Author Topic: Mistie Murray - May 31, 1995 - Age 16 - Missing - Goderich  (Read 43600 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Mistie Murray - May 31, 1995 ? Age 16 ? Missing ? Goderich
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2008, 04:55:57 AM »
Sorry about that, must have been an error. I removed your name.

godrockgal

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2010, 02:24:55 PM »
Hello, I know **** and have for 15 years. He had nothing to do with Mistie and barely knew her. He had only just met her when she disappeared. He never did drugs, didn't administered a date rape drug, ply her with alcohol, etc. When she was 15 he just turned 19 a couple months before that, not 23. He is a very nice guy and wouldn't harm a fly. He was ruled out because he had nothing to do with it hence why he was ruled out. Any specualtion about him is just that....speculation.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 10:11:00 AM by debbiec »

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2010, 09:14:36 AM »
Hello, I know **** and have for 15 years. He had nothing to do with Mistie and barely knew her. He had only just met her when she disappeared. He never did drugs, didn't administered a date rape drug, ply her with alcohol, etc. When she was 15 he just turned 19 a couple months before that, not 23. He is a very nice guy and wouldn't harm a fly. He was ruled out because he had nothing to do with it hence why he was ruled out. Any specualtion about him is just that....speculation.

Thanks for posting that. If the police ruled him out then it is safe to say they have good reason to do so.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 10:11:26 AM by debbiec »

Greenley Family

• View Profile
Re: Mistie Murray - May 31, 1995 - Age 16 - Missing - Goderich
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2011, 06:16:03 PM »
There have been unidentified remains of a woman found in Bowmanville/Clarington , Ontario.  The remains were of a skull and a ring, watch, and shirt they discovered in 2006.  The ring is a 91/2 size, which is rather large but when i heard Mistie had  wore rings on all of her fingers i thought that was interesting.  They said the skull had some sort of nose surgery or something like that and i was wondering if Mistie had anything like that done.  The shirt had several colors and Blue Rodeo was the brand of shirt.  I believe the ring was from Burns jewelery.  Just thought i would bring this to someones attention.  Don't know if this helps but its something you just never know.

heartbroken

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2011, 09:22:27 AM »
with a very sad and heavy heart I am compelled to address some of those who have commented on my daugther's case. That's right I am Darlene, Mistie's birth mother.

I only ask that, PLEASE take in heart what you are saying or thinking on Mistie's case as you where not there or know of any of us that are involved personally in this tragedy. I love my daughter very much, yes I said love not loved as she will remain alive in my heart forever. The anniversary of her disappearance{???}, is again coming up soon and every year at this time I am again finding myself defending Mistie to the public. WHY!!

Yes, I'd love for more people to be involved in solving her case as there is no peace for her until this is solved. Just try to get to know the true facts first and not take everything you read as heart and truth.

P.S. I am also on facebook {for reason's} as are other **** around the world who are not be related to us. The newest updated phote you see of Mistie to me and my family is completely wrong as she would very much take after me as I do my mother.

Thank you for your understanding in advance....
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 10:13:27 AM by debbiec »

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2011, 10:01:52 PM »
Heartbroken"  While I have not posted on your daughter's thread my heart goes out to  you.  A missing daughter is nothing to take lightly, and we never take a missing person lightly on this site. And as you can see these are caring people who truly want to find out what happened to her.
When teenagers go missing, there is always rumours and speculation going around which can be  hurtful.  Gosh rumours can fly around them, even when they live in the midst of us. Often with little merit. I think as adults we can all remember or have experienced it when we were young. Some of the posters either knew or heard of Mistie, and they still think of her, and it bothers them that her case has not been solved.

Take care.

PEACE
JB
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 10:25:40 PM by jellybean »

heartbroken

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2011, 09:51:26 AM »
Thank you for your kind words Jellybean.

I am very grateful to those people who genually care and want to help with Mistie's case. She would be proud that people are trying to help, she was that kind of person as well.

