Author Topic: Molly Justice - Jan 18 1943- age 15 - murdered  (Read 6621 times)

victorian

• View Profile
Molly Justice - Jan 18 1943- age 15 - murdered
« on: April 19, 2009, 10:25:36 PM »

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Molly Justice - Jan 18 1943- age 15 - murdered
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 04:52:32 AM »
I guess since the suspect is dead, this will never be solved.

BCID

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 01:33:25 AM »
I beg to differ. Though the case may be old and the older a case is, the harder it is to solve, there is still hope.

There is still hope providing the police still have kept the evidence. Someone can always check for any trace of DNA or fingerprints or anything. A story told or a deathbed confession may have been passed on and that person who received it may hold the key.

There is always options and there is always a way to solve a case. The police just have to keep working at it.

I'll use for example a story out of Victoria from the 1990's. There was a WWI vet who passed on. Before he died, he told his children (and their children) that he was not the person they knew him to be. He had been living under a false name since the war.

The name he took was that of his trench buddy who had no family to speak of. After his buddy died in battle, he assumed his identity leaving behind his real family at home.

His children, who had learned of this shocking secret, checked out the story and found it to be true. They contacted the descendants of the man who was thought deceased nearly a century before and I am not sure but I believe a correction may have been made on the deceased man's grave marker.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 01:37:55 AM by BCID »

waabzy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 05:00:20 AM »