Author Topic: Dr. Jitinkumar Shah  (Read 8749 times)

Shelly Stokes

• View Profile
Dr. Jitinkumar Shah
« on: May 04, 2009, 08:39:08 AM »
Dr. Jitinkumar Shah

On May 4, 1991,  Dr. Jitinkumar Shah, a native of Nairobi,  left the Sir Thomas Roddick Hospital in Stephenville to join some friends at the 104 Club.  He was last seen at 2:45 walking home from the club along Carolina Avenue.

Police think it is possible that he lost his fotting and fell into a Brook in that area on his walk home.  They dragged the Brook and also did a ground search,  however, no clues were found of the missing Doctor.

Although foul play is not suspected by the Police,  they cannot rule it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION IS ASKED TO CONTACT:

RCMP in Stephenville, Newfoundland

The Doe Network:
Case File 1263DMNF

« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 08:43:06 AM by Shelly Stokes »

SAP

Re: Dr. Jitinkumar Shah
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 03:07:42 PM »
This was more than a year ago and still nothing. :(

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 10:26:55 PM »
Was the last sighting at 2:45 pm or 2:45 a.m?  Could make a great difference.  I see jealousy of him in mind. Someone vengeful.  Looking at his picture, I see a troubled man - somewhat discheveled. Don't feel that his professional life was without problems.  Looking at his face, I sense that he was very tired, felt overworked, and was struggling to cope, putting best face forward so to speak.  He has a desperate look about him, although trying to be composed and professional. God love him!!
The time that he left is very important, and the type of function that he attended, also his behavior in general. One never knows the history of a person that has gone missing.  Cops just show a picture, and very few details about the human being., They should change that.  Perfunctionary information given out just doesn't cut it with the public. Happens all of the time.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 11:52:18 PM by jellybean »

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 02:17:37 PM »
Does anyone on this website have any thoughts.  I have expressed mine.

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 04:24:28 PM »
Hey jellybean, I took a look at this for you.

I found a few articles, was wondering if this is the same Dr. Jitinkumar Shah.  If so, this may, or may not, lend to other theories about reasons for possible disappearance. Look at the article, you may have to search his name in the attached.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1631377/pdf/brmedj00473-0073c.pdf

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1673792/pdf/brmedj01459-0061.pdf

http://www.bmj.com/search?fulltext=Jitinkumar&submit=yes&x=0&y=0

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2010, 02:40:43 PM »
Thanks Concerned: It is a possible matches up. He was disciplined in England (Medicine) for drug abuse.  No wonder he looks a "little off"  That is if it is the same one.  Stephanville Hospital would have more information, should he have been up for a review on anything. But all that the police have to do is give out a bit of information that he is Missing. He may have left the country on his own accord. Then again, it may not be the same Dr. Shah.  If it is, then he must have got his license back to practice at some point before coming to Canada. That is if it is the same person. May not even be the same Dr. No mention of his family searching for him, which is odd.   He would have family somewhere I would think. He may be living in another country and not even aware that he is considered Missing, here in Canada. If it is the same Dr. then he would have left the country before he had  any review.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 02:44:26 PM by jellybean »