Author Topic: FOUND - Penny Warne - 57 - Missing - Feb 11, 2009 - Wasaga Beach  (Read 182521 times)

jobo

• View Profile
Re: FOUND - Penny Warne - 57 - Missing - Feb 11, 2009 - Wasaga Beach
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2010, 07:24:47 AM »
kiki....What you are determining happened to Penny is what happened out in New Brunswick recently.  A women was abducted while leaving work at night, and held captive for about a month.  The woman was in her 50's and the perp was in his 60's....She managed to escape, when he went out, but it took her a month to get that chance.  We do not know details as to whether or not he stalked her first, as it is hush hush, of course.  But I tend to think he did watch her first, she worked in a mall, perhaps the perp took a shine to her, and had to have her. (In his sick mind).. So, it is quite feasable this kind of scenerio happened to Penny.  But this has been over a year...that is a long time.  Like you said, Wasaga is a summer tourist place, I imagine the winter population is mostly locals..
There is no way she would take off willingly and leave the dog tied up outside in the winter.  That is a good point regarding the internet, and dating...My older sister is back playing the dating game...and she tells me about some of the creeps she has come across.  And if you are, please be careful...

amIam

« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2010, 06:36:44 PM »
Hi kiki, I'm thinking along the same lines as Concerned and since you really seem attuned ( at least far better than ME, lol) what 2-3 things should be focused on?
Penny's little dog out in the cold and bitter weather, really bothers me.  I don't think she would tie and leave her dog like that, it could have died. Seems as if she tied her pooch to keep it in one place while she may have investigated a noice or something?  I have a dog, when I take her out at night she is usually very quiet but if she starts carrying on at some strange smell, I snap her on a lead, and investigate.  Likely a dumb thing to do, huh?

kiki, that sure is a lot to digest. You put quite a bit of thought into this. When you sit back and let all these items rest, what 2 or 3 items bother you the most? What is your gut telling you? What do you feel is the most important point that has to be looked into?

kiki19901

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2010, 11:39:58 PM »
hey everyone thanks for the responds and  i dont think thats stupied about following your dog when it comes across some things i do the same thing cuz dogs have better senses then we do , and the 2-3 things that id be looking at is the people that have come back into her life from her past, the dog and why no one heard it barking that needs some more investigating cuz someone heard something, and the the net dating.   someone has to know something and  the cops have dogs so why didnt they have a dog smell out her direction that would tell us if she went in the water or on the road,  and i know yes the police do do alot of investigating without the public knowing but  not much if she hasnt been found yet and yes i heard about the newbruinswick thing , most of my family lives in the mairmacy spelt wrong.lol its downtown newbruinswick.lol  but ya   i do beileve something happened just like  that case, its scary to think it but i really do cuz for her to be missing this long there has to be a reason and if she did fall in the water which i highly doubt but if she did her body would have surffeced by now specailly with waters calming nicer weather  no more ice on the rivers and lakes, so her body would have come up by now like look at those girls that went missing last summer on the raft they were found alive im glad to say  but that young girls house was directly  behind mine so it was close to home but anyways they fell asleep on a raft  and ended up floating all the way by p.e.i  so if pennys body was in water it would have turned up somewhere outside of the beach and it would be all of the media, so  shes not in the water.  so search the comptuers her nieghbours again and see if their stories match up to what they said before cuz lies are hard to remember but the truths not. so even if the stories off by alil bit  u know to look further into that person old or not they should still remember. and yes im always careful online  i always let another person read my emails like my ex or my grandparents

kiki19901

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2010, 11:49:42 PM »
 or my grandparents or someone like that just to make sure  ive said nothing  creepy or they havent said something ive missed, that could be deadly for me, and i always have more then 2 people with me when meeting them and i always make sure im there before they get there that way im not walking and they drive by or something and grab me, and i always make sure its in a place wheres there lots of people big people like bhouncers or body guards or something like that.lol so u should make sure ur sister does the same specially if pennys kidnapper is still out there. cuz i know i have a gut feeling that she was taken and women when they get feelings its usually right.and make sure ur sister is always at the place before the guy  its just a safety thing and if they want to hook up tell her not to go alone, cuz guys can be nice  really nice till they get u alone  look at the movie enough she married the guy and then founde out he was a creep. so  if they want to hook up  make sure her friends all come and she can go into a room or something ,  its werrid to say and mostlikely  werrid to do but safety first  and she will be glad she did this if the guy turns out to be a freak. i think i covered everything and everyones comments if not let me know and ill answer them next time im on, but ive got to go for now ive got to find a ride to the city for the protest.   be safe ladies and god be with you  oh and i read today if  your in trouble dont scream  you yell cuz screaming takes more out of u then yelling and yelling u can get louder then screaming cuz ur voice follows in picth  and if any of u are young girls in school if someone trys to get u in their car or something throw all your stuff  on the ground like your books or what ever u have NOT UR CELL tho keep that . they have gps' now but this way  the cops will know where u went missing from and what direction u went in . alsway remember dont trust anyone know a days, women and men can not be trusted  these days except ur family.

