Author Topic: Kathleen MacVicar - June 13, 2001 - Age 19 - Murdered - Quinte-West  (Read 180487 times)

amIam

Re: Kathleen MacVicar - June 13, 2001 - Age 19 - Murdered - Quinte-West
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2010, 05:55:37 PM »
Yes, folks as I stated, these folks " hide in plain sight'  that's what makes them so good at what they do.  This guy, Williams was an expert. He is a sociopath.  

Has it really been confirmed he has no connection to the murder of Kathleen?  Did the OPP not yesterday contact her mother Coleen and made her aware Russ Williams was a suspect in her daughter's murder?  What happened between then and now? What are they basing their facts on..whether he was posted here ( as the OPP said yesterday) or some fact provided by the military? You just watch, the military will fudge records left front and center to clear their "Golden Boy"  Big posting to CFB Trenton, Canada's largest base in Canada.  The fed's have been touting this for the last few years and there is no way they will permit all the millions and federal glory that have gone into this place to be tarnished.

One has to only live here to be aware of the pull the military has in this town.  The mayor of Trenton, John Williams ( no relation) mentioned the people of Trenton are "shocked" at Williams arrest..he went on further to state Trentonians have a "love" relationship with the military here.  Since 2/3rd of the population is military or retired military I would guess this is his source of info..perhaps he should ask the rest of we chumps.  

They so have to get this guy for Kathleen cause He was here, perhaps not that the OPP can yet prove but he was here..passing through, at that time.  

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2010, 06:43:41 PM »
I removed the post related to Williams not being investigated. The Global news indicated that he wasn't a suspect and now after watching CBC news, the police are reopening Kathleen's case and possibly are looking at Williams. I wish the networks would get their stories straight. Sorry, but I only went by the broadcast that was on Global. So we have hope now that he possibly did kill Kathleen. Hopefully there will be answers. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 08:14:01 PM by capeheart »

barbara

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2010, 08:56:05 PM »
i also heard that on the news..i guess we still have hope it will be solved..i havent heard yet if he was working the base here in 2001,,,,,i dont think the army base here,will cover him for this type of crime.and i dont feel the army is no way responsible for russell williams..he,s reasponsible for his own actions,no matter what job he had , he,s a killer,i do agree about the population thing with the military,i,m sure military police and trenton opp are very busy this week

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2010, 08:28:17 AM »
The news is very confusing, again this morning there was something on the news and I am afraid to post it, because it could be wrong. I will wait a few more days because of conflicting reports. Even on our news this a.m. it was confusing. So until they get things straight I will just let it ride for now and post in future on the information when it has been ironed out. ??? ??? ???

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2010, 10:02:45 AM »
Well, I guess it is safe to post the latest. I just heard on our local news on the radio a clip from the OPP: The officer stated that there was a false report given in relation to the fact the Mr. Williams was ruled out as a suspect. The officer stated that they have not looked at any other unsolved murder cases in relation to Mr. Williams. The officer stated that they are concentrating at this time on the incidents that he has been charged with. So they will be looking at other cases, I guess, but right now they are focusing on what he has been charged with. So that clears up a bit of confusion. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Shwa

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2010, 11:58:36 AM »
But remember - Williams can be Kathleen's killer and still not be proven in court.  Even though we may not know, the killer could still be in jail.

In the case of Deborah Larigee, it seems that they know who did it, but don't have enough evidence:

http://www.ottawamenscentre.com/news/20050819_man.htm

And another story about some murders in Quinte West from 2008:

http://www.trentonian.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?archive=true&e=894551

amIam

« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2010, 02:54:10 PM »
capeheart and other members:

Hang in there, at the moment the OPP is very busy with the case at hand but Williams is behind bars and given the nature of his crimes, I doubt bail will be granted.  So for the time being, the public and young, single women living alone are safe.  And they are looking at him into Kathleen's murder, it's just difficult to track where he has been and when.  Williams has been quite high up in the military for a number of years, he has been hop scotching everywhere.  It would be nothing to catch a flight to Trenton for a day or so.  But surely the military keeps a manifest..I would imagine given the nature of the charges he is facing, they will cough this up to the OPP. 

With the exception of Kathleen's murder the OPP made very quick arrests in the murders of the other two girls.  Kathleen's is the only one to remain unsolved and to have her remains dumped on military property says volumes.   

amIam

« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2010, 04:05:29 PM »
capeheart,  according to this Toronto Star article Williams WAS here in Trenton at the time of Kathleen's murder.

http://www.thestar.com/news/ontario/article/763100--what-did-military-radar-miss?bn=1

Alex

« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2010, 04:16:32 PM »
You just watch, the military will fudge records left front and center to clear their "Golden Boy"  Big posting to CFB Trenton, Canada's largest base in Canada.  The fed's have been touting this for the last few years and there is no way they will permit all the millions and federal glory that have gone into this place to be tarnished.

