Author Topic: The Smiley Face Killers  (Read 4696 times)

CraftyGal

• Remember adopt-Don't Shop!
    • View Profile
The Smiley Face Killers
« on: June 03, 2008, 12:09:42 AM »
I found this on America's Most Wanted: http://forums.fox.com/foxamw/messages/?msg=13448.1.

Here is some in depth information: http://kstp.com/article/stories/s421846.shtml?v=1

Very Creepy!

Im_new_here2

Re: The Smiley Face Killers
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 02:46:41 AM »
I have been following this since this first was mentioned on the nancy grace show when there too ex detectives thought it was strange that all these healty college age men seemed to end up in the river some how i think at the time someone was just pulled from the river in chicag and that young man jesse ross i THINK it was went missing like a few days later in chicago and the more they looked in to these young men they noticed the smiley faces at the crime scene or near the crime scene but never knowing weather they were done before hand or as the body was found......having said all that i have really been following the Nicholas Garza case who went missing i think feb 26 stories were all unclear some said he was drinking and where they would go to a clun or somewhere to eat they would walk across the frozen lake well then he dissapeared everyone pretty much new where he was but was it foul play an accident ?..so they just found his body in the otter creek..its where the middlebury college is ..and sure enough they either just noticed it as he was missing for a month or 2 there was a smiley face there...it was on a window near where he was found .one night it rained and it washed off...I guess my point is this since they went public ofcourse theres gonna be one every where that some kid goes in to a river theres something like 104 cases there looking at same scenario and theres only like 6 or 7 where the smiley faces have showed up..and some are thousands of miles apart what do they do call another member up hey smiley face number 2 go to where Garza is ans spray paint our insignea...I mean come on can we be rational about this ..i know not every young man fell in and i know not every one committed suicide ..and i know some most likely were pushed in the friged water and drowned due to hypothermia....but this being the work or the smiley case killers as a group working like a cult around the world is a HUGE joke i really wish nancy grace would have never let there too guys on tv ..something u might all want to know im allmost every case it was winter or almost spring they all ised the ice as a lazy way to get across to the other side ..and i dont know the ezaxt number but the majority of these guys were shitfaced ..to drunk to walk ten feet let alone down by a river....also it dont matter where u go if theres water somewhere theres a bridge these guy were trying to go some where across the river which means they were near the bridge...i would go as far as to say that all most every where u look in a city exspecially since its a crime theres grafitti spray painting and since its a crime where to they go to not get caught ...under a bridge and when u  or anyone writes something on your notebook at schoool or hell even on your computer now when your done what do u draw A SMILEY FACE... so there you all go case solved theres no such thing as this group if it wasnt mentioned on a crime show  no one would be the wiser now the kids are doing them on purpose just to get there smiley face on the 11 oclock news..............

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 04:35:51 AM »
I'm sure many young men go missing for foolish play for sure.

But a lot of cities have video on bridges now, have for years, I am sure they cheked that out.

But I do think there is a chance there is a group of people doing this. A cop from NY even claims to have POI's in this. Plus an abnormally high number in a concetrated area.

I tend to be skeptical of these kinds of theories myself, but in this case, I am staying open.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 11:19:25 AM »
TONIGHT ON LARRY KING LIVE THERE IS A SPECIAL PROGRAM ON 'THE HAPPY FACE KILLER'this program is going to be on at 10:00 our time here in N.S., but for others check you listing. I have it marked down to watch tonight and I thought anyone on her might be interested. It is called "The Happy Face Killer". So this one here is listed as the smiley face gang, I thought it was the same crime scenario. I'll be watching tonight. Just in case you wanted to see the prgoram. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

imahdi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 11:33:38 AM »
 :) The Smiley Face Killers  :)

There is a theory about a vicious network of serial killers called The Smiley Face Killers. They are responsible for 80 mysterious murders of young, white males. They drown all of their victims to rid them of physical evidence and they usually leave a smiley face next to the murder site.

We've recently completed a truly terrifying documentary that proves the existence of The Smiley Face Killers gang and we're hoping to make more people aware of it because it could save lives. It has played at several film festivals, received a lot of positive reviews and won best documentary last year at the Los Angeles Thriller Film Festival. We've made it completely free to watch on youtube here: http://bit.ly/1LEs2KU

We're an independent production so our hope is to get the film seen through social media shares and blog posts. Below is a one minute trailer/clip from the film and I've attached additional information on the movie and The Smiley Face Killers themselves if you're interested in learning more. Any help spreading the word would be greatly appreciated.

Tweet your own using #smileyfacekillers @newdawnfilms or retweet:
Check out this terrifying documentary on #thesmileyfacekillers by @newdawnfilmshttp://bit.ly/1LEs2KU

1 minute clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_H1l7N77nE