Author Topic: Brianne Wolgram | September 5th, 1998 | Age 19 | Missing | Revelstoke  (Read 194494 times)

Desespere

Brianne Ruth Wolgram
DOB: 1979/03/25
Missing
Date last seen: September 5, 1998
Location last seen: Revelstoke, BC

Brianne Ruth Wolgram - September 5th, 1998 - Age 19 - Missing - Revelstoke - Brianne was last seen between 11:00 and 11:30PM on September 5th, 1999, Labour Day Weekend - CP Rail Slowpitch Tourney Weekend,  at the 7-11 store in Revelstoke, B.C. Five days later, her abandoned vehicle (black Accura Integra, Gold coloured rims) was found 30 km south of Revelstoke up Echo Lake Road, in the general direction of the Akolkolex Falls & River (near the dam). Her wallet, drivers license and $200 cash were found in the vehicle. She was seen in the company of three young unidentified females at the 7-11 store. Brianne was last seen wearing blue jeans, a white t-shirt and black sandals. Eyes - Blue Hair - Light Brown, shoulder length. Often worn tied back. 5'2" and 130lbs
The fact that these girls have not come forward has been puzzling to all involved in this case.

The Missing Children Society of Canada (MCSC) is assisting police and searching parents in the active on-going search.They heve recently assisted by working with witnesses, a police hypnotist and a police artist to produce composite drawings of these mysterious girls seen with Brianne the night she vanished.
Please look over the drawings (computer generated) and see if you recognize who these girls are. These girls are NOT considered suspects in Brianne's disappearance, but persons of interest who might be able to provide investigators with a crucial piece of information such as Brianne's state of mind, her plans or where she went after leaving the 7-11 that night.
REVELSTOKE RCMP AT (250) 837-5255
REVELSTOKE CRIMESTOPPERS (CONFIDENTIAL) @ 250-837-TIPS
MISSING CHILDREN SOCIETY OF CANADA @ 1-800-661-6160
- THIS IS TOLL FREE FOR CANADA AND THE U.S.A.
http://hubpages.com/hub/what-happend-to-Brianne-Wolgram
http://www.nampn.org/cases/wolgram_brianne.html
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 12:53:23 AM by Desespere »

solvy

• View Profile
Re: Brianne Wolgram | September 5th, 1998 | Age 19 | Missing | Revelstoke
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 01:00:24 AM »
this is a very strange case.  the police have not let out much info about the investigation, why not?  Its been 10 years already.  I wonder if LE has someone in mind, but again not enough evidence to convict, so the waiting game continues til new info comes forward.

solvy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 06:43:07 PM »
Interesting that the weekend she disappeared a cn slowpitch tourney was in town.  Did she play in this? Maybe this was where the 3 girls came into the picture possibly girlfriends of players.  I would expect police checked this out already.

tasha01

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 09:07:48 PM »
Almost 11 years and still no answers, Between myself and a few others we have been posting Brianne's story every where possible in hopes that some one out there knows something. There is no possible way some one can fade away and be forgotten because no one knows what happend. Truth be told some one does know what happend and it is time they come forward and let the loving family of Brianne know where thier daughtor is and what has happend... no one is mad at you or will hate you if you come forward. 11 years is approaching and this is too long for any mother,father,brother , sister or cusin to go with out knowing what has happend to thier loved one. If you have a child or someone that is close to you wouldn't you like to know what has happend to them if they just dissapered? From one mom to another and from one friend to another please come forward and let the truth out so that the family can finally have some peace!!!!!!

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 03:15:02 PM »
Very sorry about your loved one. This is a very stragne case.

Did they ever take prints from her car? It seems rather strange to just leave everything in the car. No robbery or anything. Maybe those others know somthing?

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2010, 05:19:33 PM »

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2010, 06:04:59 PM »
It's been over eleven years now since Brianne went missing. Perhaps the information in the post above will jog someone else's memory about something out of the ordinary that they saw or heard. You never know which little piece of information might be the one necessary in figuring out what happened to Brianne.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 10:53:53 PM by debbiec »

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2010, 08:10:29 PM »
I believe you surely did see something that evening and you definitely should have gone to the police at that time. So much time has passed, but it would be certainly a good thing if you could explain what you had seen that evening. This woman was absolutely afraid and should have yelled out for you to call the police or something.  These women definitely were involved or they would have come forward and said that they were the people that were with her. They definitely are involved in her disappearance, I would say. So sad for her parents and family to have to live with this all of these years. Hopefully something will come up that will crack this case wide open. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 10:54:28 AM »
This cases really seems solveable.  The anonymous email painted a picture that can be added to in many ways.

