Author Topic: HAYLEIGH CUMMINGS, 5 YRS OLD MISSING - FLORIDA FEB 10, 2009  (Read 50449 times)

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
Re: HAYLEIGH CUMMINGS, 5 YRS OLD MISSING - FLORIDA FEB 10, 2009
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2009, 12:34:08 PM »
so what was in that dumpster ... or was the dumpsite checked?

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2009, 09:27:40 AM »
They cleaned out the dumpster, but did not find anything. But this was just this week and she's been missing for over a month now. Time goes on, it doesn't look good. I missed the program of the couple being interviewed on ABC TV in New York, which was paid for by ABC. I saw a small clip of it on the news last nite, but it maybe on again on Nancy Grace. I don't know what it is, but there is something not right the way these two were interviewed on the show. Can't put my mind on what it is, but not true feelings about this couple. It seems like they know something more then they are saying. ??? ??? ??? ???

mauvelilac

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2009, 11:43:10 AM »
I agree Cape.

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2009, 12:41:18 PM »

Capeheart:

Well, I think there certainly is something very mysterious and almost disgusting related to this case. I just cannot imagine anyone thinking of a joyous matrimony of marriage and a honeymoon, Good God, when your child is missing and possibly could be held captive, could be tortured, could be lying dead somewhere, unless you knew exactly what happened and where this child was, how could you celebrate anything. It just sounds so much like Casey Anthony, it is really uncanny. She celebrated, drank, took pictures, took dope, posed almost in the nude, just went wild. This almost seems to be the same thing, not at the same level, but DEFINITELY NOT NORMAL to do when your child is missing and nobody knows what happened to her. I just can't even imagine what is going on here, does anyone have any idea?HuhHuhHuh?? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Couldn't of said it better myself. I watched Nancy G last night, and these people seem to have a flattening affect about them. Hardly any emotion. Strange. I would be ripping my hair out, searching, looking for answers, my arms would be waving and my mouth a flapping. Hell if I would "get married", when my daughter went missing.

It is conceivable to me that a stranger came in and stole little Hayleigh, but I can't for the life of me understand the reaction of the Bride and Hubby! The girl acts like it is nothing and wishes it would all go away. The father, well, I don't know....I wonder why he married a maybe, baby killer.She is still being looked at. The timing is all wrong. But I understand that where they live, if murder is involved, spouses can still testify against each other. I wonder if they knew that?

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2009, 08:22:23 PM »
Adrian, I have thought the same thing, they haven't read up or heard about the law lately, that is old news about not testifying against your husband and I think you hit on something there. I have thought of that also, this quick wedding deal, something not right. Also, they could have been into buying and selling drugs on a small scale and didn't pay the tab for the drugs and they believe the child was abducted because of that and she's going to be returned. Something is going to arise implicating one of them, I feel that for sure. She is still a POI. Well, why don't they hypotize the both of them, there are professional people in that field that could do that and see if they know anything, especially the wife. She was in the apt when Hayleigh went missing, hypnotise her and see if she knows anything that she may have been half asleep and seen something. Hope there is some news soon, time is slipping by. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Silverdog

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2009, 04:35:34 PM »
I think most of us started out believing that it was conceivable that this little girl was stolen from her bed as she slept. I found his 911 call extremely believable, he was very irate at times with the dispatcher (IE "who cares when her f*n birthday is????!" --remember that?). He was frantic, and that all seemed normal and believable to me.
But later on..there was a clip of Misty on Nancy Grace, smiling and gloating about "now people have to believe me that I was home, cuz I passed the lie detector!" In that moment, something passed through me, the realization that she does know something, and thinks she pulled the wool over their eyes because they didn't quite ask the right question on the lie detector??? I think Misty knows more than she's saying. But I don't know what it is.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2009, 06:12:32 PM »
It is really weird, one day they say she is not a suspect and the next they are questioning her again. The father was on and she wasn't, his mother was with him. I think she knows something, the now wife. She is hiding something. I think they should have another LD test by another FBI agent. I only saw a little clip of her on the ABC program and missed the interview, but the part that I saw was really weird about the girlfriend. At one point she just looked like a deer in the headlights, I am positive she knows what happened to Hayleigh. If she didn't do something, she knows who did. Those are my feelings and I feel the police think the same thing. I don't see too much going on in the way of searches or arresting anyone or bringing people in for questioning. I mean we are now into six weeks and nothing. I believe there is an intense investigation going on by the police and it is probably very secretive. They know their job, they had enough practice with C.A. Soon we will have some answers, I hope. Prayers for Hayleigh's safety now and always.8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2009, 01:14:30 AM »
I saw on Geraldo tonight the mother of the girl. This dad appears to not only be abusive towards the 5 year old girl, but to every one of his girlfriends. And even weirder, all his girlfriends are underage!! He seems to have a thing for teenage girls.

At this point, I think poor Hayleigh is dead and either the father or the new wife or both did it. No doubt.

