Author Topic: Lindsay Buziak - 24 - Murdered - February 2, 2008 - Victoria, BC  (Read 104185 times)

leonagleant

• View Profile
Re: Lindsay Buziak - 24 - Murdered - February 2, 2008 - Victoria, BC
« Reply #135 on: April 18, 2013, 09:44:53 PM »
I have some idea who she is and her photo should probably be taken down as she is unrelated to this case. I will write to you privately through your mailbox on this site.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 10:05:39 PM by leonagleant »

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 18, 2013, 10:20:27 PM »
I wish I could help however I have no idea where that picture even came from.

SAP, the picture (and the suspect sketch released by police) was posted in reply #26, by the member Sijiazhentan.

SAP

« Reply #137 on: April 18, 2013, 10:30:14 PM »
Ok thanks Debbie. I didn't realize the police released that same picture. Changed my post. :)

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 18, 2013, 10:58:50 PM »
Sorry SAP, I meant the sketch was released by police. I was only referring to both pictures being posted in the same reply. Should have been clearer. :)

SAP

« Reply #139 on: April 19, 2013, 12:40:16 AM »
Lol. Got it straight now but I was a little confused. :)

leonagleant

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 19, 2013, 08:49:03 AM »
 I see the picture has been removed and that is for the best as there was no evidence to link that particular woman to this case or that she ever knew the victim; she had no criminal record (technically speaking) and the police had never indicated she was a person of interest. Her picture was circulated by an on-line sleuth with an overactive imagination desperately trying to solve this horrible murder case.

ebrena

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 05, 2014, 01:49:58 AM »
Hello I am new to this sight but glad I found it.  This is in regards to Victoria BC's Lyndsay Buziak murder 2008.  I think about how can it be that nothing new has turned up.  To me it sounds like a hired hit.  This is why I write today.  I heards on the news in December 2013 about a search was on for suspects with regards to a crime in Vancouver.  It tweaked my interest because the people were identified as a male and "female" asian couple.  This may seem minor but I think it is important unless there is a group of male/female asian hit-person's-could be but I wanted to find somewhere I could mention it before I forgot over time.  I think it was a hit in Surrey but not sure.  Maybe there is a listing that mentions this male/female person's of interest.  It is just a shame that something this horrid could happen anywhere let alone our Victoria area.  It is like the case has gone stagnent.   The most stand-out discription of this asian couple here was the woman wore a red-white and black swirl skirt-they could have bought that at a second hand store on the way over to the Island.  I just wonder if anyone is keeping this case alive besides her poor father-I am sure there must be but it will be 6 years back soon-February?  I am thankful for a place to put my voice in.  I don't know how to title it but I hope it tweaks some interest. It is odd to me or maybe not that a man/woman hit team are at work?? 

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 05, 2014, 02:10:26 AM »
Welcome to the site I will do a bit more research on it tomorrow do you have any links or media posts or anything to start it off please if so post them okay.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 05, 2014, 09:14:47 AM »
There is a thread on this forum for Lindsay.
 In my opinion, the red and black dress is a huge clue.   Whoever was wearing it wore it for the reason of having it stand out so much that any witnesses would focus more on the dress than the woman's face.  Seems to me there is no problem describing the dress.  Yes, this murder seems very well planned out, and planned for a while.  The cell phone used was bought (on the mainland) several months before the murder.

I wonder if there is an unhappy client from her past dealings.  Or did she know something she shouldn't know?

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 05, 2014, 11:17:51 AM »

These new posts have now been merged with Lindsay's thread.

leonagleant

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 05, 2014, 11:41:02 AM »
ebrena: no-one has ever described the couple as Asian before. They have been described as possibly Mexican or posing as Mexicans, but eye-witnesses describe them as Caucasian and the woman had blond hair I believe. Having said that, the rough police sketch of the woman's profile does show features that could be interpreted as Asian or part Asian, but this was never clarified by police.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 03, 2014, 11:19:57 AM »
Lindsay Buziak's brutal killing unsolved six years later

24-year-old victim was stabbed to death in a $1-million home in Greater Victoriahttp://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/lindsay-buziak-s-brutal-killing-unsolved-six-years-later-1.2520761

Lindsay Buziak's father says a reward of $70,780 is being offered for information leading to the arrest of her killer, or killers. (CBC)

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 03, 2014, 02:47:29 PM »
I saw this on the news this morning....Lindsay's Dad and family/friends doing their annual walk in Lindsay's memory and still looking for  answers, very sad.

Interesting that they say Lindsay had no known connections to the criminal underworld/drug trade but they aren't ruling out that organized crime may be involved. 
On the news this morning they showed to huge house that was for sale that Lindsay was showing...I'm sure she would have made some nice money on commissions. 
The cell phone that was used to contact Lindsay was bought in Vancouver a few months before her murder.   This murder, in my opinion was planned for months, but why?  Why is there no answers? 

I wonder who was selling that house, and why.  I wonder how long it was for sale.  I also wonder if the murder was planned to happen in that house and it really didn't matter which sales person showed up.  Sounds crazy, but what if there was reasons a murder had to happen in that house. 
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 06:21:17 PM by jobo »

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 04, 2014, 02:10:32 AM »
I tried to bring myself up to speed on this thread by starting at page 1, and attempted to run the dateline nbc you tube's that were given, but they no longer work. I found the original Dateline Program and here is the link. 

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39226448/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/unsolved-dream-house-murder/#.UvCfVziYZLM

jb
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 03:01:19 PM by jellybean »

Logical

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 04, 2014, 06:22:38 PM »
I too have some what if's?

What if her boyfriends text message was read ( by all or a perp) that he was minutes away, thus the angry overkill stabbing and then flee, maybe they did not get what they intended from Lindsay?

If it was a hired hit, was it another realtor in the area that she was beating in the market? Did she cost another realtors commission and steal a deal a couple of months earlier?

She had her own business, who got all her clients?

Did she sell a "lemon" home and was having issues with a client?

Was this a heads up for someone close to Lindsay to do as told and follow instructions? Or else, others you love will die?

Did she have a stalker, and a companion to assist in playing out his fantasy? the woman could easily have been a man in drag, the dress a great distraction.

Maybe only wanted her frightened and things went to far? Was only a threat to be delivered and it went wrong?

I cannot remember what show it was, mentalist, castle or one of those that had this plot of a real estate agent murdered in a home while giving a viewing.