Author Topic: Charlene Gauld - Edmonton - Murdered - 2005  (Read 3499 times)

Desespere

Charlene Gauld - Edmonton - Murdered - 2005
« on: April 26, 2007, 01:36:07 PM »
Charlene Gauld - April 18, 2005 ? Age 20 ? Murdered ? STW - RCMP in Alberta identify the body of Charlene Gauld, 20, who burned remains were found near Camrose near an oil well site.

Charlene was waiting to get into a methodone program. Charlene and Samantha shared a friend, a teen, who's attempt to leave the streets and was featured in an article, the link is here. This teen also knew of Ellie Meyer

http://groups.google.ca/group/edm.general/browse_thread/thread/d8e457b59e525732/4e7ed00d000a9582?lnk=st&q=&rnum=6&hl=en#4e7ed00d000a9582

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
Re: Charlene Gauld - Edmonton - Murdered - 2005
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 01:13:31 PM »

It is too bad the police, should look into all these gals common links. Like they know each other, and who else do they all know, or is into their scene, any drug dealer, hanger ons, allowing the use of crash pads, for intance.

I wish people who knew somthing would come forward. Also where they hung out, when working, and not working. I think the same people are probably connected to these murders., and the lives of these gals, if only on the peripheral.

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 01:46:54 AM »

No, but I also remember the story. She went to corner to use the telephone  booth and vanished. I wonder if the person familiar., who picked her up, or brought her somewhere.

Also remember the lady running to the corner store to get smokes and bread? She went missing too! This kinda makes me think they knew the person, if they struggled, bit, screamed, kicked, caused a scene, it would of been noticed.

It also surprises me, how many are afraid of the police.What story are they being told.?

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 01:45:45 AM »

Methadone Program:::

Those on the methadone program, are using it as a harm reduction drug, and slowly they are weaned off it. For some, it may take a year or two, others, years.
Clients have a urine test frequently, and if clean for a few months can have carries.

There are many drugstores that have methadone. For instants the Shoppers Drug Mart on Jasper, is open 24 hours a day.The person is given a glass of methadone    , at say 85 mg, and a glass of orange juice.

It is just not drug addicts using it, there are people who got addicted to oxycontins, after a major car accident, as well as the heroin user, who switches to methadone.It cuts a lot of theft, double doctoring, whatever, the average use is about 2 years.