Author Topic: THE ZODIAK...IDENTIFIED  (Read 3806 times)

Im_new_here2

THE ZODIAK...IDENTIFIED
« on: September 02, 2008, 11:19:15 AM »
THERE ONE DNA TEST AWAY FROM SAYING YES FOR SURE TO WHO THE REAL ZODIAC IS ITS SOME GUYS STEP DAD AFTER HE DIED HE WENT THROUGH THE BELONGINGS FOUND EVERY THING BLODY KNIFE THE MASK WAND WRITING SAMPLES MATCH PHOTOS OF THE MURDERED PEOPLE AND U SHOULD SEE THE PIC ITS EERIE THERE LIKE TWINS TO THE SKETCH WHO EVER GAVE THE SKETCH WA RIGHT ON THE MONEY FUNNY THING THIS GUY WAS NEVER NAMED A SUSPECT OR EVER BROUGHT UP AT ALL...HIS NAME IS NOT COMING TO ME AT THE MOMENT BUT ILL LOOK AGAIN AND TELL YOU ALL I THINK ITS SOMETHING TERRANCE..OH YA HE JUST DIED 2006

Im_new_here2

Re: THE ZODIAK...IDENTIFIED
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 11:26:29 AM »
hIS NAME IS JACK TORRANCE CHECK OUT THIS NEWS ITE OF HIS STEP SON SHOWING SOME OF THE STUFF HE FOUND WHEN HIS STEP DAD PASSED AWAY PRETTY FREAKY..

http://cbs5.com/national/zodiac.kill....2.806089.html   

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 12:12:34 PM »
That would be weird if this gets solved. I guess that would be the most famous cold case solved ever.

Im_new_here2

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 04:12:46 PM »
chris did u watch that link to the step son showing some of the stuff off....and id say ya your right this one or B.T.K....

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 05:26:58 AM »
Yeah, but I am not getting my hopes up just yet. There are too many times it seemed close that it would not surprise me if this does not pan out either.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 04:36:28 PM »
If this had been solved, I am sure that this would have been on a special news broadcast. I know that 48 hours or 20/20 would pick that up and have a special show. Sometimes people want to be in the limelight and they would certainly have to check this out scientifically to see if all this material really was the Zodiac's. I am going to check out that site that you have written there.  It would be great if this case was solved. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 01:15:52 AM »
I hope we hear soon enough if it has been.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 05:27:40 PM »
Chris, when I went to hit on that link it came up that the web page wasn't available. Maybe it is out temporarily. I'll try at another time.

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 06:16:37 PM »
that is a dead link cape.

Shwa

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2008, 10:45:52 AM »
I recently read both of Graysmith's books and although he makes a convincing case - he makes a convincing case against more than just one person.  Arthur Leigh Allen was "exonerated" (in a way) by DNA evidence, even though the guy was one major creep.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zodiac_Killer

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2008, 11:48:42 AM »
So Shwa, they have DNA of the killer?

Spartacus

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2009, 10:31:13 PM »
I recently read both of Graysmith's books and although he makes a convincing case - he makes a convincing case against more than just one person.  Arthur Leigh Allen was "exonerated" (in a way) by DNA evidence, even though the guy was one major creep.
The Zodiac movie exposes the problem of DNA, fingerprint, or writing analysis exoneration when there's more than just one person involved.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 10:40:50 PM by Spartacus »