Author Topic: Clayton Miller | Unsolved Murder (May 1990) New Waterford, NS  (Read 497903 times)

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
Re: Clayton Miller | Unsolved Murder (May 1990) New Waterford, NS
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2008, 11:07:40 AM »
On the day Clayton's body was discovered and I rushed up to the hospital, there were several people there in the er area all looking for news...these included my cousin's son (a Mac Kinnon) (Dale Mac Kinnon and Clayton's friend Billy Brushett) were the trio who went out together the night Clayton was murdered... in fact, it was from Dale Mac Kinnon's house, they had set out to the party at the Nest. They would have crossed Emeral Street (Scothtown) to walk down to the Nest. I will have big information to fill you in on later about that part of the story. As I've explained in a previous post....some memories are not that vivid anymore but there are things that haunt me forever ... and this is one.
 Sgt. Wayne Crowe was there ...keeping things looking the way he wanted them to look and also, no doubt, frightened to death somebody would speak up and blare out that the cops were seen taking Clayton's beaten body to jail...who knows for sure...anyway, I remember at one point, Wayne Crowe making the statement; "it wouldn't have happened if he hadn't run back for his cap!"  ...well needless to say, this is one of the first facts my family were troubled with as a few big factors presented themselves at the er that day.
1.  There was my nephew laying dead in the position of a police choke hold...rigor mortis starting to subside ...I went to kiss him on the cheek in one spot that had been wiped clean, and I made two remarks:  Who beat him so bad?  and why is this spot so clean?  to which a nurse answered:  "I wiped some of that black stuff off of there."  I can still hear it yet in my mind...and she was familiar to me ...one of the "who's who" of the hospital clique.  and I remember an RCMP taking pictures of his body....and I remember his clothes didn't look right on his body. In the Glace Bay pathologist's report, the word "dishevelled" was an accurate discription of how Clayton's clothes were on his body.....by this I mean the following: if you take the clothes off somebody unconscious, as perhaps a baby who wet their clothes still asleep or a patient in a hospital while they are unconscious ...then you redress them in this condition ...the clothes don't fit the body the same as when they were put on the person conscious and limber...you could see this about Clayton's clothes. (that had to be because Clayton was undressed by medical attendants and then redressed by whoever when the doctor or whoever refused to be involved and put them out of the hospital or abandoned them (Cops seeking medical help for Clayton). 
(2)  Where was Wayne Crowe coming from with the statement about Clayton running back for his cap?  The enlightenment that Clayton ran back for his cap was a piece of info. (could be true or false) that came from witness who ran with him.... one of them being Dale Mac Kinnon - BEAR IN MIND THAT AT THIS POINT IN TIME, NO WITNESSES HAD BEEN INTERVEIWED IN ANY CAPACITY.  (this remark from Sgt.Wayne Crowe was nothing more than a deliberate remark to suggest that Clayton ran back from his friends, fell in the shallow brook face down and got left behind to drown and die of exposer....also bear in mind that this was the second step (a quick thought in on opportune moment for Cops' hero, Wayne Crowe to contribute to a bogus scenario of an accident.) ------the first step of that bogus scenario was deliberately played out by dumping Clayton's body back where they picked him up that night...or at least thereabouts.
The clearly evident beating -
The clearly evident Police Choke Hold posture -
The "dishevelled" appearance of Clayton's clothes on him -
The deliberate "out of place statement about running back for his cap" -
would almost, untimately leave no doubt in my mind, what happened to Clayton .....and these suspicions only escalated with each passing day and each tidbit of information - including gossip and/or deliberate tips passed on to confuse and mislead us, though most of that kind of info. soon began to find it's own way into trash as we became more aware of who was who and what was what, the hard way... but much later, the final kick in the head came to me from one (excluding name here/he knows who he is) (close friend of Sgt. Wayne Crowe)