kiki19901

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2010, 12:06:05 AM »
see if cops thought like that "concerned"  then they would have found her by now ,  and just like u said she would never let him roam  cuz she was scared hed run away , so that only leaves the ground  to leave on. and the only way shed leave without all her stuff including her dog was being grabbed. so then we have to put a face to her grabber and he will start shaking and  get scared but if we dont put his face on the tv then we have a chane to get him  in jail or shot whatever comes first at this point i dont care.lol  but  we will also get her back home safe. so now we need a timeline, lets see cops go back and ask around again, see what stories are the same and what arent , then go from who heard the dog barking why they were up at that time and what time was it, there we have a time line then we go and see whos back in her life who was the last messege from and she if any of these people work near where she lives or near where she works, or even hangs out (she dont do alot of that) but then after we narrow it down to about 5 people u go and ask them where they were on this day  what they were doing and why they were up that late , then ask to come in and if they are not letting u in get a search warrant and u may only have if any and hour to get it cuz they will freak and  she can pay for that. so once u get at least 3 people from doing all this  go back to the beginning again and check her comptuer see if their was anything even junk mail that came from all their email accounts cuz people have mor ethen one now a days, and see the camaras. yes theres camaras one this street now matter which way they went  there are a set of lights at the end of each street sorry not street  i guess it would be the intersections and this person would have to take one of these intersections to get away  and each one has a traffic camara which takes license plates numbers so  get the plate numbers all of them i know alot of work but not really, once u get the timeline. so once u get the plates

kiki19901

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2010, 12:09:51 AM »
and once u get the plate numbers search them and link them to people she may know and then question them and go from there like hello opp its not difficult to find a grown women u just have to stop thinking the ovious and look at the unovious thats where we willa ll find our  answers and if i had the proper  stuff then i would do it myself. but i dont have acces to all this stuff. so get going i gave u more tehn enough  things to look at now and im only a student so  if i can  come up with these things then  u should be able to as well so do it look at everything like u told the newspapers and i quote" officer kinney says that we are looking at all  possible leads " end quote but no ur not so get up and look.

kiki19901

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2010, 12:14:47 AM »
ok  the pictures are really good thanks for that and as far as falling in water another reason she didnt go in the water is because as soon as u go in the water off the banks theres rocks and abunch of ruble so if she fell she would have been able to stand up even with rushing water and if she couldnt then she would have hit her head and  flaoted somewhere she could have been seen cuz it takes 24 to 48 hours for a body to get body logged and sink  and in cold weather it takes a little longer then that  and if she hit her head and floated then she would have  woke up from her head injury  before sinking so no way she would have been in water no way at all she was taken , people need to come with  understanding with this and start looking in the right spots not all wrong ones.

kiki19901

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2010, 12:17:15 AM »
but really have to get to bed cuz my friends are coming at 6 to get me to go pro test sorry to cut this short but ill respond after  that i promise, night everyone and cant wait to hear what u have to say "concerned"

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2010, 06:01:53 AM »
kiki,  bless your heart, it sounds like this has really bothered you for a long time and that you really care. But, I have to admit, I can't read all this because it is way too long and I get lost. I would hate to think your good intentions are not read. Might I suggest that for any additional new items you organize your thoughts, say them once. Put them down in simple points. Make them once. Use line spaces. Short, sweet and briefer. That way maybe people will have the time to read, and think about your ideas. See how the others write, and see if there are ways you can adopt that style. I would hate to think your good ideas and contributions go unread. But, I do thank you for sincerely caring.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2010, 05:09:52 PM »
Kiki, you sure have written a lot of thoughts and what you believe on your post. I always believed and had posted earlier, that Penny was taken by someone she made friends with on the internet. She was into the internet scene and she may not have told the person where she lived, but she could have told them where she worked and they watched her and followed her home. When the time was right and she possibly went out to tie her dog up, they took her. I do not believe this woman would go near the water, because it was very cold at that time. We will always keep Penny in our thoughts and hope that her family has closure in finding out what happened to her. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2010, 05:59:08 PM »
I thought I would share some items with the group, in case this helps visualize and generate ideas. The following are pictures of where Penny lived. She lived in a house that was divided into units, mostly for rent in the summer months. The house was vacant except for the unit Penny lived in because the couple above her moved months prior. Penny lived on the lower level unit that faced the river. Here are pictures of the walkway in front of her door.

