Author Topic: Missing Native Women, and kids...  (Read 2005 times)

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
Missing Native Women, and kids...
« on: April 01, 2007, 12:50:34 AM »

http://www.missingnativewomen.org/alberta.htm

This links shows many pictures, and a lot of information on women missing and/or murdered. They are from all over Canada.

You will recognize many of the people, and the names. The ones that are solved, have who killed them. Many were High Risk, meaning hitch hikers, stw's, or leaving a bar alone. It seems just being female and alone can make you high risk.

THX

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
Re: Missing Native Women, and kids...
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 01:07:02 AM »

Please sign our Petition to the Canadian Government to investigate why so many of these cases remain unsolved 

I signed this petition many months ago, maybe even a year. Please when you get around to it, sign, and give to as many friends as you can. Ask them to pass it along also, there are I believe non natives also on this site, as Georgette Flint is down here, with her picture. R.I.P.Georgy 1988 Body found at Elk Island Park, semi nude, off the dead end road, quite a ways back, up a side trail, hidden found by mushroom pickers soon after.

Her mom and I were greeted by two circling eagles flying counter clockwise, above us. It was a beautiful sight.They were cawing, and I cawed as best I could back. They circled for about 5,10 minutes, no greater beauty have I seen in a long time. This was about six years after Georgie's death.

I was given a sweat lodge ceremony by a few wise men, and women, in my honour. I lasted three rounds, as everyone else. When we left the Sweatlodge, above was a circling eagle, cawing.I believe the Eagle to be beautiful, and also protective, as I do the Wolf.

THX

Mysticmusicgurl

• Lived all over Canada
    • View Profile
Re: Missing Native Women, and kids...
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 01:41:16 PM »
Another link where you can go to sign that petition:

http://missingnativewomen.ca/

View cases of missing/ murdered native women by province. Link's at the bottom of the page.