I was walking home one afternoon from listening to court proceedings and gathering names of people who were roughed up and/or beaten by police, in fact, in hindsight, it may have been the very afternoon of having the first encounter with Willie Mac Neil ....I remember being quite rattled on my way home, because I got such wicked glares around that police station; they knew just who I was and what I was up to...getting names and encouraging people to complain to the Police Commission in Halifax...even driving these people, if they had no transportation, to Sydney to meet with Ed Mac Neil of the Police Commission (another whole story in itself) when this car pulled up beside me and a strange guy offered me a drive.  Needless to say, I wasn't getting in, I nervously declined the offer and kept walking, and this guy persisted to make conversation (which I can't even remember about what, I was so scared) and he just kept creeping his car along beside me along that block of street which would turn onto my fiance's street.  I do remember remarking, as I reached the corner..."I'm just going to my boyfriend's right over here"....hoping that would scare him off, if he was trying to get a hold of me and get me out of the cop's life, or at least straighten him out if he was just a womanizer trying to pick up a woman for a few hours...who knows...all I know is I was pretty shaken and didn't want him to see it....one part of my mind was saying "stop here, look that jerk in the face and say: what's your name and what do you want?" but I was so shaken that another part of my mind was saying "just keep walking - don't force this guy to do something right here."
Well needless to say; I couldn't wait to get home and call my brother and sister-in-law that evening - also my fiance - to describe the guy and his vehicle.  Both my fiance and my family knew of this guy and agreed on the fact that he was related to, and best friends with Crowe, and I had better be on my toes if he came around me again, as it wasn't a good thing!
Shortly after that, I was picking up a sub sandwitch as the local sub shop one night after dark. I had pulled out of parking and was about to turn right onto the main drag to head back home, when a car coming along the main street, rounded the corner - half cutting me off from continuing (meaning I would have to pull to the right sharply to continue on and make my turn) it was the same guy....he pulled up close to me face on - about two feet apart from me...driver's window to driver's window... and asked me if I was ? Slade ...(this being a girl I know I resembled...but I felt certain he knew exactly who I was and I felt quite threatened.  Therefore, I pulled off to the right and rounded the turn onto the main drag, but instead of heading home, in fear I headed for my fiance's brother's where I knew my fiance was at the time.  This guy made a quick turn and followed me all the way to the other end of town where my fiance's brother lived.  I pulled in that yard, got out of the car and ran into the house without even knocking... my stalker pulled up a few driveways away and waited.  As soon as I told my fiance, he said; "calmly go out, get back in the car and go back to going home...trust me!" and this is what I did.  As I pulled out of that driveway and down the road, my stalker quickly followed; I looked in the rear view and prayed to see my fiance's van behind - but I didn't see it - I drove through town trembling and when I got to the end of the main drag I was too afraid to turn right to my street because I was afraid my fiance wouldn't be there to save me; so in a panic, I made a quick u turn at the baseball field corner (where people shooting the drag always turn) and as I did, my stalker did too and cut me off cold........just as he did, my fiance pulled up almost out of nowhere and cut him off cold ......my fiance jumped out of his van in seconds and reached into the window of that guys car...pulling him out by the neck of his shirt...right out the window.......the guy turned out to be a runt...about 4 foot nothing....I would be surprised if he didn't wet his pants....he was shouting to my fiance, calling him by name...."hold it Sketch (fiance's nickname) I didn't know this was your girl...etc. etc."  I thought Sketch was going to beat him, (Sketch is not troublesome but doesn't back down from anything) but instead, he just lit into the runt screaming about was he trying to do me in for Wayne crow to get me off the cop's backs and he should know better with what the cops have done etc. etc. (what Sketch said is hard to remember)...to which the runt terrifyingly begged for mercy muttering "no...no...I didn't mean anything; and my buddy "Wayne" had nothing to do with killing that kid! You don't know how he felt looking at that kids body on his desk all night!"  Well this mortified Sketch; he just let the jerk go and put me back in my car and we both went home to Sketch's house in shock....I was crying my head off saying "What kind of things were they doing with Clayton on his desk all night?"  I was in such a state that Sketch took me up to our best friend's home (The Walzaks) where they calmed me down explaining... Clayton wasn't actually on Wayne Crowe's desk; he was on the monitor of the jail cell.  Well, needless to say, this clinched my suspicions of them having Clayton in the lockup, finishing him off and dumping his body.  This left me with no doubt.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 04:43:20 PM by lostlinganer »

