Author Topic: Brandon Crisp, October 13th, 2008  (Read 31069 times)

mauvelilac

Re: Brandon Crisp, MISSING, October 13th, 2008
« Reply #105 on: November 28, 2008, 01:38:18 PM »
Thank you Waa...I thought I was alone in my assessment of that.

Silverdog

• View Profile
Re: Brandon Crisp, October 13th, 2008
« Reply #106 on: March 29, 2009, 09:38:33 PM »
Is it possible that they found something from the tree (bark fragments, sap)  on his shirt and jeans, that indicated that he had, in fact, climbed a tree? Which possible led to a circumstantial "diagnoses"...the theory that he fell? I'd love to get a look at the report. Not to invade privacy, but just because I agree with most on here, it just doesnt sit right with me.

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2009, 06:09:46 AM »
nor me Silver.

Silverdog

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2009, 10:09:01 AM »
I'd maybe get it if he had other injuries reported, like broken limbs. But I didnt hear anything about that, only chest injuries. I'd also really like to know what was in this boys stomach...to figure out what he was living on, and where he was getting it. I just find it too weird that he was missing for 3 weeks, who knows how much of that time he was deceased, but I would think he would be tempted to go steal or even beg for a meal rather than eating grass and bugs? Also, on cool nights, I think I would find a barn somewhere to hide (and sleep) in, rather than being right out in the open?

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 30, 2009, 10:35:33 AM »
I have always felt there was more to this boys missing adventure than what appears.  We are left to assume:
that this young guy aluded a massive search for weeks, (don't those helicopters use thermal imaging?)
lived off the land, (he must have been an accomplished scout or something - given the time of year and weather conditions - say nothing of the possible encounters with wildlife.  quite the survival for a city boy!
climbed a tree to survey the landscape for directions or whatever - or avoid a wild animal. (again quite the feat considering the distance he had travelled; and Lord only knows how hungry and/or physically ill or damaged from his journey)
then fell from the tree by accident. (I haven't seen any offer in the media of how this is evident.... and that would be stupid and uncharacteristic of the media not to pursue and publish this type of conclusion to a public - given that they kept a collectively, heart-broken public on its knees praying and/or sitting on the edge of their chairs for all these weeks.
The whole things stinks imho.

Silverdog

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 30, 2009, 01:14:55 PM »
You are absolutely right, nothing in this investigation makes any sense, especially the autopsy. Nothing fits! Do they ("authorities") consider this a closed file? Are his parents content with the outcome? I would want ANSWERS. Maybe wildlife, or even a local farm dog chased him. He must have been determined to get up that tree to even attempt it, since, like you said he's a city boy, and the lowest branches were up fairly high from what I have heard.

I feel terrible hearing this story. My heart breaks for the parents because I know what its like to be that annoyed with your kid to say "oh your going to run away? I'll help you pack!".

Prayers to Brandon's family.

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2009, 03:32:37 PM »
my gut instinct is there was "no such fall" ... that he sustained this damage otherwise and was dumped there..... call it instinct, supposition, theory, negative thinking, paranoia toward "always a hidden crime"....call it what you will! but I think this boy met with foul play.

Silverdog

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2009, 07:23:22 PM »
YES!! I thought that too, that someone gave him a good whack in the chest and caused internal bleeding....he either didnt know how seriously injured he was, or he was dumped at that location and someone is going "YESSSSSSSSS! They think he fell from a tree!" cause they know the truth. If the family is content with the "tree theory", I would be worried.

history_major

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 11, 2010, 07:54:08 AM »
I had a dream about this case last night...but for the life of me can't recall what the dream was about!
I just think there is a lot of conflicting information about this case.
I was a member of the Facebook group for Brandon, and I remember how much focus was given on the gaming clans...there had to be a basis behind those thoughts...
Second, it was stated by the hunters that he looked "peaceful" when they found him...and that he hadn't been there very long....but why then, did they need to use dental records to ID him, especially if the weather had been so cold, that wouldn't it slow the rates of decomp?
Third, the hunters, why were they hunting of private property? What is there to hunt in that area? I live in Barrie and I don't know what there would be around there.
Lastly, I remember also on the boards, the board Mod getting all excited about a huge possible break in the case, but nothing ever came of them, this happened more than once.  Were these tips called in? Or were they just ideas of the search parties?

SOOOOOO many questions.  Especially with the Barrie Police Department not having the best track record for solving tough cases (ie Alexandra Flanagan)...I dunno if the answers will be answered.

PS...didn't Mantracker come out to help with this case, since Brandon was such a big fan of the show?