Author Topic: Chris Kelly Murdered in early 80s (Kristie Fowlie)  (Read 11949 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Chris Kelly Murdered in early 80s (Kristie Fowlie)
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2008, 12:27:56 AM »
Wow, no I never heard of that case. It bothers me how in BC a sex\violent criminal can get such light sentences and expanded rights in the justice system. In most other places, a person who did that would be the full 20 years you can get for non murder sentences.

BC Ident

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2008, 08:30:10 PM »
I'll have to find it again. There were warning flashes going off when I read the case. A person like that is beyond rehabilitation. He was covicted before any sexual offenders list or dangerous offenders. I asked myself "where is this guy now?".

oldfriendbill

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2009, 06:07:28 PM »
Great to see more action on this thread. Thank you for your thoughts.

I don't think she was missing long. I was never informed she actually was missing. I just received a call from police asking whether I'd seen her lately. Then I was given the news she had died. I probably hadn't seen her for a week at that point. I remember feeling completely useless to the police.

D1

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2010, 11:54:06 AM »
Attention is being directed back onto Kelly and the area around Sooke. Global tv is broadcasting B.C. cold cases all week, tonite's feature is a cold case from the Sooke area.

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2016, 09:49:43 PM »

... the following link might interest you... I don't know if you would find names you're looking for here; but the link is a wealth of information ... also parts of it connect back to this site.  https://www.scribd.com/doc/147966991/News-for-Squamish

https://www.scribd.com/doc/147966991/News-for-Squamish
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 12:16:21 PM by lostlinganer »