Author Topic: Cape Breton and Mainland Nova Scotia Sex Offenders  (Read 69126 times)

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 12:53:40 PM by lostlinganer »

lostlinganer

• View Profile
Re: Cape Breton and Mainland Nova Scotia Sex Offenders
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 12:36:59 PM »
Here's another:

http://www.metronews.ca/halifax/canada/article/582840--nova-scotia-man-guilty-of-1970s-sex-crimes-against-boysMacIntosh beaten in sheriff's van after bail denied Ernest Fenwick (Fen) MacIntosh walked out of the Sydney Justice Centre, after being released on bail in April 2008, in this Post file photo.
Published on August 13th, 2010
Published on August 13th, 2010

This doesn't even make up for the pain he caused in one incident on a victim.... nonetheless .... TAKE THAT YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE OVERSIZED LEPRECHAUN-PEDOPHILE >:( >:( >:(

http://www.capebretonpost.com/News/Local/2010-08-13/article-1672242/MacIntosh-beaten-in-sheriffs-van-after-bail-denied/1

« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 03:06:07 PM by lostlinganer »

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 01:08:16 PM »
this one got really lucky - should be rotting in jail!

Canadian Sex Offenders Registry

Nova Scotia, Sex Offenders: Pedophile, rapist, murderer

Pedophile rapist murderer Mark Garnet Aylward, no longer  a dangerous offender, court says

2009 10 02

By DAVENE JEFFREY
The Chronicle Herald, Halifax, Nova Scotia
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1145447.htmlhttp://www.monctonforums.com/index.php?topic=1117.0

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 01:14:03 PM »
Sex offender's release prompts warning

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1192261.html
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 08:36:07 AM by lostlinganer »

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2010, 01:51:48 PM »
Check out this group  (they include a few others from across the country)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=30570335727#!/photo_search.php?oid=30570335727&view=all

The smiling face one from Sydney, NS is James Douglas MacLeod
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 02:06:50 PM by lostlinganer »

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 02:04:12 PM »
.....more

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2010, 02:28:09 PM »
http://dailygleaner.canadaeast.com/cityregion/article/1135974

HALIFAX - A bail hearing has been put off for a week for a convicted sex offender who was released from custody for a while because Nova Scotia corrections officials failed to take him to court on time on other charges.

Robert Thomas Crowe, 22, of Cole Harbour asked for the adjournment when he appeared in Dartmouth provincial court Wednesday.

Crowe is accused of sexually assaulting a woman in Dartmouth on June 27.

He was arrested two days later and charged with sexual assault, anal intercourse without consent and breaching probation.

Crowe was released July 5 after an order to keep him custody expired before he could appear in court.

He was arrested three days later and police laid a new set of charges alleging four additional offences in connection with the attack - unlawful confinement, sexual assault causing bodily harm, robbery and breaching a peace bond.

Crowe appeared in court July 9 and consented to be remanded until Wednesday's court appearance.

Judge Hughes Randall rescheduled the hearing for July 21 and sent Crowe back to jail.

Crowe is still on probation for sexually assaulting two teenagers on a Cole Harbour pathway in August 2007. He was sentenced in May 2008 to 18 months in jail, followed by 16 months of probation.

A provincial Justice Department investigation into Crowe's release found that precautions in place to ensure people in custody are properly transferred to court were not followed.

Justice Minister Ross Landry said last week that "immediate action" is being taken to shore up procedures.

This guy had to be set free from the first charges because of clerical error/timing.... he had to be let go because he wasn't put on the court list.  :o

Maureen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2010, 06:32:09 AM »
This makes me sick. To see how many pedophiles we have just in this province alone is maddening. Who is protecting our children and does the justice system really care.

It is also sickening to see others that were in a position that people trusted with their children to only find out they were being abused by these pedophiles. They were people such as priests, bishops, teachers, ministers, politicians, judges, etc.

I believe these people should spend at the least 15 years in prison and then wear an ankle bracelet so there whereabouts are known at all times. We have to protect our children because it is obvious no one else will.

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2010, 08:33:53 AM »
I haven't shown all the culprits in the above pics....just the ones that operate in NS...... The rest are on the link at the top.  They are from across the country.  I deliberately put the whole list because these creeps move around when the heat is on.  You have to watch out for them all! So the others from across the country are at the link 5 posts above this!
Some are woman haters alone.  Some are purebred pedophiles.  Some are animals who attack and sexually torture anything they can.  ....Couldn't be trusted with the cat in my opinion.

I well try to find the pics missing (Police always take them down to protect the perp's Rights!!!!

As I come across others, I will list them.  If the page gets too long, I will try to get time to do it in excel.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 08:38:29 AM by lostlinganer »

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2010, 10:45:20 AM »
Lost, this is great that you have listed those pictures on here. I certainly will be looking at the face of the ones that are from N.S.  With all the shooting that is going on in Halifax, I believe they have the guns pointed in the wrong direction. It is hard to contain oneself when these low life creeps could be anywhere in your neighbourhood and you would not know. And it is also hard to treat these sickening individuals as ordinary neighbours, how could anyone treat them normal. Their addresses are supposed to be known to the public. I certainly will be heads up because of the young people, I will certainly take notice. :o :o :o :o :o

justice

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2010, 08:26:05 PM »
If something isn't done with our criminal justice system in Canada, i really do believe that people are going to start vigilanty justice...life sentence should mean life.  What is wrong with this country or this world, when these sick F*@!*s have more protection and rights than law abiding citizens, or even better, innocent children.  I know if my child, (God, Allah, Buddha, or whatever you believe in, forbid) I would go Dexter on any predator's ass.  Where are our rights?  Use these pieces of shit for medical testing and put my tax dollars to good use.

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2010, 09:08:33 PM »
justice; it's hard to figure out the best course for these things.... If the animals all get DNA listings, then there's more risk, they'll rape to kill/dispose of.  Bad enough that most raped for years to scare/use again.  Now that they have to worry about their DNA on a victim, they will turn into killers for sure.  The vigilante approach is crossing a lot of minds.

One time you would hear it said, lock them up - they guys in prison know what to do with child molesters.  Now they have protection rights, which gets them solidarity in more safe and comfortable environment with "guess what" other pervs.

We are going backwards in this regards for sure.... always the kids who get the dirty end of everything!

lostlinganer

• View Profile