Author Topic: HAYLEIGH CUMMINGS, 5 YRS OLD MISSING - FLORIDA FEB 10, 2009  (Read 49465 times)

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
Re: HAYLEIGH CUMMINGS, 5 YRS OLD MISSING - FLORIDA FEB 10, 2009
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2009, 10:07:12 PM »
Is anybody here watching American channels..... not a word on this child.  How can the general public not notice this child somewhere?  It has been long enough that the child's picture should be imbedded on the minds of folks in every country - that is, if authorities have done any homework at all.  I know when there is a missing child in most provinces, we people email it -forwarding continually....even when we get it back ...we forward again.
I find it impossible to believe that people from Hayleigh's area don't have opinions to offer...or if so, that it remains so all hush hush.  The more this obduction is recognized and brought to people's minds daily, the more likely someone will notice her somewhere. ..... yet nothing??? >:(

mauvelilac

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2009, 11:18:02 AM »
The last I heard the authorities were leaning heavily on the father and girlfriend and were bringing canines that can detect remains in to re-search the area surrounding the house. That was four or five days ago.Nancy Grace has been mostly on the Caylee mother kick and the Rhianna assault with Chris Brown and the missing boy who has the developemental capacity of a two year old.

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2009, 05:23:11 PM »
mauve; I just have the sick feeling more can be done, and is not being done, to find Hayleight.  ..can't explain it other than that.

mauvelilac

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2009, 05:29:08 PM »
mauve; I just have the sick feeling more can be done, and is not being done, to find Hayleight.  ..can't explain it other than that.

I have that as well Ling. I don't know why either but it's like they are missing a major clue that is right under their nose, so to speak.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2009, 08:57:30 PM »
On Nancy Grace last night they indicated that there were cadaver dogs, three, that hit on a dumpster which was very close to Hayleigh's home. They have not moved back into the family home. They have taken all their tents down that they were living in, because the county doesn't allow it. The father refuses to move back into the home. The police now consider the home not a crime scene and they are allowed to move back in, SO WHY WON'T HE??? Of course he could be afraid for his little boy and that is why he doesn't want to move back in. He has now given the babysitter a diamond and they are engaged, they are going to get married. No other information was on tonight, except they were still looking for Hayleigh. I do not believe they are going to find  her, I'm sorry to say, but those are my feelings. I feel she is a victim of a predator that walked into the home, he cased it and knew when daddy was working. A very sad situation not to know. We will say a silent prayer that Hayleigh will be found. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2009, 09:58:26 PM »
Something stinks about this case. You'd think these people were learn after that Caylee case in Florida that people do not forget when a little child goes missing.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2009, 06:01:04 PM »
Now listening to news this evening there has been a strange man around the Cummings home and wanting to get in there and demanding to get in. He has been asking to go on other propertys in the area also. They would not allow him into this property. They did not name him, but obviously the police are going to be looking at him and will have the details on who he is. Also, the biological mother of the children is seeking custody of her little boy, who is in the custody still of the father. She has a lawyer and she has a contact media person. I just wonder why the dumpster that they checked was so long in being investigated. Well the fact that three cadaver dogs hit on this, this must mean something, but they did not find any remains, of course they could have been removed. This dumpster was very close to where the child lived. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Im_new_here2

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2009, 12:40:59 AM »
Tonight police took the back door off the home where little hayleigh was taken from . They also conducted the largest search in a feild not far from the home when asked what and why they were in this new area all the sudden police again remained tight liped but later on it was said not the item they were looking for but something that they beleived to have been throwen out of a car in to the feild.I didn't read all your posts but if you will remember or if u didn't know one of the strangest things in this case is from the very beginning the police seized a car they wont release any info on the car not the colour nor model or who it belongs too so thats still a big mystery and why now do they remove the front door I mean i know why there looking for tool markings i would think but why now like why on day whatever it is 38 or approx why not do it in the beginning .If some of you remember it reminds me of the madeline mcann case when they went back after like months to look for dna ,And ron and misty tied the knot at a little church today and are in newyork for their honeymoon thats being funded by whatever network has the today show i forget what it is N,B,C maybe .I think were all on the same page prolly about how odd it is for them to tie the know at this time but the fact that they actually left townfor a honeymoon while there little girl is missing really blows my mind..

solvy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2009, 12:55:23 AM »
This case is so sad.  It just makes me think about" children having children".  these two people should not have kids a all. Its clear they are still so into themselves they have nothing left to bring up kids with.  such a shame, Hayleigh is such a sweeet  looking child, and it appears no one cares about where she is or who she's with.  Unfortunately I think it's to late for her, I feel she's not alive. 

