Author Topic: Disturbing message not linked to dead woman, Quebec cops say  (Read 8728 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2005/10/28/quebec-murder051028.html

Quebec police say ugly graffiti found near a car containing a woman's body is not connected with her death.
A letter taped to a wall with the graffiti shows that the spray-painted words "I kill 4 fun!!" are not connected to the woman, police said Friday.

The S?ret? du Qu?bec are investigating the killing in Saint-Hyacinthe, about 60 kilometres east of Montreal.

Initially a connection was suspected, but "the graffiti has nothing to do with the discovery of the victim," police spokeswoman Linda Bertrand said.

Police received a call Thursday morning from a man who recognized a car that had been reported missing. Police have confirmed that the car belonged to the missing woman, who had not been seen for two days, said S?ret? du Qu?bec spokesperson Chantal Mackels.

"We opened the trunk of the car and her body was inside the trunk and she had traces of violence on it. The perimeter was secured and the investigation started [Thursday] morning," said Mackels.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Disturbing message not linked to dead woman, Quebec cops say
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 08:09:13 PM »
Thanks to the kindheart who sent this in. It is kind of weird how the police know this is not connected. Very disturbing never the less.
THe message was in English and I am pretty sure that is a French part of Quebec.

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 02:01:30 PM »

Holy Sh!t!!!  Now that is something, I thought at first I read, it was on the car! Crazy!!anyway..., the creeps running around... ??? >:(

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 09:32:08 AM »
Really? There have been lots of bodies in cars?

Yeah I would like to know why they are so confident that they message have nothing to do with the body?

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 10:31:18 AM »

A letter taped to a wall with the graffiti shows that the spray-painted words "I kill 4 fun!!" are not connected to the woman, police said Friday.

I kill 4 fun!!

This was hanging on a graffitti wall, on a piece of paper., near the car. It does seem strange tho', for that to be there! Espedially with a body in the trunk, and the paper still up, not , torn down by wind or rain, and not spray painted on the wall. I wonder if they are saying not linked, to piss the killer off or someone. ???

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 10:38:25 AM »
Good point Adrian, I think that it is very odd.

I'll try to keep up with this case, we have a friend who sends things from QUebec to me once in a while. Maybe we'll get more info about these. This weekend, I will do some research about this and other quebec cases.

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 11:14:50 AM »

I was born and raised in Quebec....SSSSHHHHHH...... I may end up a refugee, and I will need a sponsor??? Anyway, I noticed also it was written in English.

The Surete de Quebecois are keeping something to themselves!!
 Anyway, would like to learn more details. ??? >:( >:( >:(

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 10:35:35 AM »
Yeah me to, I cannot believe this has not got more coverage. That is quite a scary coincidence.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2007, 11:23:18 PM »
Thanks Kindheart. Here is some more info about this case.

CBC TELEVISION: Dan Halton reports (runs 1:38)
The body was found near a shopping centre wall that had the words "I KILL 4 FUN!!" spray-painted on it.
Police received a call Thursday morning from a man who recognized a car that had been reported missing.
The woman who owned the car had not been seen for two days, says SQ spokesperson Chantal Mackels.
Police then confirmed that the car belonged to the missing woman
Link to this:
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/montreal/story/2005/10/28/qc-murder20051027.html

Link to video:
http://www.radio-canada.ca/Medianet/CBMT/OMNFV6531_20051028_110415.asx

the video when you slow it down shows other grafiti like the term "scream farmer" and the looped infinity sign used instead of the letters "e" and "a",,very spooky because that means to say that they farm for screams and they will scream forever.The popo say they analyses the paint for dating, but that does not mean this spot was not choosen after the painting party,, ya know for impact or maybe the killers spray painted it a while ago, but still were the ones who killed her? they do not give good explanations most feel

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2007, 09:11:11 PM »
Farm for screams, and I kill 4 fun, is really a puzzle, to be where a body is left. Also the word FARM, brings up more...

Des, I remember also the words "I kill 4 fun" from somewhere, but unsure where. I will try google.

It is like a mystery inside a mystery. Some one from that area, should be able to date that particular graffity, as it stands right out, kinda, slaps you in the face, type thing.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2007, 07:15:31 AM »
I sent a message to Willow about that, but she did not respond.

I get the feeling that QUebec is still way behind the times when it comes to serial killers and stuff like that. In fact, only the four western provinces seem to have been trying to modernize and to some extent the RCMP.

Ontario I think was talking about creating a new division to deal with serial killers. I think Quebec is still in denial ala Vancouver and Edmonton were at some point.

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2007, 02:14:22 PM »
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=4558.0

The writer calls him/herself REDNECK and "I kill 4 Fun", is written at the bottom of his posts. He is asking about IP change.

CraftyGal

• Remember adopt-Don't Shop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2007, 03:44:43 PM »

The writer calls him/herself REDNECK and "I kill 4 Fun", is written at the bottom of his posts. He is asking about IP change.

This appears to be a gaming site.  I noticed that there are forums for Counter Strike, Grand Theft Auto and the like on there.  Some of these are have internet faces and if they have recieved warnings or have been banned from the site for rude or bad behavior, they would have to change the IP Address.  My step-son plays some of these types of games on line and has been warned.  The only games he plays is World of Warcraft or Counterstrike.

Crafty

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2007, 11:40:14 PM »

IP change? Must have been banned from something.

MA

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2009, 10:38:15 AM »
Here is another story that also includes the victim's name: Julie Croteau

http://www2.canada.com/montreal/montrealgazette/news/story.html?id=12978d04-7600-44bf-84a8-d1af7b9ee61b