Author Topic: Willard Brass | Missing | Norquay,SK (May 15, 1993)  (Read 10638 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Willard Brass | Missing | Norquay,SK (May 15, 1993)
« on: May 05, 2009, 04:38:32 AM »
Willard Brass went missing May 15, 1993 from Norquay,Sk. He was last seen at a wedding on Key First Nation which is located 15 km from Norquay, Sk.It will be 16 years this May. We ask that if anyone knows any information to come foward and let the RCMP know or call crimestoppers.

always searching

• View Profile
Re: Willard Brass | Missing | Norquay,SK (May 15, 1993)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 07:31:06 PM »
On May 15, 2009 we are planning an awareness walk for Willard Brass. This is the second year we have done this walk. Hoping to get some kind of information. We know that he was murdered but we just can't prove it until we find him then hopefully something will be done.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 02:20:18 AM »
That is a good idea.

So I guess you all know who this then I assume. I am sure someone muct have heard something that could solve this case. I hope that person does the right thing and comes forward.

raisinpie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 01:29:54 PM »
always searching:  please send the awareness walk details to: meernarae@hotmail.com.  Is there a poster?  I am happy to get the info out to our contacts in the Saskatchewan region.  NEVER GIVE UP!!!!

Thanks!!!

raisinpie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 01:48:31 PM »
Story printed June 12, 2008, Regina Leader Post

http://www.canada.com/story_print.html?id=d205b083-2a6f-4b5c-97a6-e4cf5e9633ed&sponsor=

Family still looking for Brass after 15 yearswww.sacp.ca

always searching

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 10:17:10 PM »
This is a letter we sent out also with our poster.
To whom it may concern
We the family of Willard Brass are asking if anyone has any information to the disappearance of Willard to contact the RCMP or crimestoppers.
All we want from this is to find our dad and give him a proper burial like every human being deserves.
We would like to have closure and to be able to live our lives and not wonder constantly where he is.
Willard was not only a father to 10 children he was a grandfather to 27 grandchildren and a great grandfather to 20 great granchildren.Whom loved him very much.
Year after year we had to live with losing loved ones that never new what happened to their son, brother and uncle.
There`s always that hope that he would walk back into out lives and take away all this pain and agony we`ve been going through for almost 16 years.
We are always searching for him in crowds or in different towns and cities.

always searching

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2009, 12:21:23 PM »
Thanks raisinpie for sending out our awareness poster information. We have people contacting us wanting to do interviews with the family about our Awareness Walk and to do a story on willard Brass. Another 3 more days and it will mark the 16th year anniverasry of my grandpa's disappereance. We are getting everything together to do our walk and i hope we get some answers. Thanks So Much! :) :) :)

raisinpie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 06:01:59 PM »
Well, I hope that this helps raise the awareness about your grandfather.  I would like to come to the walk however there are so many activities this week, but... fingers crossed! I hope that there will be a big turnout for the walk!

raisinpie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 07:41:47 PM »
always searching:  can you please give us an update on the walk that occurred on May 15/09.  What are the next steps?  What do you need from us? How can we help?

always searching

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2009, 01:03:42 PM »
Our walk didn't go to well. In a way it did but then again it didn't. The weather was horrible it was snowing and about 50 people showed up. The tv media didn't show up. There was suppose to be 3 different tv crews that said they would come out. Whats next? We don't know what to do its kind of discouraging. We were told to confront the people who are responsible for the disappearence of Willard.So i don't know. We know the people responsible for the murder. We know how they murdered Willard. But people are afraid to talk to the police or to tell anyone. There was one lady that spoke to the police and made her statement. But because she's got a drinking problem they won't listen to her. This lady was with the people who brutely murdered Willard. She talked with us and told us her story of that night and it was very hard to deal with. IT MAKES A PERSON WONDER HOW THESE PEOPLE COULD SLEEP AND LIVE THEIR LIFE KNOWING WHAT THEY DID TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING! I guess the only other thing to do it just keep getting it out there. We are planning to attend that walk in Prince Albert for missing women and men on June 11,2009. BUT WE WILL NEVER STOP WE WILL KEEP ON TILL WE FIND WILLARD BRASS!!

always searching

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2009, 07:22:16 PM »
Yes people are keeping secrets, people in the three communities know what happened but are afraid to talk or to be called rats. She took us to where they buried Willard but word out there is that they moved his body some where else. There was 8 people that where there that night and only 3 are still alive. The other 5 all died of an overdose, how susipicious is that. Theres the one guy who people are afraid of and i think he's the one who has something to do with the 5 overdoses. The RCMP just need some kind of tip to go on. So hopefully that tip comes soon!!!

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 02:35:51 AM »
Wow taht is remarkable. It makes me wonder how many other cases could be solved if we could jsut get people to talk. It must be scary.

always searching

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2010, 09:35:02 PM »
MAY 15,2010 WILL MARK 17 YEARS THAT WILLARD BRASS HAS BEEN MISSING. WE THE FAMILY ARE PLANNING THE 3RD ANNUAL WALK FOR WILLARD BRASS.
THE WALK WILL TAKE PLACE MAY 15, 2010 AT 10:00AM WE WILL START THE WALK FROM NORQUAY,SK. AND WALK TO KEY FIRST NATION BAND HALL WITH DINNER AFTER THE WALK.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2010, 10:31:03 PM »
Very good! I hope it gets people talking. I was in Norquay last summer, it's a very nice town. Someone there or in the nearby bands know something.

always searching

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2010, 07:09:51 AM »
Oh believe me people on the three bands do know what happened to Willard, but they won't talk to us or the RCMP. They talk amongst themselves and when it gets to us and we ask them they say " oh we never said that or we don't know anything".