Poll

How has this happened?

1-5
0 (0%)
too many to count
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Monsters judging Monsters  (Read 2489 times)

jennyhelgren

• View Profile
Monsters judging Monsters
« on: August 16, 2008, 05:34:01 PM »
Has anyone else ever truly sat and thought about the amount of people that get away with things is often because those who decide what happens to them are doing the very same things themselves, take Judge David Ramsey for instance, 3 years before he was brought to justice he tried a case I know tha case well because I was a part of it. There were 3 men running a prostitution ring in prince George, there were finding young girls who lived in group homes and forceing them nto prostitution, obviously by force these girls were repeatedly raped, beat and turned into drug addicts the youngest girl was 13, all 3 men were found guilty and received 2 year sentences from Ramsey, 2 years for ruining several lives. I am sure there are far worse cases in which monsters judged monsters this is just one of many.

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
Re: Monsters judging Monsters
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 06:15:53 PM »
right on jenny; you're absolutely right!

« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 12:54:28 PM by lostlinganer »

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 12:32:50 PM »
There is no doubt there are judges who are monsters themselves. Them, and the ones who view pedophilia as progessive or a mistake really make me angry. I think judges should have to submit to the same kind of testing and examination police do.

jennyhelgren

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 01:56:56 PM »
Judges do submit to the same kinds of testing as police officers do. But lets not forget there were also police officers who were investigated as well. Unfortunatly there really is no way to sucessfully filter out these monsters.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 02:05:45 PM »
Unfortunatly there really is no way to sucessfully filter out these monsters

True, but I think the days of ignoraing claims of abuse are close to being over. I am sure for years people felt there was just no way Ramsey would abuse people, he is too powerful, too good of a person.

In the past, I think people ignored those signs and in a way, I think people choose this because no one really wants to deal with this kind of issue.

Hopefully, we are learning that lesson and because of the hurt and pain in the past, we'll wisen up and deal with these people properly and faster.

jennyhelgren

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 03:33:36 PM »
I really truly believe that in most cases is really depends alot upon the investigating officer, I mean when we first came forward against ramsey we were lucky in getting Judy Thomas as the officer that carried us through the case, Sadly there are very few officers like her. Lets be honest very few officers are really good. Unfortunatly, very few people in the world have the strength to do what she did