Author Topic: Saskatchewan Dangerous Offender Captured in Ontario - Warren David Rattray  (Read 10903 times)

jobo

• View Profile
Re: Saskatchewan Dangerous Offender Captured in Ontario - Warren David Rattray
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2011, 07:15:13 AM »
aunty jay:  The very first post on this creep says he stopped reporting to police in Aug.2008. 
 It also says he was released from Regional Psychiatric Hospital in Saskatoon in June 2007...after serving 8year 4month sentence for aggravated and sexual assault.   

SAP

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 01:18:12 PM »
Thank you sap, i am wondering if someone else can read this article because from what i can get from it. He served the full 8 year sentence and was let out in 2007  which would have been passed the date I am looking for. I may be missing something.

I will have to re-read. I thought he was released after 3 1/2 years but that seems to be wrong. I was looking at murders over a 4 year span but it seems he took off to Ontario when he stopped reporting.

eta: He stopped reporting in the summer of 2008, and by the end of January/09 was picked up in Sudbury. So in that 5 months span, wonder if any murders fit his MO from Saskatchewan to Onrario.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 01:37:18 PM by SAP »

aunty jay

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2011, 10:19:34 PM »
I thought that I read that he was convicted in 2000 and served 8 years and stopped reporting in 2008 after being released.