This is such a sad case and I hope these dirtbags get caught sooner rather then later.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2009, 09:24:00 AM »
I too believe that Hayleigh is deceased. I do believe that for whatever reason the couple do know about it. I believe that at one point Hayleigh's remains were in that dumpster that the cadaver dogs hit on and that she was moved, almost the same thing as Caylee Anthony. Look how many times the cadaver dogs hit on the Anthony property. The whole thing is a farce, I believe. I think the police are quietly doing their work on this one and we will get a bombshell one of these days on who committed this horrible crime. I do believe that the biological mother was the most broken up with genuine grief over the missing Hayleigh. She certainly had a genuine appearance of being broken up over her daughter missing. The others could get awards. Of course, the grandmother was very broken up and that to me was a very heartbroken grandma over her grandchild gone missing. If they did something to Hayleigh, the death penalty should be on the table for the both of them.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Silverdog

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2009, 08:55:18 PM »
yeah, I wonder if something happened earlier in the day that resulted in the "accidental" death of Hayleigh by the Dad (temper related), and Misty is young and naive enough to love him enough to "cover" for him by telling authorities that she got up and went to the bathroom and when she came back little Hayleigh was "gone" from her bed. It is possible that that was the PLAN, which would enable her to pass a lie detector because it REALLY happened. Lord knows what kind of friends the dad has to call a favor from.
I firmly believe that Hayleigh's little body was transported from that house/trailor to the dumpster, and picked up and removed from that location. Either the little boy was coached, or else a "man in black" really did take his "sleeping" sister. I think if they get professional to talk to the little boy, he probably has a few answers he doesnt even KNOW he has!

I know what you mean about that Deer in The Headlights look Misty had. To me that look says "there is a whole lot going on inside my head". One of those thoughts being : If I dont have you, then I am alone is this world, I have nothing...so I wont let you go to jail, as long as you will love me and stay with me."

Just my thoughts....

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2009, 03:00:41 AM »
Good point. If Dad killed the girl from one of his violent tempers, it is only a matter of time before the (now) wife will turn on him.

The question now is, since she is married, can she be forced to testify against him for something that happened before they were married?

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2009, 12:17:04 PM »

Silverdog:

yeah, I wonder if something happened earlier in the day that resulted in the "accidental" death of Hayleigh by the Dad (temper related), and Misty is young and naive enough to love him enough to "cover" for him by telling authorities that she got up and went to the bathroom and when she came back little Hayleigh was "gone" from her bed. It is possible that that was the PLAN, which would enable her to pass a lie detector because it REALLY happened. Lord knows what kind of friends the dad has to call a favor from.

Both the father and his new bride, seem to be almost expressionless.From what I understand, pops, was at work, and Misty was babysitting, the kids. I wonder if she could have taken off for a while, leaving the door open for her return. She is pretty young, and even tho she is 17, she acts younger. I would hate to think that either was involved. I was looking at a stranger type abduction, but am now unsure. Where was it I heard there was a lot of pedophiles around the community.One was even being questionned.

What is with so many young people killing their kids? I hope that the answers come soon. By the way, Welcome Silverdog!

Chris:

The question now is, since she is married, can she be forced to testify against him for something that happened before they were married?
I know in the State they are in, they can testify against each other as man and wife. I wonder if they knew that. Good question, on if they can , speak of events, before their marriage. (Surprise?!?! ??? ???) I imagine they could. I don't understand the quickie wedding, at a time when his baby girl has been abducted. That is just weird, and strange to me.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2009, 05:27:01 PM »
I thought of that also, that the child could have been dead earlier in the day, but I think that the child was seen after he went to work, if I remember correctly. I think neighbours had seen the child outside playing or something. There has been so much information that it is hard to keep track of it. I just wonder why Misty was not hypnotized or didn't agree to be by a professional doctor in that field. The little boy could also be telling the truth and they should pay attention to him. Of course, someone could have said that to him and put that thought in his head to lead police astray. Well last night they indicated that they are still in the sights of the police and nobody is clear yet, they said everybody is a suspect. We will just have to wait I guess and see what the police come up with. I believe they are quietly digging for information on this case. Hopefully we will have news soon. Like in Karissa's case here in N.S., the police knew in their heart it was close to home and when they got the goods, Penny B. was charged with Karrissa's murder and she is now serving time. So the police will sort this one out, they are not fond of anything happening to children and will dig deep.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2009, 07:38:53 PM »
I hope you are right cape.  I can't help but think how long it was after that boy saw the man take his sister, before Daddy Dearest came into that scene.  Whose to say it wasn't the father that carted the child out.  I think the boy was half asleep and would never relate his father as being the "boogie man", and as far as the pathetic excuse for a "baby sister" ...I wouldn't trust two words out of her mouth.

Silverdog

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2009, 08:01:39 PM »
Thanks for the welcome, Adrian. I am really loving this site :)

Couple of things: I was insinuating that the boogie man man-in-black may have actually been the dad, or someone known to the dad. Kinda of like a set up so that everyone could pass lie detectors, right. Misty, at such and such a time you go in to the bathroom. When she comes out 5 minutes later, oh my, Hayleigh is missing!! She didnt use the ensuite, she went to the main bathroom. Kind of strange. The boogie man comes in and knows which bed Hayleigh is in? Hmm. Convenient. You know, to be honest I dont think Misty had a lot to do with the murder itself (presuming that the cadaver dogs hit on body smells), I think she is dumb as a stump, living in dreamland, "playing house".... but I dont think she is really evil. She is standing strong right now, but I agree with Chris, if they put enough heat on her some information is going to come out and she will turn on her new husband. I think right now, the choice to her is being with him, or being on the street. When things change course and the choice becomes either he is facing criminal charges or you both are, she may come to her senses.