Someone Knows Something - CBC
Podcast By David Ridgen, an award-winning filmmaker

Sign The Petition!

Help find Sheryl Sheppard

Author Topic: Clayton Miller | Unsolved Murder (May 1990) New Waterford, NS  (Read 388042 times)

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
Re: Clayton Miller | Unsolved Murder (May 1990) New Waterford, NS
« Reply #1155 on: July 09, 2017, 10:13:00 AM »
I didn't post anything about tomorrow because the last time I posted the same "expected" conference weeks ago, it didn't take place... guess I didn't want to jinx it.  I hope you all tune in for it.  It will be "live", but I don't have the link yet.  If I get the live link, I will post it here.  ... thanks have faith.

Have faith

• View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: July 09, 2017, 06:13:35 PM »
Lost, your family has endured so many disappointments (huge understatement) that I can understand why you said you were hesitant to announce the news conference. If it doesn't happen tomorrow--we will wait until the timing is right to hear it. All the best to your amazing family who are fighting for justice.

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: July 10, 2017, 07:30:56 AM »
Faith;  ... if you tune into last Friday's (July 7th) newscast in Halifax - 9 AM Rick Howe spot, you will hear lawyer, Ray Wagner elaborate on Monday's conference. http://www.news957.com/audio/the-rick-howe-show/    adding:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               one big revelation at today's conference is the fact that Search and Rescue was called in to search for Clayton (apparently by Chief Doug Crowe) on the Saturday the boy was missing.  All these years, that organization assumed the Millers knew they had searched the area where Clayton disappeared.... an "arms length search" and Clayton was not there.  This very important fact was never revealed all these years.  I will post the link to the conference video when I get it.  ... should be going up this afternoon.  In the meantime, much of this is contained in tweets by two different reporters... Mary Ellen MacIntyre https://twitter.com/MEMacintyre and Tim Bousquet ... both with Halifax and NS media.     https://twitter.com/Tim_Bousquet?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor   ..... seems that this conference has
 taken over twitter to some extent this morning.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 10:12:18 AM by debbiec »

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: July 10, 2017, 09:22:24 PM »
So now that they have proof that Clayton was not in the river when searched yet placed there within a day later, are they going to open an investigation on why he was placed there (and who placed him there) with rigamortis that does not match that which would have been if he truly had died the way some falsely claim he has been found? Call into question why parts of his body parts are missing. Why corroboration on items that are not true. Bring in the kids that witnessed him in the other room of the jail being treated poorly the night of the incidence? Etc., etc., etc., ....

Is there hope that someday Clayton can rest easy and his family can have some peace. All they want is the truth about the very one they so naturally loved. Some respect. Answers.

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: July 11, 2017, 11:06:31 AM »
C; there are many news articles... mostly the same... about yesterday's revelation. .... two more conferences/revelations to come.  Nonetheless;  the low life corrupt that covered this up for years have their power and support- mostly due to the facebook cape breton Rant Room.  .... full of organized, threatening examples of how they are able to weild power and support.  (will email you examples C.)  As soon as yesterday's conference ended, the cop supporters hit the rant room calling the witness (now ailing retired search and rescue person) a liar and/or confused.  There is another SAR person still alive who can back up the claim, but that person refuses to talk to the Miller's lawyer, Ray Wagner.  Fear is the biggest part of the 27 year cover up.... imo, police clout and favors are the rest of the reason. -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swV_cH1_bds

http://globalnews.ca/news/3586605/new-witness-account-gives-family-hope-in-90s-death-of-teen-clayton-miller/

https://capebreton.lokol.me/full-interview-search-and-rescue-looked-for-clayton-miller-video.......
This man seems fully competent and confident to me.... contrary to the opinion of cop supporter/ cop ally, Neil Mac Donald in the Cape Breton Rant Room., read this tweet sent to me by an old friend and ally of Justice For Clayton... Reporter from yesterday's conference sure got a taste of the organized old boy cop supporters from the Rant Room.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 10:14:02 AM by debbiec »

RubyRose

• View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: July 11, 2017, 03:34:05 PM »
Since the other surviving SAR member is refusing to talk to your family's lawyer, it indicates to me that the SAR witness is telling the truth, lost.  If that were not the case I believe he would simply disagree or say he has no recollection of the search in question taking place.

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: July 11, 2017, 04:56:20 PM »
good point Ruby;  if the second SAR member will not discuss it, got to be a reason.... like fear or a gag order.  The search wasn't even documented by the team... or else the history of the search was taken out or omitted after the fact.

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: July 13, 2017, 12:54:20 AM »
Tim Bousquet is sitting on the fence;  I suppose that is where he should be since he hasn't read the tons of information the authorities aren't disclosing, nor the tons of information that Clayton's parents have dug up the hard way over the years.  ... but he is still watching the case ... so, we'll see!

https://www.halifaxexaminer.ca/featured/is-the-new-development-in-the-clayton-miller-case-credible-morning-file-tuesday-july-11-2017/#News

RubyRose

• View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: July 13, 2017, 09:35:43 AM »
I'd be willing to give him a chance.  At least he's listening and he appears to be sincere.  I believe he has already formed a number of opinions and he knows that things just don't add up properly.  He just isn't sure how, at this point.  It's unfortunate that people still feel so scared and intimidated after all this time, particularly since some of the key players are no longer with us.  Still someone yet may open up to him and provide some piece of information that even they may feel is no longer important.  The family has fought so long and so hard that I firmly believe the truth will have to come out.

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: July 24, 2017, 09:39:28 AM »
quite the "sum up" of this whole case - provided you listen closely and keep an open mind ....... if you know nothing else about this case, and watch this presentation, then read the thread from beginning, you will surely realize what we realize..... Murder and Cover-up !      Would be great is this presentation was the beginning comment of this thread.      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wXv0AeF310&sns=fb

lostlinganer

• View Profile