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2008, 11:33:50 AM »
Hi Lostlinganer, I have been following the story of Clayton's death all along and I find it very riveting. There is a lot to absorb though and I'm trying to keep it all straight. You said  "when the doctor or whoever had refused to be involved or put them out of the hospital or abandoned them. (cops seeking medical help for Clayton)". I don't understand how a doctor can refuse treatment. I have two people in my family in the health care profession who have told me that it is against the oath that they take. Do you think that Clayton was already dead when taken to the hospital? Even then I just can't see why any doctor would allow them to remove his body. He would have been pronounced by the doctor and don't they have any protocol there that they have to follow such as taking him to the morgue for autopsy? Just curiosity on my part because it seems like if anything could have gone wrong that night it did.

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2008, 12:29:19 PM »
hi debbiec;
It is great that you are following the posts; it would be nice if a few hundred people would...then maybe we could get cooking...
If you have read the info. on injusticebusters (especially the Gary Dimmock coverage) you will see that the whole thing is based on the fact that New Waterford is a small town where the majority of the people at the time were coal miners and a few other working classes; but the power in town (those who controlled the place at the time) were the police and the mayor and councillors.  They control and hide everything.  It wouldn't take 60 seconds for anything in that town to be under the control of Mayor Marsh and Chief Doug crowe.... they make their own rules.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 12:31:42 PM by lostlinganer »

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2008, 03:21:26 PM »
debbic; for centuries this place was in limbo socially; aside from coal mining, which took the life out of people for years, there wasn't much else.  There were more uneducated than educated  people....you quit school and went into the pit if you were a guy and you got married as a teen if you were a girl.  That took up about two thirds of society in Cape Breton.  Up until the seventies when people got into upgrading and trade school, there were only the rich and the poor in Cape Breton....now there are all walks of society here the same as elsewhere, but in the 1990's it was still largely coal miners, fishermen (the poor working class) and then nurses, doctors, teachers and the few politicians (the upperclass or rich.) Most of the latter held the jobs and social status.... that means when a poor person got into trouble with the law, they had better know someone to suck up to in order to make sure they were safe and treated fairly; if one of the upperclass got into trouble, it was covered up....the upperclass are a close clique (and in New Waterford were related by blood or marriage or position)  It's only since amalgamation, where the smaller towns amalgamated with the city of Sydney and it all became Cape Breton Regional Municipality, that all this corruption in the smaller towns of New Waterford, Glace Bay, North Sydney and Sydney Mines started to get watered down.  A lot in government changed due to Clayton's case...trust me...Clayton's death had a lot of intangible effects on this area....it would take forever to enlighten you on all the changes.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 07:14:20 PM by lostlinganer »