This is why I don't believe she "slipped" into the water. Nor do I believe she walked over the river. There trully is no need to. She just liked the view. She lived their for five years. She knew how to navigate the elements. You can also see how wide the river is. I'm told it doesn't usually freeze over to the point people should be on it. Maybe others can tell me more about the river.

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2010, 06:09:10 PM »
Crucial since the dog was found outside, for what people believe were days. Here is the path Penny used to take the dog potty. She did not like to have the dog do its business riverside, and out of respect to the owner and those that live in the area, she would walk the pathway, to the stairs at the side of the house, go up the stairs and down the long walkway, through the parking lot, towards the dumpster. The dumpster is located by the road Mosley (you can see it in one of the pictures). Mosley is one of only a few roads that take you into and out of Wasaga, well traveled. The dog would do its business by the dumpster and she would promptly clean it up and toss it in the dumpster.

From the media reports, we know that Penny did not have her coat on, and it was around February 11 - 14, 2009. The weather had new snowfall, and cold temperatures. With only Penny's housecoat and boats reported missing. This is a rather lengthy walk, in the elements, for a flimsy housecoat with breeze flying up under it. Why was her coat found in the house?  It is believed her dog was on a leash. And, at some point someone tied the dog up. But who tied the dog up, and when are not fully known. She walked the dog on a leash and rarely tied it up. The leash is a walking leash. So, did someone hear the dog bark, see it wandering, and decide to tie it up? Or, did those that checked on Penny on Feburary 14 see the dog wandering and tie it up while looking for her and before the police were called? Penny would not have tied her up like that and a perp really would have no reason, I can think of.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 06:15:14 PM by Concerned »

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2010, 10:25:43 PM »
This looks like a very beautiful spot. But if Penny was living there for some time, she would have known how to get around. It doesn't look like she would have been that close to the water. And if she did not take her jacket, she wasn't going to be out for any length of time. I still don't think she went in the water.  ::) ::) ::) ::)

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2010, 07:40:00 AM »
I didn't realize Penny's apt. was that close to the river.  Thanks for the pictures, it makes a big difference, being able to see the scene where Penny was last known to be.  I am shocked her place was that close.  There is one spot on the pathway outside her door, at the corner, that if you slipped/tripped, you could fall into the water.  We don't know for sure the circumstances with the dog that night, other that he was found outside a day or two later.  But, it may be possible Penny tripped over the dog, and went head first into the water.  Right at the corner of the walkway, where it goes into a point towards the water.  I have tripped over my own dogs and cats.  I have tripped where I have to stumble forward 3 or 4 steps to regain my balance.  I have no clue if Penny was so inclined, but I do know a few people like myself. She would have to be moving at a fair pace, to stumble like that and go over the edge.  But, that scenerio, in my eyes, is more possible, now that I have seen the pics. 
We do know, that because her coat was left at home, she did not plan to go far.  We don't know if Penny usually put her coat on, but I would, when dealing with the dogs in Feb.. So the possibility of abduction is still real, due to the fact her coat was in the house. We do not have enough details as to her routines, to be able to rule out either possibility.

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2010, 12:00:40 PM »
The picture when blown up will show from her door to the river's edge is about 12 to 14 feet. The walkway is about midway between. So there is a good 5-6 feet from the sidewalk to the river's edge, more than 1/2 a body length to fall like that. I can see what you are referring to at the curve, but the angle of the picture may be misleading as the curve of the sidewalk follows the curve of the river's edge, therefore, still 5-6 feet from the river's edge, if that makes any difference.  I think pictures can help, too, sometimes.

I walked that path and believe me you have no reason to walk in the stones. Likely in the winter, when snow is shoveled the path is made on the sidewalk. Another consideration.