Author Topic: Kathryn-Mary Herbert - Unsolved Murder - Abbotsford BC (1975)  (Read 59808 times)

Lillie

• View Profile
Re: Kathryn-Mary Herbert - Unsolved Murder - Abbotsford BC (1975)
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2009, 03:03:31 PM »
Sadly. this was in 1980 when they got the letters (2)....and, were they as diligent then as they are today?? I just don't know. I have often wondered if a cop was involved because all of the original files also went missing. The cop who took over in 1992 had to rebuild the files from scratch. All that they had to go on were the crime scene photos.
I just wrote a nasty email to the cop in charge of her case now...I am tired of being walked on by these so called public servants!!
Thanks to you all for caring.

Lillie

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2009, 04:35:35 AM »
Actually I CANNOT SAY WHO THE COP MAY BE BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW SORRY MY KEYBOARD IS GOING WONKY AGAIN
IDO HAVE A PI who works for free on her case.
Thanks for caring.
Shari

D1

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2009, 12:18:56 AM »
For most of us its pretty hard to believe that this sort of stuff goes on. Its just natural to assume that everything humanly possible is being done when it comes to investigating the murder of a child. I am sickened to have found that not to be true. How can this sort of thing even be allowed to happen?
I have often wondered if a cop was involved because all of the original files also went missing.

I am left to assume, someone has deliberately obstructed this investigation and it is likely due to the suspect having been granted protected informant or agent status.

Lillie. We are all at a loss as to what anyone can do under these circumstances. I still believe that if we had a name to work with, old reports could still be found and a trail of evidence may be uncovered. Then it would be legal for us to post and search for additional information. Somehow I still think it could and should be done. Maybe start by asking the guy at the pedophile registry to run the name and see if he can find any reports. There is nothing to stop you from privately asking around for info, you don't have to post the name unless someone finds an old news report, then..well who knows..

solvy

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2009, 12:02:34 PM »

D1  As we know from the cases involving Terry Arnold, the coverup is still going on even after his supposed death. It is doubtful anything can be found on this suspect unless someone has kept a hard copy of a news clipping.  I too would like to know if he is being "watched", but it is doubtful as he's not even in this province now.

Lillie

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2009, 05:08:10 AM »
I just want to wish each and every one of you a very Happy Christmas. And, if I may add, that all of your dreams are realized in the New Year.
Love and Prayers
Shari

Im_new_here2

« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2010, 12:51:54 AM »
wow that is a very touching story  about little kathryn mary. so so sad..I can not fathom the restraint u keep lillie from not saying his name to the public and to just let loose with the details i feel for you this is terrible .I wonder couldn't you tell us a theory as far as i know anyone can say anything they want when its just a theory ..I am pretty sure i get the jest of the suspect or who people thisk it could be so on a different note who was the daughter dating back in 75 out of curriositty cant hurt to say who she was dating im sure she had more then just one bf ... 

Lillie

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2010, 12:59:41 AM »
Kath was not dating anyone. She was 11 years old. I had taken a girl in who was thrown out of her parents home. She was the one dating.
I would give out the name in a heart beat but, because it could comprimise the case, I cannot.
Love
Shari
PS
Thanks so much for your kind words.

CarolEOlden

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2010, 07:00:00 PM »
I just started reading about this case this past week. Since we have had the same problem with unsolved homicides on our reservation by  a group of people who are connected with supposedly investigating illegal drug use as defendants on court cases  and crooked law enforcement that keep making us pay to investigate and turn in their defendants' drug contacts instead of just relying on the DEA, and keep robbing and murdering members of our family pretending that they are someone to investigate for illegal activity instead of themselves. Tribal Law enforcement and tribal council are at times impossible to deal with as we are considered as tribal members or decendants and elderly and handicapped  less important to protect than cigarette smuggling or drug trafficking because we don't make money for them like those activities do. Our grandmother's grave was robbed on the Yakama reservation in 2006 by a group of meth addicts and their friends who wanted to pretend to be tribal members in order to try to get free health care services and our damage claims as Cascade Chinooks for sites inundated by the Bonneville Dam which had not been settled since the 1930s.They raped her corpse and rode around in a car with it taking it from place to place pretending to be our grandfather taking her out for an outing as an elder and tried to bill Sr.citizens services for providing transportation to and from the graveyard for her as an elder of our tribe, who had died in 1973. Her corpse was reevaluated after it was returned after discovering that her grave had been tampered with to discover that she had died in 1973 of agricultural chemical poisoning which did not appear to be an accident. Whatever lurks in the minds of persons who do these things, the RCMP and Dept of Justice should work together to apprehend them and not excuse the crimes based on someone 's position in life being more important than their victims' life to obstruct investigations and have justice in these cases.

CarolEOlden

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2010, 06:42:16 PM »
I wanted to add to her mother who lost all her children due to accidents or violence that my heart goes out to her and to anyone who experiences these type of losses, as that is not what the Creator had in mind for our lives. Mygrandmother who died meant the world to me as she looked out for all of us as her grandchildren, and became a widow due to gun violence and the shooting death of our grandfather in the 60s, which I found out was due to a gang of heroin traffickers who ganged up on him and drugged me with the intent to kidnap me. Our grandfather was found dead on the steps of our barn a gunshot victim, and as a result our grandmother lost her cattle ranch and farming operations as a tribal member, and we all lost our home, as we lived with our grandparents.She later remarried, only to be the victim of the situation I described earlier.
For years members of our family were misdiagnosed by medical personnel and told whatever we went through was not real or did not happen when it did, and drugged and maimed by the psychiatric profession instead of being listened to, and their group apprehended before they killed again. Due to the courage of one group of people who worked hard to correct mistakes in the psychiatrict profession, our family members' misdiagnoses were corrected to show that we were the victims of a violent cult who killed to obtain our identities and property to live off of.

D1

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2010, 06:32:00 PM »
Those are some disturbing stories but more suited to their own thread than just here. In regard to not wanting to name the suspect in this little girls murder, I would like to point out what another family in a similar situation is doing. The legality issue may not be all it seems, maybe someone has scared or bluffed you into this belief Lillie?
from Sherrie Mclaughlin
http://www.sherrimclaughlin.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=66:suspect-in-kamloops-cold-case-has-a-long-history-of-violent-attacks-on-women&catid=36:updates&Itemid=2
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 06:58:21 PM by D1 »

Lillie

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2010, 11:35:48 PM »
Hi Sherrie,
Not scared babe. I have already told more then I should have. But, I leave myself open to a lawsuit if I name names.
Thanks for caring
Love
Shari aka Lillie

Sleuth

« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2010, 11:40:21 PM »
Lillie, we all care about you and Kathryn-Mary. You and Kathryn-Mary are in my thoughts. Any updates that you can tell us about or feel comfortable in sharing with us?

D1

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2010, 01:08:49 AM »
I know Shari, just had to check again...probably will next year too..
Never know, you may find someway someday..
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 10:47:57 AM by D1 »

Lillie

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2010, 02:36:40 PM »
Thank you Carol-Lynn
Love
Shari

Carol-Lynn

« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2010, 12:35:44 AM »
Your Welcome  :-* With much love and respect.