Author Topic: SERIAL KILLER COUPLES:::::  (Read 5408 times)

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
SERIAL KILLER COUPLES:::::
« on: April 20, 2007, 05:11:59 PM »

http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkiller_index/by_type/couples.php

NOT that unusual, it seems, altho they may have  left a few out, like Bouno+Bianchi, Bittaker+Norris, Lucas+Toole

Oh, seems these are men and women, kinda creepy....sick, too!!!

Press the link, you may be surprised at what men, and women will do!!!

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: SERIAL KILLER COUPLES:::::
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 12:49:24 AM »
Wow I did not know there was so many. It seems in most (but not all) of these, the man was a dominant and the female just seemed to be pleased to help feed his desires.

What could make a person do that? Karla I think was equally twisted but some of these females seem to be otherwise normal people who quickly turned bad.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 06:42:05 AM »
Yeah that was my theory from way back in 2005. I just cannot see how those street smart girls could get tricked like that. Some of those girls I'm sure could\would fight back if they thought something was up. But if a female lured them, who knows?

Someone also mentioned it could be a guy like a cop or worker who could do the same thing. That could void my thoery if that were the case.

To me the focus should be on who and how can they get the girls to lower thier guard?

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 03:45:25 AM »
FAMILIARITY and TRUST

I think that familiarity could be a big factor in what is happening here in Edmonton, and other places. It may be a Good John, who turns ugly, or a trusted advisor to the woman or teen. Women can be as sick as men, and do ugly , horrifying stuff, to please their man, or even in some cases, have control over their men.

Some couples get off on S and M, and it goes no further, but others, get buried deeper in it, and take it to places, they never thought they would. Such as killing.Some times, the girlfriend, wife, partner, are ragingly jealous over pretty girls and women. The woman, and the man become unglued, and next they have killedd. They troll, they look, they seek, they want to find the perfect victim, and unfortunately, the victim is often on a street corner.

There may be familiarity, the meeting of the killer previously, or seeing him around, a gal dealing drugs, or pretentious, with ill feelings toward who they befriend.Luring , maybe giving drugs, advice, being concerned, and then wham, ya got another dead gal. The preacher type with a Bible in one hand and a knife in the other.Maybe getting the gals, then handing them over to other people, for cash.There are some sick, cloying ways of capturing what you want, even if it is anothers life.

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 02:41:39 AM »
SNUFF FILMS???????  F'ing eh.....

Yes. I do believe there are snuff films being made.  Didn't Karla Holmoka, and her prince charming, Bernardo take pictures or film the slaying of her younger sister? The same with Lake and Charles NG, they took films of some of their victims, one supposedly of a baby being killed in front of her mom, who was pleading for her/his life?

There are people who are so freaking rotten inside they would do this. I imagine, though don't know for sure, but sacrifices for satan, have probably been taped.Or tapes used to control a group of people, in a cult like setting.

Maybe I am mis interpreting the saying "snuff films". But anyone who is shown being killed, slain in any fashion, seems to me to be a snuff film.If there are sadistic, psychopathic people in this world, there will be films of this nature. Who ever thought that, bestiality, or infant, child rape would be a big business, worth millions of dollars.???

So NO , I don't think this is an Urban Legend, man has in some cases become so wicked, and sensless in some behaviours, I doubt that the making of a "snuff" film, would stop someone who is sicko enuff to make one.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 06:27:58 PM »
One of the disturbing trends on video sites like YouTube is the number of people who seem to enjoy watching clips of people getting killed. Some of those clips get really popular. Who would enjoy watching other people get killed?

Faces of death was a film that came out in the 80's. It shows people getting killed too. Very disturbing. My brother watched it and felt bad about doing so. He got no enjoyment from watching that kind of stuff. I wonder what kind of people would like that?

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2007, 02:56:14 AM »
Psychoes would enjoy, horrid death scenes, especially if made to look real. Or were real.They can fantasize. But Look at war movies today. All kinds of people watch them.Their not sickoes., I close my eyes.at gory scenes. >:( >:(

I know when my kids were in their teens, their friends, and them, loved those real bloody horror shows. You know, Hallowe,en, Freddy Krueger, whatever... I could Never watch any of them. Thank the lord it was a passing phase.I like suspense, real gut wrenching suspense, but leave out the blood and gore.

Ironically, I can read books, and do, of many true crimes, and profiling books. There is some real gory   stuff in there. I read it, but don't really visualize it. I want to learn about people, especially, those in society, that are not of the norm.

I imagine a movie or film, repeatedly watched, becoming an obsession, and fantasizing making it worse, could probably drive someone over the edge.A sk may even think it is below them to watch a horror show.Exception: Silence of the Lambs...

Italian_Sweetheart

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2011, 01:28:04 PM »
I have heard so many people deny even the possibility of "snuff films" but the reality is that some killers DO enjoy filming their torture and killing so they can relive the experience later.

I'm not sure the how's and why's of the females partnering up with the males to commit these acts. It could be a very strong infatuation and an exaggerated desire to please and keep their man and/or being dominated and controlled by the male to the extent that they dare not refuse to participate.

I remember reading about Myra Hindley collaborating with Ian Brady in their first killing. She was queasy about it, but felt that he was testing her loyalty and she went along with it. Later, he told her if she hadn't, he'd have killed her then. She said she knew that.