Author Topic: Willard Brass | Missing | Norquay,SK (May 15, 1993)  (Read 10639 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Willard Brass | Missing | Norquay,SK (May 15, 1993)
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2010, 11:54:40 PM »
That is sad. I think the mentality among young people these days is that 'snitching' is bad.

I wish that attitude would change.

always searching

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2010, 01:27:50 PM »
The sad thing about this situation is that it's not young people that are talking. The people that talk are in there 50's and 60's and even older.Their suppose to be our leaders and set a good example for the younger generations to do and make the right choices. So yes it is very sad.

always searching

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2010, 08:55:28 AM »
Well today marks 17 years that Willard has been missing and today we will have our 3rd Annual Walk For Answers. It looks like its going to be a nice day and alot more people are calling and say they are coming to support us which is great to hear. I hope someone out there that knows any information will call the RCMP or crimestoppers.

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2010, 09:34:51 AM »
I can not make your walk physically, but in spirit. I am sad that you have experienced 17 years without Willard and without the answers you need. I wish you much sun and breathtaking weather to inspire you all. May you soulfully feel the answers you haven't received yet.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2010, 12:19:37 AM »
Glad it was good weather.

I hope one day the person who can help solve this will come forward. It is so sad that this person(s) might feel scared or worried.

It takes courage I am sure, but with crime stoppers, I am pretty sur the person would never have to give there name or testify or anything.

Shadow Girl

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2014, 12:05:19 PM »
http://www.yorktonthisweek.com/article/20120502/YORKTON0101/120509929/-1/yorkton/bomb-hoax-at-moosomin-school

from bottom of article

Aerial search for missing persons

Over several days last week, the RCMP utilized a helicopter from K Division's flight services to aid in the search for Cody Wolfe and other missing persons from Southern Saskatchewan. On Thursday, the helicopter searched areas around the Punnichy and Kamsack area in an effort to locate any evidence in the following missing persons cases:

Cody Wolfe (last seen on the Muskowekwan First Nation in April of 2011)

Emily Osmond (last seen on the Kawacatoose First Nation in September of 2007

Willard Brass (last seen in the Kamsack area in May of 1993)

The helicopter is being used now, before the trees and spring growth in the search areas get too thick for any type of aerial search to be useful.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2014, 12:10:16 PM »
It never ceases to amaze me how people can remain silent, and yet when the back is turned, suddenly they chatter and gossip in amongst themselves.  Of what good is that?? Does it make them feel all powerful?
Cowards they are!! Not powerful at all - just small mouthed gossips - It angers me that people can be so cruel to his family in that way.

You say that 8 people were involved.  Well, since this event has been repeated over and over again in amongst the gossips, you can be sure that 99% of what they say is full of untruths.  No doubt it has been embellished upon multiple times - each gossip adding another layer to impress upon others their importance with their implied knowledge of the event.

Sorry, that is how it works with gossips of all stripes.

I hope that someone with true knowledge will step forward and do the right thing for you and your family.  I have a feeling that this person will eventually say something.  Especially if they have moved on to better things.

Good luck and God Bless

JB
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 12:34:02 PM by jellybean »

Logical

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2014, 03:51:34 PM »
Always searching, not sure if you will see this, it has been 4 years since your last post, may I suggest you get someone to tape the conversation of one of these persons who "know" what happened are gossiping about? In Canada as long as the person taping the conversation is part of the conversation it is legally obtained and you can take that to police. You seem to have some people who are willing to share information with you, they may want the opportunity to prove they are not lying or misrecalling/embellishing the truth?

These people talking now 50's/60's were 30's/40's when it happened, they are protecting the family now, if only 3 of 8 suspects remain alive then maybe once the mean one is arrested or dies no one will talk.

I would think any wedding or party serving alcohol would be one of the worst places to get a credible witness, if people are inebriated they miss things, forget or were passed out and saw nothing.

Also, can you hold a fund raiser and raise some money for a reward? I think you have stated you just want him back for proper burial, if yes offer the reward for his resting place only, no other details required (ex. How they know, who is responsible etc. )

I would think the police like you believe they know the culprits, but without a murder scene, credible witness or body, what do police have to make an arrest? Too bad because lips often loosen once someone is picked up and detained.

The only other suggestion, if you know the culprits, can you learn their habits, can you think where they could dispose of a body? Waterways? Dumps, caves, forests etc. if rivers are accessible where would they lead to, currents may be strong in May, do any john does match him from any bordering cities?

Logical