Author Topic: Rhonda Wilson - Missing - August 7, 2002 - Kentville, NS  (Read 62931 times)

lostbutnotforgottin

• View Profile
Re: Rhonda Wilson - Missing - August 7, 2002 - Kentville, NS
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2011, 01:10:37 AM »
Hello..I think about you often wishing i could hold you near....I drift off thinking about your smile!I remember moments of weakness with pain that rushed through my soul and if it wasn`t for your comfort,your sweet smile, you loving and joyful touch....I question 'IF NOT FOR THOSE MOMENT'S....would i be lost and alone in the darkness???  I wish for a person to allow you to be set free....for the one who has taken you from your babies: to be locked up and alone with the darkness he has trapped you in!!!!

whispersoftly

• justice ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2011, 06:39:52 PM »
lostbutnotforgottin there is a facebook page in her memory created by her daughter.. it comes up in a google search when you type in her name..perhaps you can find what you seek there, in being able to share memories of her with people who knew her. none of us here know her..(at least i dont think there is anyone on here who knows her)
now thats not to say your not welcome here, you most certainly are.  :)

maybe you could shed some light about her to all of us. or shed some light on what happened leading up to the day in question. :'(

thebaker40

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2011, 07:35:56 PM »
there was a resue mediums show talking about this woman it discribes her as being in a shallow grave theres old oil containers rusted near cornwallis what happened with the boyfriend was he investigated by police isnt that location connected to the training base if its still in use maybe some thoughts.

sweetnurse64

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2011, 09:40:49 PM »
I saw this tonight on Resuce Medium (summer repeats I guess).  I thought that with all that information they shared that they would have found her right by that blue plastic in the woods that they went to.  That was a lot of information they had.  Surely someone must have followed up after the show first aired?? They even gave a description/sketch of what the guy would look like. After reading all these posts it doesn't seem like they followed up although on the Rescue Mediums website it says that the RCMP were aware of all the information.  Still it doesn't seem like they have gone to that site.  I would like to know as I am sure you all do to.  What does someone have to do to get the right people involved??  I like in Ontario or I would go and put posters up to. Does anyone know that couple from the house on the show?  Sad,  If that were me I would want people pushing for my body to be found! 
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 10:05:35 PM by sweetnurse64 »

whispersoftly

• justice ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2011, 12:38:11 PM »
As far as I know the RCMP are aware, just not following up on, the mediums information.
Her father has pushed and pushed and pushed and gotten absolutely no where. Basically begged to have media coverage on local news and papers.
It's quite sad. I dont think the Mounties in NS are as open to psychic information as other places. Which in one way I understand but in a case that is as cold as this one i'd grasp at any straw I could find....

though we have a small problem here in NS, if your deemed 'not important' which could be anything from family name, to where your employment is /employment status your treated according to your classification. At least thats how my life experience has gone.

Annastaisha

• "Happy people just don't shoot their husbands..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2011, 01:50:31 AM »
Is this property where the psychics believe Rhonda is public, private or crown land? If the police arent interested in searching maybe private citizens should get together? Is there a dog training school in the area - like for SAR dogs? Perhaps some students would like to practice with their dogs...

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2011, 05:36:25 PM »
ok a challenge to everyone who live with in traveling distance to Kentville, Nova Scotia.  Come on people this family needs help to find their daughter (mother) get a group together and search the area the phycic mentioned , can't hurt, even if it is private land , I am sure if you tell the owner why you want to search they would let you.  Lets do this and bring Rhonda home.  I live in Southern Ont. but sure would join a search if I could.  Any one game?

whispersoftly

• justice ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2011, 07:39:38 AM »
I am a few hours away from  kentville, and dont even know where the area is the psychic mentioned.... >:(  or I would have been out there looking myself and called in a tip to crimestoppers about finding something should I have found something on that piece of land.   

