Author Topic: Lindsay Buziak - 24 - Murdered - February 2, 2008 - Victoria, BC  (Read 104213 times)

IMO47

• View Profile
Re: Lindsay Buziak - 24 - Murdered - February 2, 2008 - Victoria, BC
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2010, 07:40:30 AM »
Can someone please put on the link to google maps where the murder took place. I cannot find it. Tx

SAP

« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2010, 12:42:52 PM »
This video shows the best, imo, copied from the last post on page 3

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=614568294276&ref=mf

Jason sounds quite honest as far as I can see by his demeanour; however he says that Lindsay asked him to meet her there...is it a proven that she actually asked him, and then why would she? Did she have a foreboding prior to taking the prospective clients there? Did she tell anyone else she asked Jason to meet her there? That is a little strange, imo. Did she ever before ask friends to meet her when she was showing a house? Normally for a professional deal, it would be the agent and the prospective buyers, unless it was an open house affair for other realtors.
My first instinct knowing Lindsay was still in there and the doors locked would be to call 911 and then get in whatever it took to break in, especially if I had a friend along.
The fact that Jason overheard Lindsay talking about breaking up with him is also bothersome.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2010, 02:23:43 PM »
I missed the show on this the other night, but what I recall is that Lindsay called her boyfriend to meet her at the house for sale because she was not 100% comfortable with the appointment to show the house.  She had talked to a man, and then a lady regarding the showing.
He and his buddy went to the house, which was locked.  But Lindsay's vehicle was there, and they could see her shoes in the front entrance.    The boyfriend called 911 for a well-being check, and while waiting for the cops, got into the house and found Lindsay upstairs, stabbed to death.
I believe LE cleared the boyfriend, the cell phone calls and texts confirmed his story.
What I think is the main clue in Lindsay's murder is the cell phone used by the client to contact Lindsay.   The phone was bought
in Vancouver in 2007....late in the year.   It was only used for this crime.   This tells me that this crime was pre-meditated, (well thought out, regarding the phone).   The name and address the purchaser gave the phone co. was fake.   Somehow they need to find out who bought the phone.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2010, 02:25:38 PM »
I had understood that Lindsay was asked to meet the people alone and that she felt uneasy about it. I think he said he could not go with her at the time, but that he would meet her there. But before she went she was feeling uneasy about the appointment, that was my understanding. I believe I had read it here and believe it was stated at some point.  ??? ??? ??? ???

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2010, 02:26:58 PM »
IMO47:   If you bring up Google maps,  if you type in Victoria BC...The city will come up.   And then type in the address (directions to) of the crime scene.....1702 DeSousa Place.    Hopefully that will get you there.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2010, 02:29:25 PM »
Jobo, I definitely agree on what you are stating. This definitely was a premeditated murder and great care was done to cover up the trail, especially to the phone, which was only used on that particular day. This is a high level hit crime, this was done by professional people, big time stuff in my opinion. A great deal has to go forward on this, these people have to be caught. I sure hope that this does not turn into a cold case. :( :( :( :(

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2010, 02:29:52 PM »
Yes, I believe that is the case, Capeheart.   The boyfriend could not go with Lindsay, but arranged to show up later, which unfortunately was too late.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2010, 02:41:48 PM »
Another thing:  The couple that met Lindsay at the house were well dressed, from the accounts.   I will venture to say that the woman was dressed so that her outfit, rather than her face, would draw attention.  Like I said, well planned.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2010, 06:52:00 AM »
I see what you mean, I just tried to find DeSousa Place, and couldn't.     I checked Victoria and Saanich.     An arrow did come up (near the university), but I couldn't get any closer than that.

oldentimeragain

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2010, 12:06:17 AM »
capeheart
I think this televison programme has helped illuminate some of the ideas we suggested about what or who Lindsay knew. Here are a few questions that need to be asked.  Is there a connection between Zailo and the drug bust culprits in Alberta? Why did Zailo arrive at the house on DeSousa with a "buddy"? Seeing Lindsay's car, and  then her shoes in the entrance, isn't it logical to assume she was in the house, maybe with the "clients?  Why didn't he just ring the bell or knock, didn't he want to interrupt something, maybe arrived too early? If Zailo was concerned for Lindsays welfare and knowing that she was uneasy, why didn't he put her first in priority, and accompany her?  If Zailo saw a "shadow" in the house, what is the reason for hesitation?  A "shadow" doesn't mean a crime, why not take this as confirmation the "showing" was going on and knock at the door?  A lot of questions and I believe too much self effacing behaviour.  All of the above is 100% speculation.  Hope the police are asking these and alot more questions of these people.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2010, 01:13:34 PM »
Oldentimer, my thoughts exactly on the whole scenario after the boyfriend and his friend came to the house. If he saw her shoes, that would be enough to make get into the house. This whole story is not credible to me, common sense prevails and if this guy had any, he would have did everything he could to get into the home. It does not add up at all, it just does not add up this story. ??? ??? ??? ???

SAP

« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2010, 04:29:30 AM »
Mr. Buziak with a private investigator have narrowed down the suspect list to 5. Wonder if it will have Edmonton connections...

Buziak father says he knows killers

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2010, 06:40:13 AM »
It's sounds like they are closing in on the suspects.  It will be interesting if there is a connection to Edmonton.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2010, 05:59:08 PM »
This is great news and hopefully those people will be facing a judge in the very near future, charged with FDM of Linday's death. :o :o :o :o :o