Author Topic: Kyle Fleischmann-Missing Since November 9th, 2007  (Read 1696 times)

CraftyGal

• Remember adopt-Don't Shop!
    • View Profile
Kyle Fleischmann-Missing Since November 9th, 2007
« on: February 02, 2009, 12:11:12 PM »
Kyle Fleischmann grew up in Charlotte, NC and was one of three children of Barbara and Richard Fleischmann. A kind and caring young man, he graduated in 2002 from Charlotte Catholic High School and in 2006 from Elon University where he majored in business administration. At Elon, he was an officer of the Kappa Alpha Order and a volunteer with the Special Olympics and the Boys and Girls Club. When he disappeared, Kyle was working at Maxim Healthcare Services in Charlotte. He was last seen leaving Buckhead Saloon in uptown Charlotte around 2:20 a.m. on Nov. 9 and has not been seen or heard from since.

The sudden disappearance of Kyle Fleischmann on Nov. 9, 2007 led his family and friends to turn their tragedy into an educational opportunity so that others would know where to go for help and information in the critical first days of a person?s disappearance.

At around 2:25am Kyle was seen buying pizza at Fuel Pizza at the uptown location. Anyone who was there on Nov. 9th and has any information, please call Crime Stoppers.

Description:
Height: 6' even
Weight:about 180 lbs.
Eye Color: green eyes
Hair: brown
He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt, jeans, and black dress shoes. His hair was gelled and probably looked a little darker than his natural color.

Please watch as America?s Most Wanted features Kyle?s story tonight at 9:00pm EST.

Let as many people as you can know about the show by emailing, calling, and talking to all of your friends, family, and co-workers about the airing. The more people that watch the better chance there is of us finding the next piece to Kyle?s puzzle.
Visit www.amw.com for information regarding missing persons cases or http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/brief.cfm?id=50773 for Kyle?s case.

Kyle Fleischmann Foundation
Call Us : 919.251.6156
Email : info@thekff.org

They are also on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6326026817 for those tha are on Facebook.

CraftyGal

mauvelilac

Re: Kyle Fleischmann-Missing Since November 9th, 2007
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 12:51:28 PM »
Kyle really bothers me because he disappeared from the city that my son lives in. I've only been there once but I couldn't find a "seedier part of town" that most cities that size usually have. Another reason that his disappearance bothers me is because I just can't seem to get anything at all on him which is unusual for me.
I do doubt however that he is alive. :'(

solvy

• View Profile
Re: Kyle Fleischmann-Missing Since November 9th, 2007
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 01:03:32 PM »
So many young men missing in similar scenarios.  These young people have I am sure been warned by parents an elders but hey they are young adults they have the world by the tail and are invinceable ( according to them)

I watched the AMW show on Kyle and noticed on the video that when he left the bar, he seeemed pretty unstable.He forgot his coat and wallet, so how did he pay for the pizza . A couple of pieces would probably cost 6.00 would he have had that much change?  Where did he go next ?  thats the question.