Author Topic: Lindsay Buziak - 24 - Murdered - February 2, 2008 - Victoria, BC  (Read 104403 times)

capeheart

• View Profile
Re: Lindsay Buziak - 24 - Murdered - February 2, 2008 - Victoria, BC
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2010, 06:47:22 PM »
Freespirit, I don't think it could have been the boyfriend. I am sure that the police would have investigated that very thoroughly. I don't know if you have read everything that has been posted in other news reports about this case, but I do not believe it was the boyfriend. It certainly is a mystery and I do believe she was targetted, but what was the reason??? She could have been very successful in her job, she must have been getting high commissions on her sales. It could be another agent in the area that was jealous of her success and they were missing out on making sales, that could be a motive. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

oldentimeragain

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2010, 09:07:09 PM »
We all hope this horrendous crime will be solved.   The fact maybe that the culprits were hired as professional murderers.  It may be that Lindsay was targeted because someone she was involved with, worked with or knew of  was involved in some illegal activity. Perhaps someone she knew had been involved in the drug trade, or ripped off money or ripped of someone in a business deal.  Those persons may have been saying to whomever was responsible, " look what we can do to someone close to you. or someone you care for, we can do the same to you, you had better pay off etc."   Perhaps that is one area the police are investigating, a tie in with someone not quite legal, but outwardly respectable. 

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2010, 09:29:32 PM »
Oldentimer, I used to live in Victoria and know the area that Lindsay was found. It just blew me away that this happened in Victoria. It is a place where that would be the last thing that would ever come across your mind. There definitely had to be a motive in this case. It was noted in another post that a cell phone was purchased in Vancouver months before, so it was planned. But is there a motive about this case that people are not aware of, something Lindsay knew and maybe had not confided in someone???? A secret she may have been many times going to tell and did not? Something she knew got her killed. If the police have investigated the boyfriend, maybe they still are. I do know posters have stated it could be the boyfriend, but what would be the motive for such a vicious crime???? I just know the police are going to solve this, I believe in my heart they will. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

oldentimeragain

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2010, 10:31:49 PM »
capeheart

you may be right.  Lindsay may have known something but had not really been able to put it all together.  Someone thought she knew their secret or thought she knew more than she did.  Sometimes when only one fact is know, it doesn't add up, and the person involved can't see  the full picture.  She may have been in that position, knew something, but didn't know all of the facts, which left her vulnerable.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2010, 12:49:30 PM »
I watched a show this week on a RE agent that was murdered in the US. She was murdered on July 8, 2006. The person who murdered her has since been caught, he has a last name as long as your arm. He had made arrangements to meet a REA and wanted her to come alone, she felt uncomfortable with his request and took her husband with her. When they got to the home where she was to meet him, he was in a sports model car. He told her  his name was Chan Lee. When she got to the address she said, are you Chan Lee and with that, when he saw her husband he took off in the car. However, at the same time he had seen Sarah Walker, a very stunning woman entering a home and he knew she was alone. He came back and he walked right in behind her when she went in the home. His motive was robbery, he tore a Rolex watch of her wrist, which she had bought the day before and also an expensive ring. Sarah fought to keep her items, which was a mistake. He brutally murdered her. There was a long investigation and I am not sure of when he was taken into custody.  North Carolina was the state mentioned, but I am not sure if that is where the crime took place. There were a couple of states mentioned. At the end of the program, I had thought about this case and just thought I would mention it. He is now in custody and I think he is on death row. :( :( :( :( :( :(

victorian

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2010, 02:23:13 PM »
i live here in victoria cape.....
and there is something very HINKY about the boyfriend....
yes i could be totally wrong, but for some reason i feel very strongly about him.......
I feel the same way. Can't put my finger on it.
Here he speaks for the first time since the murder.
I cannot find a link except on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=614568294276&ref=mf

