Author Topic: Steve Hudson | Missing (Mississauga) January 22, 2008.  (Read 17107 times)

capeheart

• View Profile
Re: Steve Hudson | Missing (Mississauga) January 22, 2008.
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2009, 03:28:41 PM »
I just think the Michigan police can't be bothered trying to figure out if Steve was murdered or not. They found him in their jurisdiction and I guess they have their own high crime rate there and murders to solve. I would say that they just did not take enough time with the coroner's report to find out if he was a victmi of foul play. It all stinks to me. If I was his girlfriend, I would have another coroner's report on this one and really look for an answer.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2009, 11:10:20 PM »
Even if the body was found in there juristiction, the crime scene would be on teh Canadian side. So it would be up to OPP to figure out. I am sure they feel confident it was not murder.

HaveThoughtsWillTravel

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2009, 05:39:16 AM »
Even if the body was found in there juristiction, the crime scene would be on teh Canadian side. So it would be up to OPP to figure out. I am sure they feel confident it was not murder.

I sent information of this case to the investigators of the Smiley Face Murders. I think that the Smiley Face Person could be using the short cut to the Prairies through the US. With Joe from Kingston and the guy in upstate NY you can start to see a trail from the coast through Canada along the 401 and outat Detroit/Windsor, around Lake Michigan and back up. A fishing expo would be a spot for a travelling salesman to hang out at also.

CraftyGal

• Remember adopt-Don't Shop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2009, 01:13:29 PM »

I sent information of this case to the investigators of the Smiley Face Murders. I think that the Smiley Face Person could be using the short cut to the Prairies through the US. With Joe from Kingston and the guy in upstate NY you can start to see a trail from the coast through Canada along the 401 and outat Detroit/Windsor, around Lake Michigan and back up. A fishing expo would be a spot for a travelling salesman to hang out at also.

I was wondering about the Smiley Face Murders, as this does involve water.  Hmmm, I wonder if AMW should be contacted as they were the ones to come forward about the Happy Face Murders.

CraftyGal