Author Topic: John Stephen SPARROW - Missing - May 1, 2001 - Kingston, ON  (Read 11404 times)

jtmtpleasant

• View Profile
Re: John Stephen SPARROW - Missing - May 1, 2001 - Kingston, ON
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2015, 10:46:03 AM »
Maybe I missed it in the posts but if he was from Cape Breton how come he was in Ajax given that he was only 18 years old at the time of his disappearance? I know someone had mentioned he may have been involved in the drug trade or just into drugs in general.

Usually if that's the case, police should have suspected foul play at or near the time of his disappearance.

Hoping and praying the family has answers soon. So many missing people out there.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2016, 01:45:41 PM »
I understood that he was living up there with another young man from his home town. I don't know if they were working there or whatever, but the got involved with some unsavory characters and I do believe that according to information that there were drugs involved. I would say possibly the police are investigating other disappearances and possibly have some leads and that is why this information has come forward.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2016, 02:52:05 PM »
Very little info and confusing...Kingston and Ajax are two different places. seems like this case sat around for well over a decade without much of an investigation...This is a cold case. . 
Long Gone, actually this is not a cold case anymore, because the police have been investigating, so a cold case is when they do not have any ideas. If you had read my posts previously, you would have seen where I said the police had been down here in Cape Breton. Also, I would like to say to the poster that said that Johnny was 18 when he went missing, he was 30 years of age when he went missing and he would be 43 years old now. So just to clarify that information.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2016, 01:58:31 PM »
Long Gone, I posted this information yesterday. His mother was right here sitting beside me. I know she may have been confused on the age, I don't know that. I did not grow up alongside of them or anything, but know the facts that she has told me. The Homicide Detectives have been down here to visit her and that is a fact. Other then that, it is her information. :o :o :o :o :o