Author Topic: Otis Toole  (Read 4102 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Otis Toole
« on: May 13, 2008, 01:01:09 AM »
According to this website, Otis Toole (the suspect in Adam Walsh's son murder of Americas most wanted TV show) was born in Shaunavon Saskatchewan!!!!

Other sites say he is from Jacksonville Florida.

I have searched online and cannot find anything else that says Shauanvon and I am sure if he was Canadian, we would have heard about it. There does not seem to be any 'Toole' reference in the area phone book, but maybe his parents were from Shauanvon?

I am going to e-mail the museum there tommorow and ask about that.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Otis Toole
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 12:02:18 AM »
No it turns out he is not. I was at the rink to watch the Flyers game (Local kid plays on the team) and asked a few old timers and the guy who works at the school and they were horrified to learn someone is making this claim.

IN fact, I really doubt it because if he was Canadian, we would have heard of this I am sure.

Just wonder if some jive turkey did that on porpose. Dizzy says she first noticed that in August.

Randyman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 01:49:33 AM »
Ottis Toole was a partner of Henry Lee Lucas. Lucas was from Texas and Toole was from Florida. How they met is unclear as both were compulsive liars and told one story after another. In fact the total number of kills they claimed is widely disputed. Both of them were dumber than a box of hair. Lucas always claimed his guilt in the famous orange sock case, in which a female victim was found with only one orange sock on. While she was never identified, Lucas claimed he and Toole killed her, but neither one could get any of the facts right.

Randyman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 11:01:58 AM »
I don't think anyone knows for sure. It would have been quite a bit out of their comfort zone. Canada seems unlikely. Those two claimed to be responsible for everything from the murders they were convicted of to the chicago fire. Im being facitious of course, but when it comes to those two anything could be possible.