It's just that it keeps hurting so much when you read words from others {on other sights as well} who only spectulate "wrongly" on things they have no direct connection to and believe everything they read.

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2011, 12:05:47 PM »
Heartbroken;  Perhaps when you have the emotional energy, you might wish to post something about Mistie, how special she was, what she enjoyed.  You know, bring her forward as the person that she was,  a whole person, and comments, while for the most part are well intention, would be "more thoughtful", and helpful.

Take care
JB

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2011, 01:20:08 AM »
Hi heartbroken, I am very sorry about your daughter. If there is stuff on here you feel should not be posted, just let me know. I understand sometimes people speculate, inlcuding myself and it's not always correct.

I hope this can be solved soon!

Chris

no one special

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2011, 05:20:27 PM »
 I was in walkerton jail with Steve, for some time, when he was charged with her murder.

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2011, 10:50:35 AM »
To no on special.  yes, you are special to us for posting.

peace
jb

LiLMizz

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2012, 12:57:07 AM »
Just wanted to comment on the banking discrepancy May 30/31,  back in 1995 many banks at a certain hour (usually 4-5 pm)begin posting the transactions on the following business days date.  So in fact **** could have actually cashed his cheque on May 30 but the bank records it on the 31st.  I recall this because my workplace stopped allowing employees to pick up paycheques early as they were taking them to bank day before cashable.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 10:15:41 AM by debbiec »

Dannybam

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2015, 06:20:31 PM »
Hello everyone,

As a life-long resident of Goderich, a small and systemically corrupt town, it's interesting that many of you know more about the disappearance of Misty Murray than I do.

I think that it might be helpful to compile all of the factual evidence... photos, details, etc... into one thread that is devoid of comment and speculation.  I, myself, have been the lead suspect of the Sonia Varaschin murder, and that seemed to be a helpful investigative tool on her thread.

I knew **** as a classmate and acquaintance.  I believe that "Boog" was a year older than myself.  He would have been 19 or 20 years old at the time of Misty's murder.  **** was a badly abused and bullied young man, as was I, and another of our contemporaries, and fellow Goderichite, convicted murderer, Michael Adamson.

There is a mechanism in Goderich culture that attempts to prognosticate what "evils" some youths may be capable of, and encourages or creates opportunities for those crimes, claiming I suppose, to have some useful merit.  It is the most ignorant abuse of trust and influence that one could imagine.

I didn't know Misty.  We never met.  We were in much different social circles.

What I can say, is that I hadn't seen **** for an extended time, perhaps a year, before we had a brief and strange encounter, and I haven't seen him since.  I found "Boog" on "The Square" (the central hub of downtown Goderich), and he spoke very out of character.  He was speaking as though he wanted me to think that he was psychologically impaired.  I cannot recall exactly *which chicken was shovel weather*, only that it seemed to take effort and intent to speak that way... hahaha.

If I had to guess, and there is no weight of evidence behind this irresponsible assumption, it's only a "Clue"-styled shot at connecting the dots:

-Misty became pregnant and/or planned to move
-**** became afraid of fatherhood, child support, a Statutory Rape charge (the "mechanism" was ignorant of the legal age of consent at that time), and/or desertion of what would have been his most successful relationship
-Misty wanted to become a mother, and/or planned to move in with her natural mother, excitedly

-Colonel Cook ("Booger"), in the Conservatory (his apartment), with the Candlestick (abortifacients).

« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 10:17:46 AM by debbiec »

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2017, 05:15:20 AM »
Yesterday, I came across a news article that states that construction workers building a backyard patio on George's Cres, Goderich, disvovered human remains....a partial skull.
I'm posting the info here on Misty's thread, since her disappearance has never been solved.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2017, 10:01:44 AM »
Yesterday, I came across a news article that states that construction workers building a backyard patio on George's Cres, Goderich, disvovered human remains....a partial skull.
I'm posting the info here on Misty's thread, since her disappearance has never been solved.

Thank you for posting jobo. It will be interesting to watch this unfold.