Author Topic: Jessica Neilson missing since Dec 08. Body found March 09.  (Read 15161 times)

Edsonmom

• View Profile
Jessica Neilson missing since Dec 08. Body found March 09.
« on: April 01, 2009, 02:29:09 PM »

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
Re: Jessica Neilson missing since Dec 08. Body found March 09.
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 04:50:40 PM »
what a waste....this beautiful young mother....needlessly murdered!  I hope that scumbag who did this gets the same.... jail is too good for the likes of this piece of dirt.

Silverdog

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 12:20:39 AM »
It is very sad. I find it strange that in the article they refer to her car as going unnoticed in an alleyway for several "weeks". Thats most of Dec, Jan, Feb, and March...I would call it several months. Does this mean the car was hidden in someone's garage or something for the first 3 months or so, then the killer moved it to the alley location, knowing spring was coming and she would start to decompose? I just found that weird.

How sad that a 2 1/2 year old child should have her mother stolen from her in this way! (And, on the flipside, that her parents should lose her so young...) 

Edsonmom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 10:21:42 PM »
This is when they found her body..

MONTREAL - Montreal police are investigating the suspicious death of a woman whose body was found slumped inside a parked car in a gritty neighbourhood.

Construction worker Alexandre Fournier called police on Friday after noticing the corpse in a vehicle parked in an alley behind a row of duplexes.

Fournier, who was working nearby, said he first spotted a woman sitting in the front passenger seat on Thursday, but figured she was probably sleeping or listening to music.

On Friday, he noticed she hadn't moved, so he approached the car and knocked on the window.

"It caught my attention to go and see what was going on," the 22-year-old Fournier said in an interview. "That's when I realized (she was dead), so I called police right away.

"It looked like the vehicle hadn't moved for a long time."

Const. Lynne Labelle said the body is of a woman about 30 years old. She said the car, and the corpse, had been there for weeks or even months.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/can...-42019667.html

Edsonmom

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 10:29:35 PM »
Revealing in dribs and drabs about the death of Jessica Neilson, found in a car four months after his disappearance, the Montreal police confirmed yesterday that she was indeed murdered. The young mother disappeared LaSalle December 8, was found lifeless, half-naked, lying on the passenger seat of an automobile "may correspond to that of the victim, left all winter in an alley Saint-Henri. Four days later, police still refused to confirm that this is his car, which reveal the plate number and serial number. She also refused to officially disclose the identity of the victim, although the authorities had informed his family that he would be it, since Friday.Crime moves and speaks a number of citizens affected by the sordid death of this mother without history. "I do not know, but I'm from Saint-Henri and I think he might well have been me, the victim," said yesterday a young woman came to the alley with another, put a bunch of anonymous flowers. Another woman was arrested there earlier, making a discreet sign of the cross. So since Friday night, two friends from school Jessica came to pray on the spot in his memory. "I can tell you the names of people sought: David Fortin and the woman disappeared the Promenades Saint-Bruno. Mais Jessica Neilson, je n'en avais aucun souvenir... Jessica Neilson but I did not remember And from my window, we could barely see the roof of the car. " "I am angry that people are looking ill offenders in the belief that residents were not vigilant. But I felt selfish to dwell on it while the victim's family, she has a living bereavement. "

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=n&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww2.canoe.com%2Finfos%2Fsociete%2Farchives%2F2009%2F04%2F20090401-094000.html&sl=fr&tl=en

solvy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 11:18:36 PM »
Thanks for the translation  edsonsmom.  It doesn't look like the community patrols by police were very effective here. 

Silverdog

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 07:40:16 AM »
Thanks for the translation. Might be helpful to add that a woman was not arrested there before making the sign of the cross...translating programs can be weird sometimes, they meant "A woman stopped there, before making the sign of the cross".

Silverdog

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2009, 05:59:24 PM »
Yep, they are just gathering the evidence they need to make an arrest.. Probably watching that guy closely as well.

Edsonmom

• View Profile
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 10:51:00 PM by Edsonmom »

Sleuth

Sleuth

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2009, 11:23:43 PM »
Did I count 3 or 4 assault charges where acquittals were given to Shawn Murray? What's up with that. Friends and family of Shawn Murray, if you know something, you know where to go with the information. Do the right and moral thing.