Author Topic: ANOTHER body found: Same area!  (Read 3479 times)

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
ANOTHER body found: Same area!
« on: August 26, 2008, 03:22:11 PM »

Another SK Victim?

Tue, August 26, 2008
More human remains found in Strathcona County
By Sun Media

Human remains were found Monday near Township Road 542 at Range Road 225. (maps.google.ca)

Human remains have again been found in Strathcona County.

About 3:30 p.m. yesterday, an area resident working a field near Township Road 542 at Range Road 225 found what appeared to be human bones and called police.

Strathcona County Mounties searched the area and found what they believe to be human remains.

The Project Kare task force has been notified about the discovery, but is not taking part in the investigation.

Project Kare is an RCMP-led team investigating some 70 deaths and disappearances in Edmonton and northern Alberta of people who led high-risk lifestyles, including prostitutes.

Police said they don't yet know whether the body is male or female, or how long the remains have been there.

Scores of bodies have been found in Strathcona County over the last 20 years.

A family dog found some remains June 5 at a rural area south of Sherwood Park called Belvedere Heights, near Township Road 514 and Range Road 231, about one kilometre west of Highway 21.

Those remains are believed to be that of a native or Asian 25- to 50-year-old woman who stood just five-foot-three in height.

Adrian

• View Profile
Re: ANOTHER body found: Same area!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 03:54:46 PM »

The savage butchery being done to First Nation, and other gals in the STW, has become and average every day thing. It has to stop.

WE got some of the best minds in the world here, working on these many deaths. Nothing is happening.That these minds research, and tell us they work with the sexually sadistic homicidal maniac. Kind of tells ya what kind of crap we are dealing with.

Svekla spoke of more people involved, Piggies Farm, was a warehouse of sick assholes, with 15-17 that Willie said he was bringing down with. There is Laboucans DNA found on Ellie May Meyers body. Briscoe let go.Why?

I am stupified, that for years and years I felt a SK worked here in the NW, and still no real answers. Makes me sick, real sick, and really mad.

waabzy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 06:48:52 PM »
Adrian I have asked this same question a zillion times. WHY?

The answer is simple. If someone wants to murder their best shot of not doing hard time if caught and convicted is to choose a First Nations or sex trade worker to kill.

These cases are obviously not on the top of the totem pole of priorities with law enforcement for the most part.
Society sees Aboriginal women or sex trade workers as "less than" and allow our injustice system to get away with this.
The result is more maniacs hunt and kill and more get away with it.

I am both, an Aboriginal woman and an ex sex trade worker. Been there, done that,got the scars to prove it. Barely got away with my life on more than one occasion. A large part of why I do this work is because I did get away alive when so many others did not. This and the fact that the media is not real interested in it ( they ARE getting better ), and SOMEONE had to tell these stories.

For over 15 years I have been researching and documenting the cases involving only women of Aboriginal ancestry because I knew the media was not covering these cases and someone had to.

Three years ago I met with TPS to get them to reopen Debbie Sloss Clark's case and they said they would. Not a word from them since.

I WILL NOT ALLOW CAROLYN's MURDER TO BE SWEPT UNDER A CARPET.
I am moving back into the "hood" tomorrow and my presence WILL be seen there, my voice will be heard there. Someone has to speak for the missing and dead.

I had the most eerie feeling on Friday as I was postering the area with flyers asking for witnesses to Carolyn's murder to come forth, that those responsible were following me with their eyes.

I was very aware that every person I passed ( and its a very busy neighbourhood ) could be responsible. Talk about creepy.

Gotta go finish packing. Movers here at 10 am and I am about half way done packing LOL.

Hugs
waabzy

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 11:33:32 AM »
 Hi waabzy, I hope the rat who killed Carollyn Connelly, gets justice, by any means necessary.These freaks will not stop killing, they are like cockroaches, and mindless as well. They are narcissistic pigs.

More about the body found here.Please press link for more info. Thanks.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Alberta/2008/08/27/6583506-sun.html
Press link for map, and pic. Thx.

