Author Topic: Idea's????  (Read 13502 times)

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Idea's????
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2008, 01:25:27 PM »
Hi Adrian, good to see you here. I hope you're feeling better. Good idea about using a phone booth. Afterall the word getting out is the most important thing no matter how. I think a lot of people would be afraid or intimidated to do it another way. With Crime Stoppers you can also remain anonymous. Some people would probably uses Crime Stoppers  because they want to collect the award, however I believe that tipsters who choose to collect the award would not be able to remain anonymous.

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
Re: Idea's????
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2008, 01:41:20 PM »

Hi debbie, You are right, the info must reach someone who knows what to do with it. Plus, don't expect a quick response. My email was sitting on a desk,for about 5 months,  under piles of others, and only had my name, home, and work number. When I was contacted, the cops were at my work in ten minutes, at my house in five, and we had ongoing contact for a long while. The email I wrote was lost by police, but I had saved it.

If I wanted anonymoty(sp), I would have badgered by phone booths, on and on and on...

RIP Donna, who died in her apartment, of non suspicious means.