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2011, 10:48:27 PM »
I recall being in that area digging up Scotch Broom (with permission from lands and forest) .... I was experimenting with "Broom" in my greenhouse.  It was right after she went missing.  My husband and I had a few rough looking weird guys drive in where we were, and "stare us down" until we got scared and left in a hurry.  At the time, we felt sure these guys were really worried we'd "stumbled on something" they had hidden.  It was a "frightening experience" for us.  They even followed us for a distance when we fled.  The partly hidden area we were digging in wasn't all that far from the lands and forest building... (or whatever these people are called... maybe forest rangers).  I think I will try to find it on google maps, although it must be quite grown in by now.  I know it was real muddy, mushy and dirty there.  We were able to pull "broom" out of the ground without digging.  It would be easy to dig a grave there.  Maybe if I can find that Land and Forest Station, and the area we were in, it would help narrow down the search.... unless those guys got scared and moved whatever they were hiding.

whispersoftly

• justice ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2011, 05:30:39 PM »
please, to the person who sent me a message on here regarding the poster....I cant reply to your message for some reason (maybe because under your name it said guest and you didnt actually join... I dont know)....but it was in a store window in  ' the mall with the fountain '...  it wasnt there however, when I ended up in that area,spur of the moment over the summer...hope that helps.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 05:55:10 PM by whispersoftly »

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2011, 12:47:45 AM »
Babyface; What can anyone say, after reading your plea for help with any information about Rhonda. Surely someone will step forward.  I pray that they do. Your post repesents the pain, and long term grieving and frustration that all families feel when a loved one is missing.
I too received a message from you but it was placed in the conversation mode, and therefore was unable to contact you to respond.
I did not know Rhonda, but I did post a question earlier, if she was in an abusive relationship before she went missing.

The reason why I asked this question, as it is not uncommon for an abuser to claim that his wife up and left him, when in fact the abuser may have had a hand in the wife/mother's disappearance.

However, it is also possible that Rhonda met with foul play when she went for a walk.
Who knows? And this is the very thing that you want to find out.

I am not one to believe that  she would just  up and leave her children. Very few women ever do. Something must have happened to her.  I am shocked that initally the townspeople did not step up with searches etc., and offer more support to her family. There is no reason for that type of treatment or lack of treatment.

I am relieved that finally you have a good detective that will take up her case which is long, long overdue.
You are welcome to post on here at anytime, and hopefully we can offer you some support. We have other families on this board with the same frustrations and they also are hurting for the very same reasons as you are.
Let us hope that someone out there,  reads your posts, and they may be able to  offer some news, which you have been so long in seeking.

Bless you and her children.

Peace
JB

whispersoftly

• justice ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2011, 06:09:16 AM »
the main reason this case bothers me is because of the very little....VERY LITTLE amount of coverage it got... which always had me wondering why??? :o

that wasnt fair and it was sickening. so i keep bumping this thread up hoping it will produce some sort of result, it's about all i can do..

I certainly hope that more posters get put up around the area she dissappeared in. I think they work on many different levels.

Convienience stores are the place to put them,as well as mall bulletin boards,ask the mall manager first and she/he will help you find the best possible spot and the chances of it staying up longer are better..

Perhaps a buisness out there is willing to donate them? I dont know, i live quite a distance from there, did any store(s) donate posters at the time of her dissappearance? if not why not start now..right?

as for the psychics or anyone doing a tv show..I would expect the same result myself....tv shows are made for money/ratings/more fame...mostly money and thats usually it. although if no one ever heard of her case, they did after that show
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 06:17:42 AM by whispersoftly »

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2011, 06:29:10 AM »
Hundreds of new readers have been on this Website ever since Amber disappeared from NewGlasgow.  Perhaps out of these new posters, someone will know info and step forward.

whispersoftly

• justice ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2011, 06:51:42 AM »
wouldnt that be wonderful jobo? I would jump for joy, and i dont even know her.

she left behind such young children, and that interview with her dad that I posted a few pages back is heartbreaking..

If you do know something, please submit a tip through this site or call crimestoppers....calling is alot easier and totally anon. especially if you use a payphone.

babyface1939_3

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2011, 08:11:39 AM »
Babyface, was just curious was her boyfriend at the time or anyone the family suspected of possibly harming Rhonda connected to someone with clout in the community..such as the son of a cop or brother of the Mayor?? It is very disturbing that her disappearence was so ignored by police that it makes you wonder if someone was pushing to have this case ignored since the police even blocked the army from helping with a search.That has been my experience when police start dragging their feet on an investigation ESPECIALLY  in N.S.. I sincerely hope and pray that Rhonda will be found so her family and friends can find peace.