Im_new_here2

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2009, 01:09:41 AM »
Hey Solvy.....

I think your right not only does is misty young but when ever i see her on tv i get the sence that she is a little slow , now i havn;t heard anything to that affect but i just get that sence when i listen to her talk in front of the camera. Theres now alot of talk about how the bio mom is trying to get the little boy ron Jr back and her lawyer stated that along with the abuse allegation against ron senior another concern is that , well as u know misty is under age and apparentlly whoever ron was dating before misty was also under age and when he goes to work thee are the girls that ultamitly are looking after these too children unfortunentlly now one child . To me this whole case stinks like a story i just cant see how comeone could get in and take a child litterally 2 feet from misty and ron jr but hey thats just my oppinion.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2009, 04:28:04 PM »
Well, I think there certainly is something very mysterious and almost disgusting related to this case. I just cannot imagine anyone thinking of a joyous matrimony of marriage and a honeymoon, Good God, when your child is missing and possibly could be held captive, could be tortured, could be lying dead somewhere, unless you knew exactly what happened and where this child was, how could you celebrate anything. It just sounds so much like Casey Anthony, it is really uncanny. She celebrated, drank, took pictures, took dope, posed almost in the nude, just went wild. This almost seems to be the same thing, not at the same level, but DEFINITELY NOT NORMAL to do when your child is missing and nobody knows what happened to her. I just can't even imagine what is going on here, does anyone have any idea???????????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

mauvelilac

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2009, 05:28:54 PM »
Echoes of Casey Anthony Cape. Probably formulated the idea watching all the coverage of that case. You said it all so eloquently there is nothing left to say. Except the car the authorities have is a Cavalier, read it on another forum.

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2009, 11:12:32 AM »
Echoes of Casey Anthony Cape. Probably formulated the idea watching all the coverage of that case.

Mauve; as I read cape's post, the parallel hit me the same.

I do think a person went in and took Hayleigh "to dispose of her" (my opinion) ....also I believe that what the police came back to look for, is a small bar (supposedly used to jimmy the door) as they did not find it in the car they took in - (he threw it out after pulling out of there; they hoped to "compare marks on the door" and maybe get prints.  I also have my thoughts about Ether or something that would do the same job....thinking maybe that was done with a rag or sock or something (which could have been washed out and thrown it the garbage or dirty laundry)  or (which was still on the girl's face as she was being carried out and dumped) ...so that's two items I think they are looking for.  ....just my humble beliefs folks! 

mauvelilac

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2009, 11:27:07 AM »
Has everyone seen the bed and bedroom all three were sleeping in? You would have to be a relatively sound sleeper not to hear someone take that child from her bed. I take pills to help me sleep and I'm still awake at the slightest noise during the night.  I'm not buying most of this story of the babysitter/new wife.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2009, 11:58:34 AM »
Mauve and Lost, I too saw the photos of how close the bed was to the babysitter, well this person would have to have had an awful light foot to get in there and take the child. But it has happened, we know about Elizabeth Smart, only her sister was awake and saw it. But it has happened that people have been taken out of their homes. It always struck me about Hayleigh though, I believe she was selected because of her name being so close to Caylee. You know there are sick people that just latch onto that kind of stuff, weirdos. But the fact of the people close to her getting married and all that, I don't know, it just creeps me out. Something not right, can't put my mind to what it is. Also the cadaver dogs hitting on the dumpster, that is not good news for the future and outcome of this case. Time is sure slipping by and I hope the investigators come up with something real soon. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???