Maureen

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2008, 09:28:28 PM »
The police that were involved in the raid that night were Wayne Crowe, Michael Cecchetto, Paul Muise, Kevin Gillis, Michael Abraham, John Dilney, Neil MacKenzie, Brian White, Darren Drinovz (supposedly off duty officer walking his dog) and Dan MacGillivary. Officers that were involved later were Chief Doug Crowe at the time, Tom Dwyer, Chief Edgar MacLeod who became Chief after Crowe retired, Peter MacIsaac, Lloyd Gillis, Ray Armstrong, Kenneth O'Neil and Ronald Donovan.
The police stated that they knew nothing about a party at the nest being planned for the night of May 4th 1990. We can prove the police knew about this party because we were given an affadavit by Billy Grace who at the time worked for George MacEachern who was in contruction. George had phoned police stating that some materials had been stolen from his site. Brian White went to the site and told George in front of Billy that it was probably kids that stole the material so they could build a cabin for the party they were having at the nest this coming Friday. Remember the police testified they knew nothing about this party. Brian White told George this the Monday before the party.
The usual schedule according to the testimony of the police is there were three officers on duty on each shift and the reason there were so many officers there was because according to police it was shift change. Well if it was shift change that would mean there were only six officers there. Why were there ten that we know of? There were ten because of the planned raid. We also can prove that Wayne Crowe was at the nest involved in the raid that night because we have affadavits from people who saw him there. According to Dennie Nemis (police officer who is now retired) informed me that he believed Brian White was on the desk but if Brian wasn't on the desk, Neil MacKenzie would have been because he has more seniority than Wayne Crowe. He said Wayne was definitely not on the desk. Dennie Nemis retired on bad terms with the police because he didn't like the way the young rookies behaved and the poor attitude they had to their senior officers. He near got into a fist fight with Paul Muise over Paul's attitude. Paul's nickname is Robocop. All muscle, no brain.
There were a number of young people brought into the station that night and one was Deanna Bailey. Deanna told us, Ed McNeill from the NS Police Commission and our lawyer at the time, Elizabeth Cusack that she was one of the teens taken in and it was Paul Muise that took her information down. While Deanna was being questioned she noticed someone on the monitor that was in a position in one of the cells that they had to be hurt to be in that position. She asked Paul Muise if that person was okay and with that Paul Muise turned the monitor off. Our lawyer at the inquiry asked the prosecutor Frank Edwards (who is now a judge) to put Deanna on the stand. Edwards said no. When Paul Muise took the stand he was asked about Deanna asking him about the guy on the monitor andhim turning it off and Paul said no such thing happened. At the same time he looked out into the audience right at Deanna. He knew she had told on him. Paul Muise is the same officer that when he saw my husband he would call him an asshole. One day my husband was walking up the main street when Paul Muise called him a f....... asshole. Little did Paul know that Dora Roach was walking behind him and heard. Dora was upset and said to my husband what kind of beast is he to say such a thing to a man that lost his only son. Gervy told Dora this is going on constantly with a number of these officer. One even tried to run him down on the main street and if they had the people would know the difference but still say it has nothing to do with me and I'm not getting involved.
There are a number of people that have tried to commit suicide since this happened to Clayton. One of them being Deanna and also her friend Cathy Campbell. They were taken to the hospital and attended to. Cathy's mother worked at the hospital and wanted to get rid of the report or put false info on it. Deanna's mother wouldn't have anything to do with falsifying reports. So see how easy it is to falsify information by the medical profession and by police. Police reports were also falsified about who was at the nest and the times they were there. Everything the police said was lies. Wayne Crowe at first denied recieving a phone call from Gervy and then adnitted to it. Our lawyer and Frank Edwards figured that he got legal councel and was told to admit to it because there are witnessess that knew we were phoning police when Clayton didn't come home.
We also know for a fact of the incident that happened at the hospital where Wayne Crowe tried to get the key to get in the morgue at Clayton. The nurse Florence Leveck refused to give him the key. When Wayne Crowe was asked by a reporter why he wanted to get in the morgue he first said that he wanted to see if it was locked. Well if I want to see if a door is locked I just turn the doorknob. The secong time he was asked this same question he said he wanted the key in case anyone else died through the night he would have the key to let the body be put in the morgue. I don't think the hospital calls the police every time they want to put a body in the morgue. The third time he was asked this same questuin on why he wanted to get in the morgue he stated that he wanted to protect the continuety of the evidence. What a bunch of CRAP.
