Author Topic: Clayton Miller | Unsolved Murder (May 1990) New Waterford, NS  (Read 511825 times)

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
Re: Clayton Miller | Unsolved Murder (May 1990) New Waterford, NS
« Reply #1170 on: November 07, 2017, 12:06:23 PM »
I'm not in the loop anymore in Clayton's case, but I'm still here stewing over all I was privy to (happened to me personally after his murder) ... now I'm thinking, Cocky Wayne Crowe tried to keep the "big mistake" of May 4 - May 5 from the old man. Maybe Papa Crowe was kept in the dark and took it upon himself on Saturday, to phone S and R, because he wasn't sure about "his boys - and what all was going on since the night before. Maybe he only had whispers from the older cops ... the kind that intangibly say: "you better get here and do something" .... the older cops weren't saints, but they didn't hunger for bullying like the "new boys" ... and young Crowe may have considered himself in the position to "take over" by being a hero for the bullying, blood thirsty "newbies" .... or maybe young Crowe ... although a bit older than the new boys, was impressed by them, and saw this as the opportunity to jump in, play the hero, and make it all go away, behind "old Crowe's" back.... Maybe old Crowe figured people wouldn't notice the S and R team at the nest "or" people might think it was just training going on? ... and before May 5 ended, the whole department was in a huge fight and scattering to cover up the last night? ... and when all was said and done, old Crowe had no choice but to go along with it all. I'm saying old Crowe accidentally initiated what he thought would be a quiet, tactful search, hoping they would find Clayton at the Nest right away before it got out that the cops were having their big bullying fling, and one kid disappeared - maybe the old man was in the dark for most of that day?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 08:07:53 AM by lostlinganer »

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
Re: Clayton Miller | Unsolved Murder (May 1990) New Waterford, NS
« Reply #1171 on: March 18, 2018, 09:37:31 PM »
I do SINCERELY hope that you folks from the west end of this country, remember the name of Ron Mac Donald (cover-up artist for SIRT) ... remember the face....
This guy gained points imo. with his ability to distract from the heart of the matter, and draw attention to government's / authoritie's ability to reject anything and everything that doesn't suit their needs - that being to support and protect themselves against the ordinary person - because they can!!!   

It won't be long before we are hearing and seeing his talent in action in western Canada, where he has slithered to.   see the third video in this global report:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4002697/n-s-justice-minister-clayton-miller/
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 08:02:32 AM by lostlinganer »