Author Topic: HAYLEIGH CUMMINGS, 5 YRS OLD MISSING - FLORIDA FEB 10, 2009  (Read 50671 times)

capeheart

• View Profile
Re: HAYLEIGH CUMMINGS, 5 YRS OLD MISSING - FLORIDA FEB 10, 2009
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2009, 12:15:11 PM »
I like this site too, it is kind of nice being an armchair detective. I can't get my mind of the idea that Misty does know what happened, even though she keeps denying it. I tend to think that she is suspect of someone, but not coughing up the information. I believe that Hayleigh could have been taken as they were supposed to pay for drugs and didn't pay for them. The person that abducted her may not have planned on killing her, but had to because it would be too hard keeping her confined without anyone knowing it. The father's alibi is solid. So he is out of the pic as having done anything to her. Because of the fact that he has said on TV, "I just want my babygirl back. I will give you anything that I have, I just want my baby back". Well there is a lot of information in that sentence. He is telling them, they will get their money, just bring her back. This is what I think and feel has gone on here. And I think they are afraid to tell the name of the person that took her, because they believe she is still alive. But I think things went west and Hayleigh is deceased. Those are just thoughts that I have. And the fact that they got married and that, it just is bizzare to me, off the wall. Prayers always for Hayleigh. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2009, 01:00:48 PM »
ya know cape; you're making a lot of sense.... I remember being young and depending on an older boyfriend .... that girl could be in denial or some sort of combined fear/dependance/and denial state.
You could be onto something.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2009, 06:17:22 PM »
Lost, they just seem like they know something. On the Nancy Grace show it did say that nobody was in the clear yet and that everybody is a suspect, so they are not out of the limelight yet.I still think it had something to do with drugs and money owed. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2009, 06:21:43 PM »
Seems to me there's been a lot of that - holding a child until parents "pay up" or do what they're told.  That's not a far stretch of imagination given what's happened to this porr innocent child.

Silverdog

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2009, 07:35:39 PM »
Good thinking Cape...you might be onto something, relating it to drugs -- I have to admit those people do often look like users. And I wonder if drugs have anything to do with Turner's Syndrome Hayleigh has. That could be genetic or something I have no clue, as I know nothing about the actual disease, all I know is that drugs and alcohol can cause defects in children. Just thinking out loud ;)

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2009, 07:41:34 PM »
Silverdog, yes, I do think that they are users. I just am thinking also about when he initially came home from work and said, "What the f...did you do with my daugher, how did you lose her and all and then he said, "I will f'n kill whoever took her". Also, late on another program he said, "I will give you whatever I have, if you return my babygirl". It sounds like he was speaking to someone to bring her back and he would pay them whatever he owes them. I watched Nancy G to night and she never mentioned the case about Hayleigh. Hoping that news comes soon, she's gone quite a long time now. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Silverdog

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2009, 08:02:43 PM »
Yeah he went ballistic on Misty in the background of that 911 call. Lots of f-bombs, and I thought that gave him validity that it wasnt him who did anything to her..becasue he was FRANTIC. Maybe stoned...but man, if someone took his kid because he owed money, now there is SO much media coverage that I think they would not be holding onto her, feeding her, keeping her alive and healthy. Too risky. Also, remembering the cadaver dogs. They smell cadavers, not live people. What did they smell at the dumpsters?

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2009, 10:59:06 AM »
I beleive Hayleigh was in that dumpster and then her body was moved, by whom, I don't know. If it wasn't any one of them, the killer moved her from there because it was too close for comfort. This place was not searched immediately after Hayleigh went missing, which was lax on the part of the police.

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2009, 12:13:16 PM »
cape; I think you're "right on" there.

Silverdog

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2009, 08:30:59 PM »
I agree! What puzzles me, is that means that Hayleigh was murdered either in the house with Misty present and little brother right there ... or en route to the dumpster. Neither scenerio makes sense to me. the only way it makes sense is if Hayleigh was murdered earlier in the evening...and Misty waited for someone to come get her out.   ???

Silverdog

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2009, 08:37:17 PM »
oh my god, did you guys see Nancy Grace tonight?? The four year old boy said Misty had a guy over that night, with squeaky shoes..and the couch was "bouncing"....

good lord, a 4 year old has no reason to make this stuff up!! I dont think they are capable of making up stuff like this, yet people want to throw out his word because he is little???!!! This is freaking me right out.....

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2009, 08:40:23 PM »
"from the mouth of a "babe" ....

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2009, 04:34:58 AM »

the four year old, and the man in black...

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2009, 06:18:01 PM »
Silverdog, I did not see Nancy G. last night, I had to get up early and couldn't watch. Holy smokes, that is surely news about the other person being in the house and all that, and the boy remembering this. This surely is a bulletin for sure. Well, this sheds a whole new light on things. I know she has been keeping a low profile and not too much news. I have NG on now, but not a mention of Hayleigh tonite. Something will come soon, I hope and we know what happened. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2009, 06:41:34 PM »
I wonder if the girlfriend/babysitter got too high or something, and allowed this creep the use of the child (maybe even a pay for drugs or something owed).....maybe that's why the sofa was bouncing!..then the child would have been damaged; and girlfriend and her company, had to get rid of the child before the father found her (in that shape),  No wonder the father freaked .... probably believes this younger girlfriend -  who may have him wrapped around her finger so much, she can deny anything, and he'll chose to believe it...just a theory here.  God bless that little girl's spirit.