When Clayton was found and Mary MacKinon went to Gervy's work to tell him, Gervy sped home and told me. Shortly after Gervy and I went to the area where we thought the nest might be. We met up with Charles Steele and his girlfriend at the time, Lisa Brushett. We followed them because they knew where the nest was. When we parked our truck Wayne Crowe was sitting in the police car on our left. He didn't get out of the car or say anything to Gervy or me. He asked Lisa and Charles who we were and when they told him he told them to stop us. Lisa told him there is no way anyone was going to stop us. He could have told us that Clayton was on his way to the hospital and that we should go there but no, he let us go down to the brook and see our son dead and all marked up. Gervy could run faster than me so he asked me if I wanted him to run ahead and I said yes. When I got there Gervy and the detective Tom Dwyer were lifting Clayton out of the brook so his face was laying by the side of the brook. I looked and saw the position Clayton's body was in and I knew right away he didn't die from any accident or natural causes. Clayton was face down looking to the right, his left arm was twisted behing his back and his right arm was in a claw position up under his chin, like he was trying to get someone away from his neck. His mouth and nose were a mess. His nose was like it was pushed up and broken. It was also swollen. His mouth was swollen and cut open. You have to remember that rigor mortis was in Clayton's body so you couldn't move his limbs or they would break. We couldn't understand why Clayton as in this position because you would that whoever had done this would have been smart enough to move the limbs so it would look like he fell and died. It was a couple of years later when a friend's son was a student at CBU and he came across a paper that explained Instantaneous Rigor Mortis. It is when someone is struggling when they die Instantaneous Rigor Mortis will set in immediately. I also want to mention that Clayton had marks and bruises all over his body that he did't have when he left home on Friday. He also had a foot print on his chest that is very visible in the pictures the RCMP took.
I firmly believe that the police allowed my husband and I to go to the scene knowing that we would disturb the scene and then evidence would be ruined. I also want to tell you that Wayne Crowe testified that he was at the brook and discribed the position Clayton was in which was the complete opposite to what we said. We only found out last in a written affadavit from Neil MacNeil (who was first at the scene before the police got there) that Wayne Crowe was never down where Clayton was found. So why did Wayne Crowe lie and continue to lie and get away with it.
Now I will tell you how a police officer's own mother implicated her own son in Clayton's murder. Michael Cecchetto was a police officer and was on duty that night. He said he was at the station planning a raid for the next day (no one has ever heard of a raid on Saturday, May 5th, 1990) with RCMP officers. How convenient. He was at the nest during however many raids there were. We had never heard of this officer until a month later when Gervy was served papers by a nervous police officer Neil MacKenzie. (This is a police officer that tried to commit suicide. I recieved a phone call about his attempt so I phone a reporter Jim Gray from CBC and told him what I had heard. Jim told me he was going to contact one of his scouts and would get back to me. A little while latter Jim did phone me and according to his scout Neil MacKenzie did try to commit suicide but they had gotten him to the hospital on time.) The papers MacKenzie served Gervy with was Gervy being charged with making threats against Michael Cechetto by phoning his mother Mary Cechetto and threating to kill her son. One odf these supposedly phone calls were made on Saturday May5th 1990. We hadn't known until Sunday May 6th 1990 that Clayton was dead. Another of the phone calls stated they are going to stick a poppy in Michael Cechetto's neck. We didn't know until weeks later from the autopsy report that Clayton had three pinpoint marks on his neck. So Mrs. Cechetto implecated her own son so if the day ever comed that he is charged meaning Michael, he can thank his mother for giving us his name and helping with Clayton's case. I may add that not long after this happened to Clayton, Michael  Cechetto was transferred out of here to Bedford. I know certain police officers were happy to see him go because they were on the scanner very happy saying it's official Michael Cechetto is going to another police force. See Michael was bragging over what he did to Clayton and my nephew Billy Miller (only a week after Clayton was murdered) where he was on the main street in town and Billy was trying to help a friend of his from getting into trouble with the police. When Billy approached Michael Cechetto and told him his friend had done nothing wrong, Michael Cechetto place Billy in a choke hold and almost killed him. It was the other police officer that stopped Michael Cechetto from killing Billy. Billy was arrested and charged with intoxication and obstucting justice. He was taken to the police station and placed in lockup. When Billy's parents arrived at the station they thought they would see billy drunk. He hadn't been drinking. When Billy went to court he was found not guilty. Thank God Billy was dating Dennie Nemis' (the retired police officer) daughter at the time. Who knows what would have happened if Dennie hadn't been involved.
I will continue tomorrow with more information.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2008, 09:39:28 AM »
Wow, the more I read this, the weirder it gets. I had to read twice just to get it.