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2010, 04:20:07 PM »
Victorian and Oldentimer, I know what you mean about her boyfriend. He seems just too cool of a cucumber in my estimation. I mean this murder was just two years old. If I had something like that happen to me, it would be as fresh in my mind as if it was yesterday. He is like a soup that has no flavor to it. Very unaffected in my opinion, very suspicious. And why if they were there would they not have caught the person who did this. They saw a shadow, well there was two of them, why not break in. I will put a little scenario here, could he have been involved in a big drug deal. Could money have been owed and the boyfriend did not follow through on a deal. I don't like his attitude and apparently others are not happy with it either. I will be anxious to see Dateline as stated, this FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17TH ON NBC. Well I will be checking the time it will be on, so others here in Canada will have to check their time for Dateline on Friday nite. Thanks for the link. Hopefully some information will come forward after this has been shown on TV.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2010, 04:31:10 PM »
I believe that he was the target and they could not get him so they killed his girlfriend. Why would anyone not break in, especially when they saw a shadow, this is incredible. Two men, well all I can say, sorry, but they weren't Capers or there would have been a door busted. This does not add up at all what he and his friend did. Sat in the car and waited for the cops, pathetic. I am definitely looking at the boyfriend now as knowing something about the murder of Lindsay. And hopefully new evidence will be brought forward after the program on NBC. :o :o :o :o :o :o

victorian

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2010, 01:41:29 AM »
Her best friend speaks:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=614690893586&ref=mf

ETA:
Video does not play until 2 minutes in. It's blank for the first 2 minutes of play.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 09:29:03 AM by victorian »

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2010, 07:58:50 AM »
Victoria, I tried to play that video and it wouldn't play, maybe I'll try later on again. I will be watching NBC tonight, but have to check what time the program is on here.  ;) ;) ;) ;)

victorian

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2010, 09:21:14 AM »
Victoria, I tried to play that video and it wouldn't play, maybe I'll try later on again. I will be watching NBC tonight, but have to check what time the program is on here.  ;) ;) ;) ;)
My apologies. For some reason you have to play it about 2 minutes into it. It's blank for the first while.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 09:29:58 AM by victorian »

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2010, 07:55:04 PM »
Victorian, I just watched the program on Lindsay. This was a very upsetting program. I do feel her boyfriend of present, when she was murdered, is involved. I do not believe her ex is invovled at all. However, I do feel that she was attracted to emotionless individuals.These people are all very emotionless, ex boyrfriend and currrent. Yes, Lindsay knew her killer. Her boyrfriend is involved, I would say.  :o :o :o :o :o
I am modifying my comments, I want to say how very upsetting it is for her family, my thoughts and prayers are with them. And yes, Lindsy knew her killer.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 08:02:39 PM by capeheart »

victorian

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2010, 09:40:39 PM »
Victorian, I just watched the program on Lindsay. This was a very upsetting program. I do feel her boyfriend of present, when she was murdered, is involved. I do not believe her ex is invovled at all. However, I do feel that she was attracted to emotionless individuals.These people are all very emotionless, ex boyrfriend and currrent. Yes, Lindsay knew her killer. Her boyrfriend is involved, I would say.  :o :o :o :o :o
I am modifying my comments, I want to say how very upsetting it is for her family, my thoughts and prayers are with them. And yes, Lindsy knew her killer.
I have not seen the special, but from what I have gleaned...I agree with everything you have said/felt.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2010, 09:01:03 AM »
The information about the drug bust is possibly the big clue here. Lindsay may not have known a thing about this drug deal or anything related to it, but because the bust went down they could have gotten paranoid and thought that Lindsay did know something and blew the whistle on them. When in essence, she did not know nothing and was totally innocent of any drugs or any deal. But the thing that does bother me is why her boyfriend did not go with her on that evening when she felt uneasy about the appointment she had. There are doubts in my mind about him. I am glad there has been so many people that have watched the show and hopefully the police will get some valid tips and get the case solved. The person that was busted with the largest cocaine bust in Alberta, was he singing about all of this or was he totally uncooperative about Lindsay's murder? We just had a major cocaine bust here in Cape Breton and the young man was from Manitoba. He got caught with the largest cocaine bust or drug bust ever here, 1M and a half worth of cocaine, which was uncut. This is a very big dangerous occupation, dealing in drugs. :o :o :o :o :o