One has to only live here to be aware of the pull the military has in this town.  The mayor of Trenton, John Williams ( no relation) mentioned the people of Trenton are "shocked" at Williams arrest..he went on further to state Trentonians have a "love" relationship with the military here.  Since 2/3rd of the population is military or retired military I would guess this is his source of info..perhaps he should ask the rest of we chumps.

You sir, are a jackass.  Your personal delusions and biases are your own problem - do NOT project them on to the rest of the community.

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2010, 04:41:30 PM »
Alex; I don't know how long you've been partaking in comments on this forum.  Nonetheless, regulars here have watched/read hundreds, and thousands, of news articles, personal stories, documentaries ... clearly baring the bones of cover-up and control/corruption on the part of authorities (including police, government officials, and yes...military too - even religious sects) not even well covering-up! infact - they do it "cocky" - with disregard for the members of the general public owning and/or using common sense or a brain.  Those in the position of authority and control in this country are being exposed daily.  ....... they are power crazy; and use their power loosely. ...... those people, Alex, are the real jackasses.   There are people shot down by police, tazered to the point of damage, jailed and; probably many would be dead if we had the "death penalty".  Yet, those in power lie, cheat steal, beat, and kill when they feel it necessary or it suits their needs.  There are actually more criminals in power than in prison imho.

amIam

« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2010, 05:45:56 PM »
Well said, lostlinganer, as for Alex..he just joined today...

But perhaps I was a little heavy handed in my original post.  However, one only has to live in this town and be a civilian to know full well the power of the military. I have lived here a very long time.

The bottom line is Kathleen MacVicar, aged 19 was stabbed to death and found on base property.  Her murder June 13, 2001 has remained unsolved, due in part by inept (local) police and the (main) fact her body was found ON the base.  Her family and friends need closure..with Willams arrest I hope Kathleen's murder will be solved as well as others across Canada.

My heart goes out to them all..this monster has destroyed so many lives his wife's included. 

Alex

« Reply #86 on: February 10, 2010, 06:06:22 PM »
regulars here have watched/read hundreds, and thousands, of news articles, personal stories, documentaries ... clearly baring the bones of cover-up and control/corruption on the part of authorities (including police, government officials, and yes...military too - even religious sects) not even well covering-up!

Please take your conspiracy theories elsewhere.  This forum is hardly the place for such nonsense.

infact - they do it "cocky" - with disregard for the members of the general public owning and/or using common sense or a brain.

I'd say that - judging by comments such as yours - such an attitude would be entirely justified.  Anyone capable of "detecting" a conspiracy in the investigation of Russ Williams is clearly an individual who is lacking a few billion neurons.  The military been completely open about the case, and the shock and outrage which this event has generated within the defense community should be obvious to anyone.  This "man" has betrayed the men and women under his command, and the very principles of the institution in which they serve.  If he were let out on bail, chances are he'd be lynched by his own troops.  Given these facts, it's safe to conclude that anyone who sees conspiracy in this case would be completely incapable of detecting an actual conspiracy.  You wouldn't even know where to look.

But perhaps I was a little heavy handed in my original post.  However, one only has to live in this town and be a civilian to know full well the power of the military. I have lived here a very long time.

No.  One has to be a paranoid-delusional maniac.  Rest assured that the vast majority of the community disagrees with your assessment.  You've made repeated allegations and insinuations without bothering to offer a shred of evidence.  You've also been shown to be wrong about the details of these cases, as well as about the geography of Trenton.  You are, in short, an ignoramus with delusions of persecution, inventing silly stories about an organization of which you know nothing.  I suggest that, in the future, you confine your comments to areas on which you posses some knowledge, no matter how few they may be.

As for the murder of Kathleen MacVicar ... if Russ Williams is indeed responsible for her death, the details will emerge in due course.  Speculating is pointless without more information.

Militarybrat

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 10, 2010, 06:30:43 PM »
Thank You Alex.  There has been alot of inaccuracies on this link.  We have to remember that they are just peoples opinions and NOT fact.
The base is a very important part of Trenton.  Ask any business owner here.   Williams is the Monster. Not the military, or Trenton.
My heart goes out to all the families who this monster ripped apart.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 10, 2010, 06:45:42 PM »
Alex, what we are trying to say in just a few words is: not enough was done to solve Kathleen's murder, because it happened on a military property. We maybe speculating, but nine years is a heck of a long time without anybody being even a suspect in this case. Belleville is a small city, I've been there and have relatives living there. Actually they have been previously in the military. So when you say we are speculating and exaggerating, we are not. More should have been done to solve Kathleen's murder. And possibly because her parents are in C.B. that nobody was there to keep after the police and keep the case on the front burner. And there are resources up the ying yang to solve anything that happens on a military base. Those are my comments and I'm sticking to them. And using profanity and being lippy is not going to get you anywhere here. We are releasing our feelings about what has happened. I am just happy that this man is behind bars and that the people in his area are safe, women especially. And how do we know, he may have committed other crimes we do not even know about as yet. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

amIam

« Reply #89 on: February 10, 2010, 06:48:25 PM »
Alex..get a grip.