It does seem like the kind of case national media would normally love to get there hands on. Perhaps being such a remote location in an area no one really knows anything about outside of Cape BReton, they just don't care.

At some point, someone I am sure will decide to have a public hearing. There are way to many inconsistances and cirsumstances which do not add up.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2008, 02:18:39 PM »
I cant say if ombudsman's office can investigate police behaviour but they might be able to investigate some of the other agencies that have not been helpful

That is a brilliant idea Des! Even RCMP head office I think has a civilian ombudsman. Great thinking.

Maureen

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2008, 07:35:56 PM »
Here is a list of some of the media, government and whomever I thought would help: Ombudsman, Fifth Estate, W-Five, Oprah, Montel, Sally Jessie Raphael, Geraldo Rivera, Cold Case Files, every Justice Minister (Federal and Provincial), the Queen, Prime Minister Jean Chretien, RCMP Public Complaints in Ottawa and British Columbia (the BC one is who I am still dealing with) and all major newspapers in Ontario and Nova Scotia. I could go on and on with everyone I sent a package to but either they were stopped by government or another reason that I don't know. I appreciate any suggestions anyone gives me.
We were on the Today show from the US. They did a six minute piece on Clayton's case with Katey Curic. Our government and our police authorities still did nothing. We need and hour long show to tell the whole story, not bits and pieces. I am also in the process of writing a book. Everything in this book is documented as fact. I don't go by rumor like the RCMP say I do. What I say comes from a transcript, a recorded conversation or an affadavit or pictures that they (the RCMP) took.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2008, 12:40:02 AM »
I am also in the process of writing a book

That would be a great idea!

How responsive has the nova scotia media been to this case?

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2008, 07:31:25 AM »
Chris; the NS media, at that time, covered up everything....they were controlled by politicians, government, and powerful influences.  Frank Magazine is the only one that came out with facts about anything around here.
The local newspaper back then was referred to as the no-newspapaer;  one television station did a piece from my house where they interviewed a couple of young men (I think in their twenties) who had been beaten by the cops...we had snapshots of one guy's leg, where they slammed the police vehicle door on his leg etc. and all kinds of severe bruising etc.  Ed Mac Neil from the Nova Scotia Police Commission (Halifax) gave up the last years of his life fighting for justice in this area ...Ed compiled 14 cases of police abuse; his political superiors and the local corrupt officials watered down Ed's findings to the point that all these bully cops got off with slaps on the wrist. 
In the last few years, all the media seems to be addressing police brutality without fear....but this case is cold now and lost back in the anals of the corrupt media years. 
Ottawa Citizen is the only media (other than Frank magazine) that gave this case any justice...it took up 3 whole pages in our capital's newspaper.  you can read this:(You see a pic there of the late Ed Mac Neil's notes)  I drop a few tears as I remember the stress and threats Ed endured over this...everything from phone calls saying "I know your son is home alone" to ramsacking his hotel room when he was in Sydney interviewing victims of police  brutality.  Ed had to keep his material on his person so they couldn't get it without taking him down. I still have a bad feeling about how Ed died.  He was sitting on a bar stool, sipping on some sort of drink, at a Halifax hotel...waiting for someone he was meeting there, when he suddenly bowled over and died.  How convenient for all the corrupt cops in Nova Scotia.  Ed had already been responsible for taking down quite a few in Glace Bay, New Glasgow, and towns on the South Shore, if memory serves me correctly....the man was a saint and should have been given a medal ....all he got was one final drink and then forgotten!
The Ottawa Citizen (Garry Dimmoch) report is at:
http://www.injusticebusters.com/index.htm/claytonmiller_dimmock.shtml

Once again I beg anyone interested in helping acquire justice for Clayton and anyone like him - whose death is clouded with cover-up and silence, please read what is on the injusticebusters site....if you view the site..look at the morgue shots....the first being the condition in which Clayton was found except for his right arm has relaxed a little lower behind his back due to the fact the rigor mortis is subsiding....the second being later, when the police and hospital attendant's pulled his arm around and lay it by his side. ....then...Please Please read the Garry Dimmock coverage (link listed above)  unless you know the story, what you read of mine and Maureen's postings seems all over the place and too much to absorb....if you, at least read and absorb the stories I'm asking you to read, then you will see that everything Maureen and I write clears the picture....it's not our ramblings; it's 17 years of unending investigation (at all risk) 17 years of fighting for justice (at all cost) and 17 years of heartache and tears that could end real soon with your help.  We need your help to get people all across Canada to listen and read; and by the will of God, and in answer to our prayers, to sign an online petition......it is not unrealistic to imagine at least a hundred thousand signatures from across the country demand A Royal Commission into Clayton's death.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 10:50:25 AM by lostlinganer »

