Author Topic: Missing-Layla Katharyne LOW | MIssing (June 8, 2008)  (Read 1727 times)

CraftyGal

• Remember adopt-Don't Shop!
    • View Profile
Missing-Layla Katharyne LOW | MIssing (June 8, 2008)
« on: June 09, 2008, 03:45:50 PM »
To get this message out quickly it has not been posted to I am Missing website at this  point.

Police  File #2008-26724

The Burnaby RCMP request the public?s assistance in locating a fourteen year old female who has gone missing from Burnaby. The female, Layla Katharyne LOW, went missing sometime between 3 and 4 am on June 8, 2008. According to Layla?s friends they were in the area of Edmonds and Canada Way, in Burnaby, when Layla started running down the street towards New Westminster. She has not been seen or heard from since that time.

Layla requires medication on a daily basis for a heart condition. Layla has had previous heart surgery and it is crucial that she take her medication. It is believed that Layla does not have any of her medication with her and did not take her dose this morning.

Layla does have a history of going missing. Checks with other friends have not turned up any possible locations for where Layla may be. Layla is described as being 5 ft 4 inches and 122 pounds. Layla has brown hair and blue eyes. Layla was last seen wearing her hair in a ponytail and she had blue jeans on with a purple shirt and pink shoes.

Anyone with any information regarding Layla?s whereabouts are asked to contact the Burnaby RCMP at 604-294-7922 and ask for Cst. Ng or quote file # 2008-26724.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 03:23:45 PM by Chris »

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Missing-Layla Katharyne LOW, from Burnaby BC
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 03:10:30 AM »
I sure hope this young woman is found soon.

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
Re: Missing-Layla Katharyne LOW, from Burnaby BC
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 12:40:48 PM »

Layla is missing her heart medication. She NEEDS that to stay alive. I do hope she went to a friends, and got a new prescription.

Hopefully, something has come up in the last few days. Maybe a sighting, or information of wh6y she was running, and did she take any substance other that her meds, which she didn't take that day. She could of run  into a "friend", and took ooff, but hopefully she is alive and well.

((((((hugs))))) to all of the friends and family. I prayed for her safe return, and I don't pray often...guess I should start.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Missing-Layla Katharyne LOW | MIssing (June 8, 2008)
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 03:04:18 PM »
Iwonder if this young girl has turned up anywhere. It never ceases to amaze me when I see that fourteen year old kids are on the street at three and four in the morning.