I am wondering if this case is not unsimilar to the 1997 Reena Virk case (lure and swarm). Violence among young girls wasn't atypical at that time, and the following is a good link that outlines various cases.
http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/index.cfm?PgNm=TCE&Params=M1ARTM0011450

While this seems like a very likely possibility, (and I haven't gone to that link yet to the various case example - but I will) there can be too many reasons even imaginable, why young people lacking enough in character and integrity, would swarm and injure/kill another human being.  If there are young people this sick and afflicked with such poison, they will always find a reason to swarm and kill.  Nonetheless, this really bears following up indepth, in this particular situation.
Yet, I can't help but look to one plausible reason which comes to my mind because of the "drive through" buisness in general.  It was brought to the attention of many in the last few years, that some of these "drive throughs" are being used to "order"....and "pass over" drugs and payment.  If this were one of those situations, could it not be that this girl was one who didn't want to "take part" ..... "wanted Out" .... or unwittingly made some serious mistake with something she "passed over"  "said" or "missed" (for example: - nervously passing over the "expensive product" without getting the payment first....and perhaps the buyers speeding away:
Could the scene the anonymous emailer witnessed, be the point where she was told she was in "big trouble" and would have to pay the consequences?  
Could the two girls last seen with her have been lures pretending to be her protective friends - but then set her up to take her punishment and be made an example of?  
I know this may be an way off-the-road (scenerio wise) and nothing to do with this case; but it may have a lot to do (scenerio wise) with other disappearances of so many young men and woman last seen with so-called friends, who either have seen nothing, know nothing, or just don't even come forward - even when it is openly known a victim was last seen with or among them.
Enlighten your kids folks; there's big time sick pursuasive operators out there and among your children's friends, school mates and workmates..... the sad part of it is they fit right in!.... they are usually one of their peers.  Parents and families don't seem to realize that in many cases, the innocent appearing job sight where some of these young people are slaving for minimum wage, can often be just a cover for what is really going on.  ....and it carrys on into the afterhours, thier friends, their hangouts, and the sudden changes in their lives.  
And ask yourself this:  if your kid has got too much clothes, jewellery, maybe a drug habit showing, too much money to party, and never a minute to give you, it could be they are involved in more than working a take out for minimum wage.
just my humble opinion..... :o :(
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 11:02:45 AM by lostlinganer »

solvy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2010, 01:36:24 PM »
Well said Lost... It seems many parents nowdays are not involved enough in their kids coming & goings.  I think the luring idea makes sense, and although Brianne may not have been using drugs, what better person to recruit than one whom nobody would suspect!  She probably didn't even realize it until it was too late to get out safely.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2010, 02:16:08 PM »
Yes, Lost, I agree with you 100%, teens have to be careful where they hang out. One never knows what happened here. McDonald's should have done their own investigating, but of course they only worry about $$$$$$$. This girl could have seen something or knew of some serious crime that was committed and they had to get her out of the way. Maybe this male person that wanted to get rid of his customer quickly was a ringleader in selling drugs and these females were working for him. There was some reason she was extremely afraid and she surely should have yelled out for help, because she probably would be alive today. What boggles my mind is why these three females were never identified. As I understand it Revelstoke is not a big city and I find it hard to believe that nobody knows who these females were. If I was her parents, I would be standing in front of that McDonalds handing out flyers everyday. I would not stop until these people were identified. I would also consider sueing McDonald's and I bet then the fur would fly and there would be attention put on this case. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 02:19:25 PM by capeheart »

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2010, 02:16:48 PM »
Yes, Lost, I agree with you 100%, teens have to be careful where they hang out. One never knows what happened here. McDonald's should have done their own investigating, but of course they only worry about $$$$$$$. This girl could have seen something or knew of some serious crime that was committed and they had to get her out of the way. Maybe this male person that wanted to get rid of his customer quickly was a ringleader in selling drugs and these females were working for him. There was some reason she was extremely afraid and she surely should have yelled out for help, because she probably would be alive today. What boggles my mind is why these three females were never identified. As I understand it Revelstoke is not a big city and I find it hard to believe that nobody knows who these females were. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Sleuth

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2010, 03:06:40 PM »

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2010, 07:05:41 PM »
Sleuth; I guess that poses just about all the questions only the police could have answers to.... one does nags me though....
Could the car have been heading North against Brianne's wishes and:
whoever was in with her (if driving) turned , then stopped, then killed her?
or if she was driving, did she just turn the car around against someone else's wishes - getting her killed?
I just can't help but think the police could have done more work on this.
If the car was "wiped clean", it must have been done somewhere's else before being dropped there.  So that seems to lean toward the crime occurring somewhere else.
No doubt the police know these things.... but just never bothered to take it further.  ....too much time with no answers ....nobody talking.  It cost money for the authorities to investigate/push and make people talk.

Sleuth

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2010, 07:49:58 PM »
Yeah I know Lost, questions only the Police can answer. But maybe the questions will get someone being creative. I'm wondering what is North of the road the car was found on, and what is South? And what roads lead into that road?