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008, 12:25:47 AM »
Thanks. I will read that article. Ottawa seems like a very balanced city. Glad they did that article.

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2008, 10:19:54 AM »
 I still get so emotional over all this Chris; by "your help" I mean the people who read this site and the members who had enough character and interest to join this site..... these people who show, by their postings and attitude (an I've been doing a lot of reading on here!) that they care what is infecting society badly and they realize how bad it is out there.   If all these people hear me, well there's a good chance they will take a good look into all the injustices.  Injustices don't just happen because sick individuals are committing murder and other heinous acts, - the worst of it is the fact that those in power chose to disregard it or cover it up - and that fact is always because of what suits the needs and/or fears of those in power.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 10:21:32 AM by lostlinganer »

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2008, 02:34:33 PM »
It is sad, but it seems that it takes 20 - 25 years for justice to previal sometimes. Milligard was 23 years, a case in Houston recently took 23 years. I read half that article last night, I will finish up soon. Seems there are anough witness's that any reasonable person would sense something weird is going on.

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2008, 12:35:03 PM »

:) I have read this entire thread, and I hope you are aware you are not alone. It seems that more and more, that the police, are covering up for someone, in a few cases where teens die.

What I don't understand is if the Holy Terrors, from the family, you think beat , Clayton to death or near death, why would the cops finish him off? What did they have to hide.I went to your site, and seeing your nephew like that, a choke hold having been done.

This happened a long while back, and you are still looking for answers. I hope you continue your quest. I don't know why you have been followed, or threatened.Something stinks here, and the cops are not helping.

If those other troublemakers, had fought Clayton, why didn't the cops arrest them?What made the cops get involved in the deception?

I hope for you the best, and you find the answers you seek.(((hugs)))

PS JUst a quick story...One of my 4 sons was tasered 3 x because he stole a Rollobar, at a corner store. Why? Cause the cops were training new recruits, how to shoot a taser. He ended up in the hospital, and I was lied too. Also my sons have been stopped many times, because they don't think a Native American couldn't have a record.They say they are lying about their name. How stupid does stupid get?? ??? ??? >:( :o ::) ::)

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2008, 01:34:43 PM »
...makes my hair stand on end everytime I hear of those monsters experimenting with their new toys..... they are just like kids with new toys...thy go out there and if you run into one who is wanting to try it out, then you'd better not spit on the sidewalk....or the other scenario is....some of these guys are pure cowards...they can't handle the job - but the paycheck is good, the fringe benefits beyond belief (since they can get away with murder) and some of them, I swear, are living out their childhood fantacies of being a superhero..... well they started off right but ended up supersh**  ...don't get me wrong, I know some super cops but not super heros....my family keeps praying for another Ed Mac Neil or someone like him to come along...but our faith is wearing thin...there's no heros out there.  Everybody just looks after themselves (especially when it comes to sticking their neck out for a stranger - hell, what am I talking about, most people around here wouldn't stick their neck out for family even.)
In answer to your main question, Adrian, we believe that during one of the raids on that party, the police happened upon Clayton already badly beaten and instead of calling an ambulance, they threw him in a car and into a cell.....when they realized he wasn't coming around ....and they finally got rid of everybody else around the station so they could decide what to do...it was too late...the outcome of that was they had made a huge mistake...this time, one that was beyond serious...they had him stashed from Friday night to Sunday morning until they finally decided to take their chances on dumping him back where they found him and hoping that all the kids there that night were too scared, or too drunk, or just too caught off guard to have noticed they drug Clayton off.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 01:38:34 PM by lostlinganer »