Author Topic: Lois Marie Hanna - Lucknow, ON - Missing - 1988  (Read 40332 times)

supernatural

• Just trying to help
    • View Profile
Re: Lois Marie Hanna - Lucknow, ON - Missing - 1988
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2015, 09:23:16 PM »
Yeah, they supposedly have DNA from those droplets but if they are not in the DNA database then they it could mean it was one a time murder for the perpetrator(s).  Perhaps a crime of passion...

Interesting....about the pics jobo? The one pic of a mans face is dated 2013.  The other image of a gate with an old barn in the background is kinda useless because there is nothing that stands out.  That is what most homes look like out in the country in that area...you could look for 3 silos, but again probably many farms in that area have 3 silos bunched together.  that picture seems to be drawn in either 2008 or 2010....can't read it that well.  There are many windmills in the area now too, so you could interpret the trees as windmills.  But again, too general of an image with too many interpretations.

But it makes sense that someone followed her home from the reunion dance.  Perhaps it was a ex who just happen to be in town for the dance?  I have this feeling it may be someone who still lives in the area and always had a thing for her and just chose that night to try and make a move on her and was rejected and the situation got out of hand...

I have family and friends in that area so I am going to have to ask what they have heard about it when I go and visit in a few weeks.

Sunshine31

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2016, 05:33:43 PM »
I can't believe that this case is still not solved. Such a sad story for a beautiful young woman with a bright future ahead of her except that someone decided to take that away from her. I would like to ask the Hanna family if any of them remembers who might have moved away from Kincardine shortly after the disappearance of Lois Hanna? I would also like to know more about the person of interest to the police early in the investigation. The family didnt believe that he could be involved. It makes sense that this was definitely someone that Lois knew. I mean she had changed her outfit and was probably in her pyjamas when that person came knocking. She could have been stalked for some time before this happened. Kincardine is a small place and probably much smaller then. She was beautiful and no doubt every man in town must have known Lois. I still think it would be intersting to find out who moved away from the area after she went missing. It would be great to hear from the Hanna brothers here on Unsolved Canada!

Have faith

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2018, 09:52:26 PM »

The family of a missing Kincardine-area woman hopes a new website will help find answers to what happened the night she disappeared almost 30 years ago.

They also hope an upcoming event in Lucknow might provide new information.

Now the Hanna family has been approached by Owen Sound?s Nick Oldrieve and Matt Nopper, who are collecting cold case tips on their website pleasebringmehome.com in an effort to bring closure to the families of local missing persons. They started with the case of Lisa Maas of Annan and are now including Hanna, Neil McDougall of Durham and Jon Riley of Meaford.

Tips can be submitted anonymously online, or by mail. They will be combed over by the website?s members, who have a range of experience dealing with runaway troubled youth, journalism, research and private investigation.

http://pleasebringmehome.com/

http://www.lfpress.com/2018/02/02/lois-hanna-30th-anniversary-nears-in-kincardine-womans-mysterious-disappearance