By KEVIN CRUSH, SUN MEDIA

An officer walks with police dog Riff yesterday after searching the area near Range Road 225 and Township Road 542 where human bones were discovered by a farmer on Monday afternoon. (Jordan Verlage/Sun Media)

The remains of another body have been found in an area all too familiar with gruesome discoveries.

On Monday, a farmer working in a field near Township Road 542 and Range Road 225, just south of Fort Saskatchewan, came across what is believed to be human skeletal remains straddling a tree line and the field.

So far, Strathcona County RCMP can't tell much about the body and don't know the person's sex or age or how long the remains have been there, but as a matter of protocol, Project KARE, which is investigating as many as 70 cases of missing or dead prostitutes, has been notified.

Project KARE has been out to the area before with two other bodies found in fields near the latest discovery.

Janet Janzen, who lives nearby, threw her hands up in frustration when she drove by the RCMP blockade and found out what was going on.

(maps.google.ca)

"There are so many of them," said Janzen.

Click here to find out more!

"They've found them all over. On my brother's land over there. Yeah, it is concerning. We live here, we can't get away from it."

Strathcona County RCMP spokesman Const. Wally Henry said it's too early to link the latest discovery of human remains to past incidents.

"This is being treated as one incident at this point. As the investigation unfolds, if it leads investigators down one direction or another, at that point all those avenues would be explored."

The farmer happened across the remains at 3:30 p.m. on Monday by a tree line just east of Range Road 225 approximately 800 metres north of Township Road 542.

Henry said the skeletal remains were still on scene at 1 p.m. yesterday and it wasn't clear when they would be removed to the medical examiner's office.

He did not know how widespread the remains were or if anything like clothing was found at the scene.

The RCMP dog unit was brought in to scour the area to search for any evidence.

On June 12, 2004, the body of prostitute Rachel Liz Quinney, 19, was discovered at Township Road 540 and Range Road 224, one kilometre southeast of this week's find.

Thomas Svekla was recently acquitted of murder charges in her death, but was found guilty of second-degree murder for the killing of Theresa Innes, 36.

The body of prostitute Monique Pitre, 30, was found on Jan. 8, 2003, at Township Road 540 and Range Road 222, two km southeast of the most recent discovery.

Since the bodies were found, Janzen said residents have started a rural Crime Watch program.

"It's scary, but the only thing that makes us feel safer is the people who have been killed are not from around here. They've only been dumped."

One farmer, who didn't want to be identified, also lamented the number of bodies being found in area fields.

"I was just about to go swath some canola, but now I don't know."

Sex-trade advocates are also on edge, awaiting word on whether the body belonged to a prostitute.

"Of course we have concerns," said former vice-cop JoAnn McCartney, who is now involved in court diversion programs for prostitutes.

"Every time a body's found, there's always concerns."

- With files from Michelle Thompson
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 11:38:18 AM by Adrian »

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 08:10:10 AM »
NO MONEY FOR PROBE????

What in heavens name is going on. These gals are dying, are missing or dead. What makes the system think these gals can be treated like scum. Frozen, dis-membered, horrifically mutilated, and burned.

How can this be buried. How many more need to die.Who knows what else!!!

Why aren't the people living in and around Sherwood Park, checking there properties? Sure it is not their kids, being killed.They are far apart from the body disposals. Get out the machines, go thru your property, make a weekend of it. It will probably bring up more bodies.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 03:54:30 PM »
Those people probably are checking it out privatly. What I am surprised though is that someone can still get in, dump a body and get out and no one noticis a thing. There is a lot of people who live there.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2008, 11:15:55 AM »
I hope so. This case is bothering me more now. Svlka is in jail, that killer of Nina is in jail, so we definetly have a 3rd person using that area to dump.

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2008, 04:51:56 PM »
 That was the second body found in a short while. The other is on the thread below. I also wonder about Brianna Torvalson, being left dead in a drivewaay, to be seen, in Sherwood Park, surroundings. She was  more near Georgette Flint.BTW Range Rods, and Township Roads, more near Elk Island.

Oh I may have found Lynn, so will try to track
 her down, to see if she heard more, concerning Georgie.I pray she is ok.