. The police are indicating a lot of tips are coming in and they are doing everything in their power to find Haylee, she is their big concern. They also want Mr. Potter, even if he is not in the company of Haylee and Ms. Watson. They are in the Denver area was the last known siting. Prayers that they will be found soon. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Edsonmom

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2009, 10:22:41 PM »
For Immediate Release
June 11, 2009 Assistant Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal
Andrew Deserto (216) 551-6234 

U.S. MARSHALS LEAD NATIONWIDE MANHUNT FOR FUGITIVE SEX OFFENDER WHO DISAPPEARED WITH MISSING TODDLER http://www.usmarshals.gov/news/chron/2009/061109.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Immediate Release
June 15, 2009 Assistant Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal
Andrew Deserto (216) 551-6234 

U.S. MARSHALS TASK FORCE CONFIRMS COLORADO SIGHTING
OF MISSING TRUCK IN FUGITIVE ROBBI POTTER CASE
http://www.usmarshals.gov/news/chron/2009/061509a.htm
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 10:25:56 PM by Edsonmom »