Author Topic: Katelyn Noble (Teens) | Missing | Radisson, SK | Aug 2007  (Read 49050 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Katelyn Noble (Teens) | Missing | Radisson, SK | Aug 2007
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2008, 12:50:25 AM »
Oh weird, you knew the Picktons back in the 70's? Amazing they got away with as much as they did for so long.

I am glad the police are coming to interview people, they are trained to find signs of deciept. Whereever she is, someone will eventually get word out to her she is missing. I can't wait until this is settled, and I canont wait for the Senate to finally approve the laws that could have prevented this.

Carol-Lynn

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2008, 08:47:17 AM »
Your all right the age of consent should be 16 and to take it one more step higher if the person who is with a 16 year old is more than four years her seinor then they should also be charged.I have benn a very strong supporter of this for years and it is about time it is passed.

I do wounder why it has not been passed.Who would not want it to be passed ? Maybe we should ask some of the law makes if they like young girls, ???

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2008, 04:59:26 PM »
I don't think there have been any new developments in the disappearance of Katelyn. I was looking at this case and wondering how far Radisson is from Estevan. This is another teen that they immediately listed as a runaway just like Courtney Struble. Courtney was thirteen at the time of her disappearance  and Katelyn was fifteen. Katelyn has been missing for almost two years. By now I think she would have contacted someone if she was a runaway.

aunty jay

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2008, 08:44:24 PM »
Deb I have looked at the map and from what I can tell Radisson is about 6 hours from Estevan. 

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2008, 10:44:10 PM »
Thanks for that Janet. I know there is some time that passed in between these two disappearances, I think just over three years, Courtney of course being July, and Katelyn August. It just caught my attention that they were both listed as runaways and both from SK. 

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2008, 12:48:29 AM »
And it does appear whatever happened to Katelyn, it was not random either.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2008, 04:18:41 AM »
http://www.newstalk980.com/story/20080827/4812

It has been one year since 15 year old Katelyn Marie Noble went missing from the Radisson area.

She was last seen on a grid road heading south from the farm she was living on August 26th 2007, and has not contacted her family since, which police say is unusual for her.

The RCMP say Noble disappeared after having a confrontation with her boyfriend, and his business partner.

Noble was originally from Mission, British Columbia before she moved to Saskatchewan in 2006.

The RCMP are asking anyone with information on Noble's disappearance to contact them immediately.

Noble's case is being investigated by the RCMP's Historical Case Unit, and is one of their main priorities.

To contact the RCMP's Historical Case Unit, call 1-306-780-5582. You can also call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.

zarasummer

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2009, 11:22:50 AM »
Katelyn is still missing, the regina historical cases department are still working on it...her boyfriend is out of jail from an unrelated case out of ontario, the acquantance  who was caught with firearms has had his sentance. he gets house arrest in burnaby, if I could know exactly where he lives i would pay him a visit. ed, you know where i live, buddy come see me you filthy bastard, lets have it out now..it;s been nearly two years..i miss my kid..God dam you!  >:(
she would be seventeen now,we saved an resp for her since her birth. she could use it for her education....oh Katelyn where are you honey!!!

waabzy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2009, 11:44:29 AM »
I offer my condolences to Katelyn's family.  It must be horrible to have a loved one missing a year and not haveanswersas to what happened to her.

Hopefully this family will get answers soon and Katelyn can be in contact with her family and return home where she will be safe.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2009, 01:41:25 AM »
I'm sorry nothing has been settled in this. I really hope those police investigators can solve this. it really makes me sick these dirtbags know how to play the system and cowardly defy justice while everyone else has to suffer. we hope that whomever has any knowledge of this case will come forward to the police. It is hard for these kinds of people, the ones who harm others, to keep there mouth shut.

raisinpie

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2009, 08:28:43 PM »
I wonder how extensive the RCMP search in the Radisson area when she was reported missing?  Mom, has there been any recent updates.  What are the next steps? Is there anything you want us to do here in Saskatchewan? You can private message me.  Thanks!

raisinpie

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2009, 05:51:47 PM »
http://www.thestarphoenix.com/news/Teen+missing+years/1934117/story.html

Teen missing for two years

The StarPhoenix August 27, 2009

Police are renewing their call for information from the public about missing teen Katelyn Noble on the second anniversary of her disappearance.

Originally from Mission, B.C., Noble was 16 on Aug. 26, 2007 when she went missing. She had been living on a farm just west of Radisson with her boyfriend.

An RCMP historical case unit conducted at least seven searches of farm yards in the Radisson area, which included search and rescue teams on foot, quads, air searches, police dogs and an underwater recovery team.

Officers have conducted numerous interviews, but are still looking for new leads.

Noble had been in contact with friends and family in B.C. until she went missing, when contact ceased.

Police say Noble is about 5-foot-6 and weighs about 125 pounds. Her natural hair colour is brown, but in August 2007, it was bleached blonde. She has blue eyes and a visible mole on her left cheek.

Anyone with information about Noble's disappearance or whereabouts is asked to contact the Regina historical case unit at 306-780-5582, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), dial *8477 on SaskTel Mobility or send a text to CRIMES (274637) containing the text TIP206 plus your tip. Tips can also be submitted online at www.saskcrimestoppers.com

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2009, 12:27:26 PM »
If the police are asking for more tips, I wonder if that is because they have a thoery now, and are hoping a brave person will come forward and talk to police?

raisinpie

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2009, 03:45:08 PM »
Chris, fingers crossed that the RCMP are on to something.......

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2009, 04:09:42 PM »
I sure hope so. This case unfortunately, I think is not going to have a happy ending.