Author Topic: Brooke Bennett - 12 - Murdered - June 25, 2008 - Burlington, Vermont  (Read 1932 times)

Im_new_here2

This brook Bennet case in randolph usa is just beyond sick she was like alof of 12 year olds sneaking out to meet boys off of the internet  from her my space but little did she know that the guy in the other room pretending to be a young boy with all the interest in the world in her and got her to make up a story to run away..little did she know it was HER OWN UNCLE pretending to be a young boy not to mention what the hell was mom doing letting her 12 year old go anywhere with this guy he was a convicted sex offender of 3 young girls and spent i think 6 years in prison for having sex with a 9 year old. BROOKS REMAINS WERE FOUND TODAY SHE IS DEAD.

**edited for language
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 12:49:28 PM by debbiec »

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Brooke Bennett - 12 - Murdered - June 25, 2008 - Burlington, Vermont
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 11:04:38 PM »
This is why pedophiles need to be hunted down and put in prison forever. For some reason, they are getting bolder and there is almost a feeling of nothing can stop them. Vermont ironically has been the center of pedophilia in the USA for some time. The state hands out probation and extrememly light sentences for this stuff.

They refuse to toughen laws and there is even some folks there who feel pedophilia is normal and natural and blame Christian brain washing for the harm the child may get.

These people are sick and I hope they round up the rest of them, and I hope Vermont opens it's eye.

I lived there for a few months back in 92. It is weird, very weird.

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
Re: Brooke Bennett - 12 - Murdered - June 25, 2008 - Burlington, Vermont
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 05:17:36 AM »

:'( You know, the story you told, brought tears to my eyes. Good Lord, after all he did, he killed her.I hope he be sent straight to General Population, The Max or Kingston would be good.There seems to be so much bad things happening, and children so vulnerable.

Why aren't these sickoes, in jail for life! No parole.