Author Topic: Edmonton Serial Killer  (Read 65045 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Edmonton Serial Killer
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2007, 06:50:12 AM »
Yeah that is a lot of coincidences. I doubt the police would tell you if they flagged the guy though. But that does seem weird. It could also be that this guy feeding into the police too.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2007, 06:52:54 AM »
I think there is girls gone missing and there just not saying anything.Maybe by not putting it in the news they think they will be pissing of the SK and watching them/her.?

If the press is playing along with the police by doing this, then that is disgusting. I think the best strategy now would be to release as much info as they can and hope the tips \ people who did not know they were witness to someone come forward.

CraftyGal

• Remember adopt-Don't Shop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2007, 02:19:21 PM »
Des I am speechless.  Who are these people?  Are they concerned citizens, or doofuses.  Thanks for sharing that link.

Crafty

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2007, 02:46:44 PM »
Wasn't this the same type of place that thunkerdrone wrote at? The oppinions being given are just that, oppinions. They don't seem to really, get into the subject, and are instead blaming the police.

The hardest to catch is a person who kills someone unknown to them, but I think with some of the slayings here, familiarity played a key role. Same as Pickton, many gals felt "safe" with him.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 10:46:52 AM by Adrian »

CraftyGal

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2007, 02:56:33 PM »
I wish I could remember...Thunk had a lot of theories that were hard to keep track of.  thes guys are just really negative and not helping the situation.

Crafty

CraftyGal

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2007, 06:11:16 PM »
Unless they read the other board, as there was never any mention in the Project Kare releases that they are specifiaclly looking for "a cop, judge, social worker or criminologist".  I haven't read this anywhere else.

Was there any mention on the AMW forums in the threads there?

Crafty

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2007, 02:03:59 AM »

The fact of it may be a cop doing this, whether real or not was brought up on all boards.Their were pages written of ruses used. and security, a gun, and a badge played big time. ??? ??? ???

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2007, 06:22:57 AM »
THere was a cop someone mentioned who was questioned by kare, this was brought up on the kare forum.

P.S. Crafty, I cannot read your avatar in whole, but I can read where it says ' I want her to die'. What does the rest say?

Unless they read the other board, as there was never any mention in the Project Kare releases that they are specifiaclly looking for "a cop, judge, social worker or criminologist".  I haven't read this anywhere else.

Crafty

CraftyGal

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2007, 09:05:11 AM »
THere was a cop someone mentioned who was questioned by kare, this was brought up on the kare forum.

P.S. Crafty, I cannot read your avatar in whole, but I can read where it says ' I want her to die'. What does the rest say?

Crafty

Sorry I can't get it any bigger.  If you are familiar with Harry Potter it is cumputerised version if the discussion around the Defence of the Dark Arts teacher.  This is from Book 5 Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix.  I hope that answers your question Chris!

Adrian thank you for clarifying my question.  I couldn't rember if we had the discussion at AMW as well as Miss A's board.  I never got onto the kare forum so I wasn't aware of the postings there.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2007, 09:14:57 AM »
No I never read any harry potter stuff. I saw one of the movies, the last one where they throw the ring in fire pit with the creature that looks like Jean Chretien. Ok thanks, I just thought that was weird thats all, I used to be the avatar king so I get jealous of avatars that are cool.

Crafty, do you recall an oriental cop who was suspended for a while for using excessive violence a year or 2 ago in Edmonton? I wonder if that was the cop everyone was concerned about?

MissA

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2007, 10:02:37 AM »
Is anyone else concerned at the lack of activity on this case right now? Nothing since Svekla's arrest. Is someone letting him take the blame?

CraftyGal

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2007, 11:37:36 AM »
No I never read any harry potter stuff. I saw one of the movies, the last one where they throw the ring in fire pit with the creature that looks like Jean Chretien. Ok thanks, I just thought that was weird thats all, I used to be the avatar king so I get jealous of avatars that are cool.

Crafty, do you recall an oriental cop who was suspended for a while for using excessive violence a year or 2 ago in Edmonton? I wonder if that was the cop everyone was concerned about?

I saw one of the movies, the last one where they throw the ring in fire pit with the creature that looks like Jean Chretien. That was Lord of the Rings...lol

I do remmber that cop.  I can't remember his name though.  Anyone?

Crafty
(edited for spelling)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 11:40:30 AM by CraftyGal »

CraftyGal

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2007, 12:32:43 PM »
The avatar is quite wierd, I must say.

Even if it comes from Harry Potter. One must know the origin to understand the avatar, but Crafty, don't you think posting an avatar like that on a board like this is a little - well - insensitive? Especially the part at the end. I for one, not knowing it's origin, see it as a direct hit against these women, perhaps posters here. In my opinion, it is a crass choice.

Because when HemHem666 enters the room with "I want her to die", all the other people leave except SnufflePF, to which HemHem666 asks A/S/L? or age/sex/location. I've read posters using that in a chat room are likley teen boys, perverts or gross old men pretending to be young women to talk to young men.

Are avatars intended to be little reflections of the poster's personality?

Sorry I will change it.  I just am a fan of harry potter and that is one of the avatars that are avalable.  I will find something different.

Crafty

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2007, 12:45:06 PM »
Hi Miss A!!! Wow, glad to hear from you. Yes, I am bothered by the lack of anything even if they would just confirm that in fact another serial killer(s) is out there. Something or anything. It's a year until his trial, in the meantime spring is here and that I think is when they start finding bodies.

Is anyone else concerned at the lack of activity on this case right now? Nothing since Svekla's arrest. Is someone letting him take the blame?

CraftyGal

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2007, 12:48:44 PM »
Des as you can see the avatar has been changed.

Crafty